Squats Ruined My *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    No sweety, hate to break it to you but my stomach is not fat like yours... AT ... ALL. LMAO!!!

You are delusional hon. Seriously go seek some mental help.

Edit. Not saying my stomach is flat or anything just saying it is smaller than yours in a obvious way.

1264505362_cat-fight.gif

Haaa! My thoughts exactly :laugh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

You might be right about the pictures because your boobs look huge compared to mine and it I wear my stretchy pants up high like that it makes my belly look smaller too. I don't think u look smaller than me at all.

A) Rude much?

B) Again, I'm about 27% body fat and I have no stretchy pants in my picture. I'm not saying 40, but I'm not saying 30 either.

C) Not that it matters. You're fatter than you like, fix it. End of story.

Oh honey. If you really think you look smaller than Achrya, then you definitely have BDD, just in the opposite direction of most people.

ETA: I see now where it was meant for someone else. Still uncalled for and rude though.

I have to agree and regardless where her stretchy pants are sitting, there is a noticeable difference in the stomach composition. Maybe she carries her weight a little differently, but just going off with the pictures I've seen of the OP and the picture I see of Sreneesa, I'd say Sreneesa looks smaller.

Achrya you clearly have a wider body frame than Sreneesa which is why people are saying you look bigger, doesn't mean you have a higher BF% though. Your frame to height is indeed bigger... So basing BF% of those pictures is beyond silly and basing it off your profile pics is even more stupid.

And anyone who makes rude estimations is probably just a troll with real issues... Yes you bi standers making comment!!! Rawr!

You have different frames! You're clearly different heights! There for you will hold weight differently.. there for you will have different BF% and be different sizes. Seriously. Your all arguing over something that really can't be argued over. Who cares what size pants someone wear's. A 6'11 fitness freak who is healthy will still wear a bigger size than a 5'3 overweight couch potato. Just as a weight lifter will weigh more and have smaller measurements than someone who does jack. Urgh... People... Just urghhh

Bwah? I never compared myself to Sreneesa, nor has anyone said I'm bigger than anyone.

And I'm not 'wide' or of 'wide frame'. I'm actually fairly small; I wish I was wider, I probably be able to stop dieting if I had a large frame
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options

You might be right about the pictures because your boobs look huge compared to mine and it I wear my stretchy pants up high like that it makes my belly look smaller too. I don't think u look smaller than me at all.

A) Rude much?

B) Again, I'm about 27% body fat and I have no stretchy pants in my picture. I'm not saying 40, but I'm not saying 30 either.

Oh honey. If you really think you look smaller than Achrya, then you definitely have BDD, just in the opposite direction of most people.

ETA: I see now where it was meant for someone else. Still uncalled for and rude though.

I have to agree and regardless where her stretchy pants are sitting, there is a noticeable difference in the stomach composition. Maybe she carries her weight a little differently, but just going off with the pictures I've seen of the OP and the picture I see of Sreneesa, I'd say Sreneesa looks smaller.

Achrya you clearly have a wider body frame than Sreneesa which is why people are saying you look bigger, doesn't mean you have a higher BF% though. Your frame to height is indeed bigger... So basing BF% of those pictures is beyond silly and basing it off your profile pics is even more stupid.

And anyone who makes rude estimations is probably just a troll with real issues... Yes you bi standers making comment!!! Rawr!

You have different frames! You're clearly different heights! There for you will hold weight differently.. there for you will have different BF% and be different sizes. Seriously. Your all arguing over something that really can't be argued over. Who cares what size pants someone wear's. A 6'11 fitness freak who is healthy will still wear a bigger size than a 5'3 overweight couch potato. Just as a weight lifter will weigh more and have smaller measurements than someone who does jack. Urgh... People... Just urghhh

Bwah? I never compared myself to Sreneesa, nor has anyone said I'm bigger than anyone.

