What yummy food is worth being obese for?

Options

Replies

• Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    None.
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I know nothing tastes better than skinny feels but darn I'd love to be able to go out and drink wine and margaritas and pretty colored drinks without feeling guilty about them :drinker:
  • ChrisS30V
    ChrisS30V Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Nothing is worth being obese. But like others have mentioned, it's not entirely accurate to say that there are certain foods which will doom you to obesity. Learn to fit in your favorite desserts, snacks, etc. and you can have them anytime while still losing weight. Deprivation never works in the end.
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    No food is worth being obese for, but lots of them are worth gym time! :drinker:
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    You realize you can have all the yummy foods without becoming obese, right? That's what portion control is about.

When presented with the best pizza on earth, the most delicious beverage, fantastic side dish and best ice cream dessert of all times..... there is no such thing as moderation control, there is only the declaration of "cheat meal"
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    There is not one.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    none are worth being obese for, but they can be enjoyed in moderation without becoming or remaining obese. The question then is what foods are worth eating nothing but lean protein and very low calorie veg for the rest of the day to be able to fit into your macros.... (although lean protein and very low calorie veg can make for a delicious meal, so it's not that much of a sacrifice really.,...)
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    Good Mexican food, ice cream, chocolate... I still eat yummy things all the time while staying at a healthy weight. But if I have to choose...

hip-bones-or-pizza.jpg
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    Good Mexican food, ice cream, chocolate... I still eat yummy things all the time while staying at a healthy weight. But if I have to choose...

hip-bones-or-pizza.jpg
    this is why I love you!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I like all the yummy foods and eat them regularly, in moderation, adding exercise, so as to avoid being obese.
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    bacon, chicken, cheese, icecream, cake, etc etc
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Agreeeeeed EVERYTHING tastes better than being thin feels:

Pizza
    Buffalo ANYTHING
    COOKIES - oMfG do cookies taste good
    Melty gooey cheesey sub sandwhiches
    Full fat ranch dressing
    French fries
    Onion Rings
    BURRITOS
    Cheese
    Blueberry Muffins
    Bagels with butter
    Cream cheese fosting on anything
    Cheese cake
    Cheese burgers with pretzel buns
    Beer
    Vodka
    Whiskey
    Tequila
    Margaritas
    Bloody Marys
    Martinis

Did I mention COOKIES?

eff - I shouldn't have responded to this thread on my last hour of IF...

Thin doesn't taste good, it tastes like hunger... always thinking about food and hunger...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes better than the looks you get from people and the things they say when you look good.

Bull.

And to answer the OP: lots of stuff. LOTS

Lasagna? Steak? Fresh baked cookies? Ice cream? See's Candy? The list goes on and on.

If they didnt taste better than slim/skinny/healthy feels people wouldn't get fat. Seems like a no brainer, really.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

hip-bones-or-pizza.jpg
    this is why I love you!

+1
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Not sure anything would be worth being overweight (or heaven forbid obese) again. But there are a few rare treats I will enjoy this holiday season.

One of my co-workers has an annual tradition of bringing in homemade treats created by his talented wife which include fudge, caramels, and toffee and they are all to die for. These are too good to pass up, but I'll try to limit myself to one piece of each item.
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Why can't I have pizza and my mom's pierogis without being obese. :huh:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Maybe the question should have been "If there was one food you could eat all the time and not gain weight, what would it be?"

But to answer your question:

Peanut butter fudge
    pizza
    Anything with chocolate/caramel, chocolate/peanut butter, chocolate by itself
    Bob Evans biscuits

I could go on but I'm making myself hungry.
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    NO FOOD IS WORTH BEING OBESE FOR!!!!!!!!

PERIOD!!!!!!!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    NOTHING TASTE BETTER THAN BEING SLIM FEELS !

Except for Nachos.
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You realize you can have all the yummy foods without becoming obese, right? That's what portion control is about.