Slowly morphing into FB? with "like" option?

Options
12346»

Replies

• darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Where is this like button? Not a huge fan of the concept, definitely not a fan of FB, but wondering why I don't see one... and, actually, impressed that mfp took requests for it seriously enough to add the feature. But where is it??

In your news feed.

Oh... thx!

:smile:
  • BillyPinky
    BillyPinky Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I like it.....and like having options.
    -clicks like button-
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I think its okay.
    I want my friends to know I've noticed them but sometimes struggle to have a lot to say.
    It works in that way.
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I don't think so, I didn't lose 36 almost 37 pounds on FB! LOL. Sometimes 'like' is sufficient. "Drank 8 glasses of water" click like. Walked 5 miles WOOOOOT!!!

:laugh:

I see you are a Mod. Fact is that the more you make MFP similar to FB, the less desirable it gets. You guys have to understand that many of us on MFP think very lowly of FB, and if you;re gonna go down the road of making MFP look like FB, its a tragedy of massive proportions.

A touch of an exaggeration there, don't you think? You don't like the like button, don't click it. Problem solved.

Reality is that it will be just like all the changes Facebook makes. People will scream and moan about them for a few days or weeks, then just get right back to using the service, and slowly adopt the thing they were complaining about in the first.

Change happens.
    "If I told you once, I told you a million times; don't exaggerate" :laugh:
  • zeek21
    zeek21 Posts: 18
    Options
    The like button is making everyone lazy. I understand that people are busy but it doesn't take long to comment if you don't have time to show support to your friends, maybe you have too many to begin with.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    The like button is making everyone lazy. I understand that people are busy but it doesn't take long to comment if you don't have time to show support to your friends, maybe you have too many to begin with.

If your friends aren't performing to your expectations, perhaps you have the wrong friends. Or the wrong expectations.