Squats Ruined My *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Yep! I really want this to work! Deficit here i come! By spring I should be good to go! And ya, I'll keep doing squats but im not doing a heavy lifting program. All my focus is going on deficit and some cardio.

you do realize that squats are a heavy lift..right?

why do I have the feeling that by spring you are not going to be where you want to be...
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Yep! I really want this to work! Deficit here i come! By spring I should be good to go! And ya, I'll keep doing squats but im not doing a heavy lifting program. All my focus is going on deficit and some cardio.

why do I have the feeling that by spring you are not going to be where you want to be...

as long as she stays on a 2% deficit she'll be good....
  • ndj1979
    Options

I thought she was just going to keep "eating whatever, and wherever" she wants..that sounds like the path to long term success...
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    2nj9fm8.gif

I see the previous gif didn't include this butt shake. That's a gosh darn disservice to everyone here.

Squats completely ruined her butt.
    Do not want.

Seriously? Or is this a joke? lol

To each their own. :smile:
  • Sreneesa
    Options
    Ok, I'm totally going to get hated on for this. OP, if your looking to cut both muscle mass and fat then do "road work." It's what boxer and other atheletes that need to lose "weight" (really for most of them it boils down to muscle mass or converting fast twitch muscles to slow twitch muscles) to make lower weight categories. It involves intense long cardio. Or go to Asia and to that crazy plastic surgery where they REMOVE muscle to create slimmer looking legs and butts...

For the record, I think squat *kitten* is amazing... Lol.

Edited for missing word/letter

Converts is a bad word, increases slow twitch and allows fast twitch time to atrophy may be a better way to describe it....

:huh: What? :huh: I'm not sure if you are talking muscles, a nervous tick or orgasms. What is with all this twitching?

LMAO!!!! Keep'em coming! Hilarious!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    OP, from your photos, you simply need to reduce fat mass. You're probably around 30% body fat right now if those pics were just taken.
    Ya I figured i was more 25%. And yes the photos were just taken.

Not to be a downer, but I'm about...27-26% bodyfat. So I'd guess you're about 30, as suggested.

Not being mean. Just saying.

I have to agree with this, but I would have said closer to mid-30's. OP, can you take pictures of the same positions but flexed. Maybe you should look into getting your body fat % measured (maybe dexa scan?) or ask Sara and Sidesteel of the ETP group to evaluate.

But once you lose a lot more body fat, you'll slim down. This includes your *kitten*.

Holy moly! Really! mid 30 percentile! Im worse off then i thought i was......this makes me very sad......I need to do something about this.

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

k thanks. I would agree with 30% but NOT 35%

IMO its closer to 40%
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

You'll be back in spring saying you've lost loads of weight, are at GW but don't understand why you still don't like the way you look.

Just deficit and cardio = burning off your muscle as well as fat.

SMH
  • DavPul
    Options

I thought she was just going to keep "eating whatever, and wherever" she wants..that sounds like the path to long term success...

she is, but only every 3rd week or so
  • ndj1979
    Options

oh right and then go back to the 2% deficit…sounds like a legit zig zag plan….I look forward to seeing the results...
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    I can certainly understand why you might not want your butt to look like Victoria Secret boobies, if your goal is good health and not to just give all men a free boner.

LOL what? I would never want my butt to look like boobies. lol. Imagine that! Bahahaha
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    There's no way she's at 40% BF, imho. Look at her legs.

Those pictures are so hard to use as a guide for BF for everyone because some of us don't carry it all over evenly like the ladies in the pics do.
  • Sreneesa
    Options
    OP, from your photos, you simply need to reduce fat mass. You're probably around 30% body fat right now if those pics were just taken.

Not to be a downer, but I'm about...27-26% bodyfat. So I'd guess you're about 30, as suggested.

I have to agree with this, but I would have said closer to mid-30's. OP, can you take pictures of the same positions but flexed. Maybe you should look into getting your body fat % measured (maybe dexa scan?) or ask Sara and Sidesteel of the ETP group to evaluate.

But once you lose a lot more body fat, you'll slim down. This includes your *kitten*.

Holy moly! Really! mid 30 percentile! Im worse off then i thought i was......this makes me very sad......I need to do something about this.

IMO its closer to 40%

Just go and see a nutritionist, doctor, trainer to get an accurate measurement of your body percentile. Don't go off a picture ! LMAO!!!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

oh right and then go back to the 2% deficit…sounds like a legit zig zag plan….I look forward to seeing the results...

Bookmarking this post to revisit in May.
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    You didnt follow the butt bible rules!!
    Sorry for your pain! :-( run it off!
  • VenharBaby
    Options

IMO its closer to 40%
    Jesus! That 40% girl is like a size 16! I wear a size 10!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    There's no way she's at 40% BF, imho. Look at her legs.

Those pictures are so hard to use as a guide for BF for everyone because some of us don't carry it all over evenly like the ladies in the pics do.

yea you are right ..30 to 35%
  • VenharBaby
    Options

No no no! I will begin a TDEE - 15% and aim for .05lb loss per week.
  • Sreneesa
    Options

IMO its closer to 40%
    Jesus! That 40% girl is like a size 16! I wear a size 10!

And I wear a size 12 and look smaller than you so you need to stop going off a picture and go in a get accurate measurement!
  • DavPul
    Options

No no no! I will begin a TDEE - 15% and aim for .05lb loss per week.

while weighing, measuring, and logging?
  • Grace215lbs
    Grace215lbs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I think this topic gave me cancer...