And I'm not 'wide' or of 'wide frame'. I'm actually fairly small; I wish I was wider, I probably be able to stop dieting if I had a large frame

I think he got you confused with ole girl.
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    Okay okay. Let's calm down. Im fat and i apologize for offending anyone. But im not going to get mental help, Im going to get fitness and nutrition help. Oh wait, I already know what to do. Im just gonna do that. I really didn't think my belly was that fat until the pictures today and then what some of you had said. And I can't believe I actually though my *kitten* was the culprit to me fitting my 140lb jeans......It would be nice if ya'll could wish me luck. I want to drop 15lbs by the summer.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    Could be worse, you could weigh 179 pounds...
  • Sreneesa
    Options
    Okay okay. Let's calm down. Im fat and i apologize for offending anyone. But im not going to get mental help, Im going to get fitness and nutrition help. Oh wait, I already know what to do. Im just gonna do that. I really didn't think my belly was that fat until the pictures today and then what some of you had said. And I can't believe I actually though my *kitten* was the culprit to me fitting my 140lb jeans......It would be nice if ya'll could wish me luck. I want to drop 15lbs by the summer.

LOL!!!

It's all good. I do wish you luck.

And again, my bad for the previous post.

You got this! You will lose the weight. :smile:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

A) Rude much?

Umm..we aren't comparing Achyra with Sreneesa. It was Achrya and Sreneesa vs the OP actually.
  • Sreneesa
    Options

:laugh:

Well played.
  • VenharBaby
    Options

OMG I wouldn't even wanna imagine that weight on my frame! Highest weight ever was 168lbs.
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    So Jan Feb March April May. So lets say i lose 2-3lbs a month in 5 months. Thats a loss of 12-15lbs. OMG wouldn't that be so nice. I am so doing this!
  • patricia13ornelas
    Options
    Then stop the squats....simple...and donate the jeans as a write off for taxes....I am sure your beautiful the way you are....I understand what you are saying about wanting to be a certain weight cus it makes you feel small and sexy....Your weight has shifted and now is the time to do easy cardio and minimum weight training....the heavier the weights the bigger the muscle....I know...My Dad used to have me lifting weights as a teen...I have what I think are big arms with muscle to this day....I hope things work out better for you the way you want...:)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

OMG I wouldn't even wanna imagine that weight on my frame! Highest weight ever was 168lbs.

Facepalm
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    It will work out. 15lbs to shed through deficit and cardio with some weights in the mix. I need the weight gone for confidence. THEN i will join the maintenance world.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options

From reading the whole post, I would say being 155lb is the real culprit for you not fitting into your 140lb jeans :wink:

But that's cool, we're all there or have been there. My only real advice here is when you ask for opinions and advice on mfp you'd better actually want it, because everyone's very good at being open and honest here. If you don't want to accept any advice you appear to have originally asked for, then just be prepared that it won't end pretty, good luck!
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options

Just go and see a nutritionist, doctor, trainer to get an accurate measurement of your body percentile. Don't go off a picture ! LMAO!!!

Even with a trainer it's very hard to get an accurate measurement and dexa scans aren't cheap. What good does an accurate measure do anyway? Her body has more fat than she'd like (including in her butt) so she should try to lose it.

x1000. people spend way too much time trying to get accurate numbers when the only thing that matters is if you're satisfied or not

Yup, error margins in these scans are MORE than the percentage points people fight over here in this topic...just a waste of money. I'd just work towards re comping since you have more fat than you'd like and forget an "educated guess" of a body fat analysis.
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Without pics, it is hard to tell what's going on. But it can be irritating not to have clothes fit the way you want them to fit.

uhem! ur a guy just wanting to see a pic of a chics *kitten*. Move along please.

Wow, what an ignorant post...I don't know about ruining your *kitten*, but your attitude and personality could use a massive overhaul.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

You mean you weigh less than 179 in your pics? Oh...
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

:huh: I'm 5'9" and 180lbs wasn't all that scary.

Also, I do heavy squats, and weight 160lbs. My and my *kitten* are friends.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Without pics, it is hard to tell what's going on. But it can be irritating not to have clothes fit the way you want them to fit.

uhem! ur a guy just wanting to see a pic of a chics *kitten*. Move along please.

Please use correct grammar when making a post that is condescending to me. Thank you.

Correct grammar is for business documents, not texting and forum posts.

actually, it should be employed at all times….

Hi. How are you today? :flowerforyou:
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Lunges work the same exact muscles as squats. If you think squats are ruining your butt, why would you think lunges would do any differently?

Oh, and correct grammar is for communication, unless you just want people to assume you are uneducated and/or stupid. Which hey, if that's the image you want to project, go for it. Just don't expect much help.

Thumbs up