Squats Ruined My *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    blah blah blah.

"Anyone who expresses any preferences are body shaming!"

Great, you know this is why we can't have nice things, right?

Good job.

This post makes absolutely no sense. Have you been imbibing of the Holiday spirits early?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    He's entitled to think she looks "gross." I'm entitled to think calling her "gross" is uncalled for.

There, no one's happy, just the way it should be at Christmas.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    blah blah blah.

Good job.

This post makes absolutely no sense. Have you been imbibing of the Holiday spirits early?

That awkward moment when a point is actually carefully laid out and is still totally over someone's head? It happened in this thread.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Would it be crass for me to say "I'd ruin that *kitten*"?
    That doesn't come across very well in the UK as over here *kitten* = donkey!

Poor donkey :frown:
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Hey hey I apologised for saying gross OK? I'll never say it again, come on.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    oh noes, body shaming because someone had preferences.

c'mon, it's almost christmas.
    I always think the same thing for the first two letters of your name when you post.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    This thread is the best Festivus gift ever!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

You are good. It's the other guy that is dragging it out. It's just a bit of a hot topic here as there are people on here with varying physiques, some of which are similar to the one in the first picture, and also, where do you draw the line? When people think it is ok to say gross about one body type, then is it ok to say gross about another?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

I always think the same thing for the first two letters of your name when you post.

At least that was clever. ;)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    blah blah blah.

Good job.

I like that, "I disagree with you, so you're obviously drunk."

Nice.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I have wasted way too much of my morning trying to catch up on this thread!

Only got through about 5 pages, and my conclusion is the OP does not want any advice, she just wants to get different results, but doesn't really want to work at it (logging), and wants everyone to agree with her.

OK........

I really wish I has the last 30 min of my life back (I could have been doing squats, I kind of like my squat *kitten* :blushing: )
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    OK, I apologise for the word 'gross'. Some people on here really need to relax though, its just the internet you know...
    you're pretty.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    blah blah blah.

Good job.

I like that, "I disagree with you, so you're obviously drunk."

Nice.

Your interpretation of my post is just solidifying my comment.

Here, I will interpret it for you..in small words. Your post does not actually make sense. There is nothing to agree or disagree with - as it does not make sense. I was not disagreeing with that post, as it does not make sense. The individual words do not combine into a coherent point.
  • DR2501
    Options

You are good. It's the other guy that is dragging it out. It's just a bit of a hot topic here as there are people on here with varying physiques, some of which are similar to the one in the first picture, and also, where do you draw the line? When people think it is ok to say gross about one body type, then is it ok to say gross about another?

Point taken
  • Cranquistador
    Options

At least that was clever. ;)
    :smooched: :wink:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for 144 of something.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I think squats ruined my *kitten*. I've always had a nice bubble butt but now from 3 months of squats 3 times a week getting up to 100lbs 3X5 I don't even fit my jeans and I just got this big round thing for a behind. I don't like it. Maybe lunges will do more what im looking for? Leaner hammies and get my small, regular bum back? FYI - was eating very healthy the last 3 months, Prob only 5% deficit but still a deficit, although December has been a different story. Eat whatever, whenever and shovel snow every 2-3 days.

Anyways, point is i don't like anything on my body to be associated with the work BIG. Im 5'9" and 155lbs and i wanna weigh 140lbs because that is the weight i felt sexy and SMALL at. I am thinking i should just switch to deficit and cardio with heavy weights 1-2 time a week. Once goal weight is met, then eat maintainence plus a little sometimes and continue the same exercise.

I know my body looks good at 140lbs and I don't want to wait and see what lifting heavy all the time will do. Like i said, i hate my big, round *kitten* from squats!

PS: Not me in the profile pic. Im not ready to post pics. Not til my goal is met. That will be my reward. Professional fitness pics.

Sooooo...you won't be doing any more squats? And those are not you in your pics? Okay did I miss anything? Was there a question here?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

No, it would be kegel.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    OP, from your photos, you simply need to reduce fat mass. You're probably around 30% body fat right now if those pics were just taken.
    Ya I figured i was more 25%. And yes the photos were just taken.

Not to be a downer, but I'm about...27-26% bodyfat. So I'd guess you're about 30, as suggested.

Not being mean. Just saying.

I have to agree with this, but I would have said closer to mid-30's. OP, can you take pictures of the same positions but flexed. Maybe you should look into getting your body fat % measured (maybe dexa scan?) or ask Sara and Sidesteel of the ETP group to evaluate.

But once you lose a lot more body fat, you'll slim down. This includes your *kitten*.

Holy moly! Really! mid 30 percentile! Im worse off then i thought i was......this makes me very sad......I need to do something about this.

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

k thanks. I would agree with 30% but NOT 35%

I'd say you're 35%+
  • DR2501
    Options
    That doesn't come across very well in the UK as over here *kitten* = donkey!

Poor donkey :frown:

I assume that this is a joke, because '*kitten*' hasn't meant donkey for quite some time here in the UK... lol