Squats Ruined My *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    From the looks of you other pictures I'm going to call BS on your claim. I personally think you should wait until you've lost the rest of the weight you are trying to, then re-evaluate your backside. Once your bodyfat is lower you may discover you actually need to still squat with heavy weights. I'm not trying to be mean, your pictures and especially your legs don't look like someone that's developing too much muscle for their frame.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    From the looks of you other pictures I'm going to call BS on your claim. I personally think you should wait until you've lost the rest of the weight you are trying to, then re-evaluate your backside. Once your bodyfat is lower you may discover you actually need to still squat with heavy weights. I'm not trying to be mean, your pictures and especially your legs don't look like someone that's developing too much muscle for their frame.

gooooaaaaaaalllllllll!!!!!!
  • Barbellgirl
    Options

Well she's a pretty good troll, I have to hand it to her, 19 pages worth. We all know you don't get strong glutes without also getting strong legs, and well, I don't see either by looking at her pictures. The fact she won't post pictures of her awesome amazing round squatter booty is also a dead giveaway. :laugh:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Well she's a pretty good troll, I have to hand it to her, 19 pages worth. We all know you don't get strong glutes without also getting strong legs, and well, I don't see either by looking at her pictures. The fact she won't post pictures of her awesome amazing round squatter booty is also a dead giveaway. :laugh:

She did a few pages back... and let's say it was not what we expected. :laugh:
  • Barbellgirl
    Options

She did a few pages back... and let's say it was not what we expected. :laugh:

Why am I not surprised? :laugh:

I think I'll change my avatar picture so she can see what a true squatter booty looks like. :drinker:
  • blm2894
    blm2894 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Without pics, it is hard to tell what's going on. But it can be irritating not to have clothes fit the way you want them to fit.

uhem! ur a guy just wanting to see a pic of a chics *kitten*. Move along please.

Please use correct grammar when making a post that is condescending to me. Thank you.

Correct grammar is for business documents, not texting and forum posts.

Being surly, on the other hand, is universal.

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

PRAISE YOU
  • ndj1979
    Options

LOL Agreed…I just kept posting bc I found this thread highly amusing…as did everyone on my FL
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I don't even fit my jeans and I just got this big round thing for a behind.

What's the problem
  • danielle5243
    danielle5243 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    2nj9fm8.gif

I see the previous gif didn't include this butt shake. That's a gosh darn disservice to everyone here.
    I posted the original GIF a while back but some mod deleted it, stating the butt shake violated site policy somehow.

Cannot stop watching! I'm in love.
  • 4MissRose
    Options
    Bump
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Bump

why?
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Bump

why?

I don't know why either but this forum makes me laugh....
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

No, i wasn't pushing my rear out....My belly is deformed from too many insulin injections though. It's called lipohypertrophy. Doctor says it won't go away ever, but nurses say if i avoid injecting there it will. I've avoided it for almost 2 years now. It's abnormal fatty deposits caused by insulin injections.

Barbara :flowerforyou:

I didn't see any of the pictures, but you mention having a baby. Give yourself some time to get your body to the shape you want. Squats won't stop you from reaching your goal weight.
  • Tricep_A_Tops_
    Tricep_A_Tops_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Cardio Bunnies are cute as a button but Girls that lift are hawt as #$%&!!! Just sayin.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Cardio Bunnies are cute as a button but Girls that lift are hawt as #$%&!!! Just sayin.

agreed!
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options

yer a cardio bunny and you are hawt as &#^$(&^#$(*&#($.... just sayin
  • Rowthena08
    Options
    You realize on this post, people care because you were coming out of the gate as rude. You posted a question for public opinion and advice but from everything I've read you don't actually want any of that. You seem to know how you want to proceed all on your own.
    I just wish you the best of luck. Hope now that it's February, you are obtaining your goals.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    IN to find out what the hell a 5% deficit is.

Especially interested in what it means for a person that isn't even logging

Squats and deadlifts.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    You realize on this post, people care because you were coming out of the gate as rude. You posted a question for public opinion and advice but from everything I've read you don't actually want any of that. You seem to know how you want to proceed all on your own.
    I just wish you the best of luck. Hope now that it's February, you are obtaining your goals.

FYI this post is about six months old and me thinks OP is long gone….either that or her *kitten* is...
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    who necromanced this thread?

Zombie.gif