What yummy food is worth being obese for?

Options

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Well, I used to be obese, and I don't believe in "Nothing tastes better than thin feels." Donuts taste way better. Cookies. Chocolate. Steak. Little Debbie snacks. Scotch. And it's possible to have that stuff and still be thin. Don't make me say the M word.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Cake
    Cookies
    Pizza
    Fazolis
    Greasy Burgers from Aj's and Five Guys
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Greasy Burgers from Aj's and Five Guys

dayum, dayum, DAYUM!!!!!!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    You realize you can have all the yummy foods without becoming obese, right? That's what portion control is about.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    None.

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too vain for that.

This. I love being my current size way more than I love any food. Besides, I can have anything I want as long as I burn it off.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I agree with everybody else, none is worth it. After that first bite, the food euphoric high goes down and each bite thereafter, loses its value. I love being slim and cute anyways, so being obese for a piece of yummy food is not worth it. But, if I want a chocolate cake bad enough, I will hack the hell out of it, cutting it into eighths even, just so I can fit it into my calories daily. Now, that I will do...
  • abickford82
    Options
    Absolutely none. You can still have it though, just not as often and do a "cheat meal". I still eat at Taco Bell, and have a donut now and then but don't make it a regular meal.
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes better than the looks you get from people and the things they say when you look good.

This.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    6 words. Beer battered deep fried cheese curds. My little treat :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Sushi, enough said.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Meltaways <3
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    None Nil Nada zero naid cero sifar rien null ling kaimu niks etc etc …………………..
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes better than being healthy feels :)
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    No food is worth it. You can have the sweets and treats that you probably overindulged on and subsequently became obese. The trick is...you guessed...moderation. It sounds like you're planning to overeat. Why? You can have the same foods throughout the year, you know. You don't have to wait til the holidays and pig out.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake... all kinds.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Well, I used to be obese, and I don't believe in "Nothing tastes better than thin feels." Donuts taste way better. Cookies. Chocolate. Steak. Little Debbie snacks. Scotch. And it's possible to have that stuff and still be thin. Don't make me say the M word.

This!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You realize you can have all the yummy foods without becoming obese, right? That's what portion control is about.

This. But I know it's not always easy!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    cookie dough
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I know I'm supposed to say nothing is worth it but..... Cheesy fries, lasagna, peanut butter cheesecake

Fortunately I have learned some self control so I won't be eating as much as I previously would have of any of these tasty treats!!
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    fried thingies