Why are you losing weight ??

Options
1235»

Replies

• hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've got a few other little reasons, but the reality is that I don't want to think about my weight anymore.

I want a day, then a week, then a month to go by without thinking about my weight.

I want to not feel like my body is only fat, I want to know that its strong, capable, healthy.

I just don't want to have to think about it anymore - I'm starting to annoy the *kitten* out of myself.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    So I look good in a skating dress.
  • Maxwellxavier
    Options
    Just diagnosed with congestive heart failure and pulmonary hypertension. Fighting diabetes for years. It's about time I accepted. ME yes ME and do what I can for my self. I have been in denial for years. To young to give up 58 years young. Learning good foods for 1500-2000mg sodium diets. My fitness pal has become my go to for affirmation and confirmation that I am on the right track.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm already healthy. I'm overweight by a few pounds but BMI is crap anyway. I want to lose weight because I'm sick of feeling and looking just average. I want to be more than average, I wanna be super hot! :drinker:
  • Stripeness
    Stripeness Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    For me. Because I'm over my disappointment with medical issues, and ready to get out of my own way. My body shouldn't have trouble scrunching over to tie my shoelaces. That's just not who I've ever been, and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to reclaim my fitness - even if I can't presently do my favorite sports. Life is too short to throw the towel in just yet!
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    so many reasons.

-to prevent disease-i know the way i carry it is unhealthy.
    -i want to be STRONG
    -to help cure and prevent weight associated things like diabetes, sleep apnea, metabolic syndome, depression, high blood pressure, -cancer, asthma.. i haven't got any of these.. except the depression and at times my BP can spike but nothing else.. the thought of -these scares me. prevention is better than cure!
    -to fit better in clothes, to be able to buy from stores that dont carry past a size 10
    -to make my breasts smaller without surgery. seriously they are so big.
    -to shrink my belly
    -to feel better outside and inside
    -to feel hotter naked
    -[ties in with boobs] be able to buy more lingerie from places that only go up to a D.. european and specialty bras are gorgeous and sexy and pretty but way more expensive. i like some of the stuff la senza and VS has, and it fits everywhere except boobs
    -to have nicer arms for summer
    -to feel less insecure in a bathing suit
    -to have more energy throughout the day
    -to have less general aches and pains... its gotta help, right?
    -support the muscles that hold me up
    -have more energy to play with my kid
    -to look better
    -learn to cook!

thank you for asking this. i never actually wrote these out :P
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I've got a few other little reasons, but the reality is that I don't want to think about my weight anymore.

I want a day, then a week, then a month to go by without thinking about my weight.

I want to not feel like my body is only fat, I want to know that its strong, capable, healthy.

I just don't want to have to think about it anymore - I'm starting to annoy the *kitten* out of myself.

BINGO that works for me too :flowerforyou: