What is your guilty pleasure tv show?

Options

Replies

• PavodeNoche
    Options
    "The Big Joe Polka Show" - if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed such a show existed. Think "American Bandstand" for the over-65 set, or perhaps "Lawrence Welk" without the talent... it is absolutely surreal, and I can't stop watching it .
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    Mine as well is Big Brother 12, i've watched EVERY single season of Big brother...my other would be flava flav and his dating show and also for the love of Ray J lol....
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    I hated to see brendan go home...happy to see Matt go but sad for Brendan...theres noone else in the house I really like so out of the ones left, i vote for lane....he's the dumbest but less dirty
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Ok, so call me sick if ya all want to.....but when hubby is home I can't watch...
    True TV channel
    ID channel
    and lastly BBC-America.................I have fallen in love with the guys of Top Gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I need to go this is making me wanna tivo
  • jez838
    jez838 Posts: 216
    Options
    Well I would have to say Jersey Shore...Gawd..did i really admit to that?!! lol They are a bunch of idiots & hoochies but i cant stop watching..it's like when you drive by a horrible accident & you know its wrong to look but ya just cant help it...lol

I agree with you there. Car crash TV. I can't help turning it on too.

My other embarassing ones are 16 & Pregnant, Maury, Jeremy Kyle and 60 Minute Makeover.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Precious_Nissa who's going home this week? Enzo or Reagan? I would love to see Enzo go home because he is the anchor of the brigade. They definitely don't need him. he's been useless the whole season. But I guess where the numbers fall Reagan is the obvious choice unless he wins pov again.
    I hated how Matt lied about his wife's condition and then she played along with it when he won hoh. I just hope nothing bad happens to her in real life for pretending to be ill for game play on bb.
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    True Blood
    Big Brother --- I KNOW who will NOT Be going home!!! Have the Big Brother app for my ipad!!!
    Big Bang Theory
    Warehouse 13
    Haven
    Eureka
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Man vs Food, how can you not enjoy watching someone eat a burger the size of his head !!!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Charmed.....yes, I know......totally stupid :laugh:

OMG!!! How could I forget 90210. Somebody slap me.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    True Blood
    Big Brother --- I KNOW who will NOT Be going home!!! Have the Big Brother app for my ipad!!!
    Big Bang Theory
    Warehouse 13
    Haven
    Eureka

True Blood is not guilty pleasure TV :laugh: I watch everything you do except Big Brother and Haven (those must be the guilty ones)
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    The Kardashians =D
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Top Chef and just about any other cooking reality show. I love food.

Sons of Anarchy = Man-soap
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    So they finally let Ragan go on Big Brother. Its coming down to the wire now. I am currently watch Project Runway ondemand. I'm going to have a mini marathon to catch up tonight.
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The Hills, The City, Family Guy and Girls Next Door ALSO Keeping up with the Kardashians!

lol
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Just found out the new season of Biggest Loser (usa) starts September 21.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I love vampire diaries and supernatural...I'm hooked lol...also the secret one I really like iCarly and Big time rush *been known to watch those even when the kids aren't home *blush*
  • french13
    french13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    true blood. haha. never miss an episode. but unfortunately true blood is going to end season 3 next sunday so I might need a few more suggestions. I heard vampire diaries was good?! not sure though. I'm still attached to sookie and bill too much to like any other lead vampire characters.
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    True Blood
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I just started watching Hoarders. It's heart breaking in some cases, and just plain gross in others!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I've seen a few episodes of hoarders too. The one that was crazy was a man that had so much junk piled on the staircase that his wife fell and broke her ankle. And that still wasn't enough motivation for him to clean off the steps. There were boxes of magazines that was 20+ years old. Get rid of that junk! I'm a pack rat, but that's just taking things to a whole 'nother level.