Squats Ruined My *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Watch this video.... Then add in one more..... " Squats ruined my *kitten*..... "

Merry Christmas Everyone !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxyhfiCO_XQ

98d69931e85559-4.jpg.jpg
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    FFS, you are laying down (and put a sheet on that mattress) and in the other pic you have your arms higher not to mention one hell of a sway in your lower back. How much snow DOES one have to shovel to have *tries to type while laughing* swollen core muscles.

Besides this three title making me yell 'A dingo ate my baby!' the way it just keeps going sideways is a marvel.

Yes, yes it's the shorts and the jeans. It' s only a matter of time before your shirt turns on you.

Yes one pic is laying down -so! The sheet is off because the baby peed the bed last night - so what! (and no i wasn't laying in the pee) And i took another pic to lower my arms as in the pink shorts picture. Been shovelling snow for an hour and a half for the last 3 days - just thought it might cause water retention/swelling in the core area. Not sure what u mean by the sway in my back - pics dont even show my back. And ha ha ha about the shirt remark - not gonna happen though.

Have you tried taking a pic with your right foot in and then your right foot out?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    OP, I think your photos all pretty much show the same thing taking into consideration your various body positions.

Good luck with your goals.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Well, I think the better lighting did help to see better what your body looks like. I'm still crap at trying to guess BF%, but it doesn't look like you have a huge amount to lose or anything. I'm just saying that because some of the posts were designed to get under your skin, I think ;)

Yeah, just start really working it and lose some fat. How much that'll be will come as you go, I'd think. I still can't tell whether I have like 7 lbs or 10+ to go; I don't know how many lbs are in this middle of my own!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Watch this video.... Then add in one more..... " Squats ruined my *kitten*..... "

98d69931e85559-4.jpg.jpg

Quality link!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

Quality link!

Too bad we can't imbed here.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    UvcwOHQ.gif

lol! Cute. I need this for myself. :smile:
  • journey_man
    journey_man Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't care what guys think. I don't want a body with a big *kitten*, period. There are other exercises i can do that target the thighs and hammies. My *kitten* was fine before squatting, especially when i was 15lbs lighter. I have really nice jeans that i can't wear because of this squat *kitten*.

Why would you post a topic asking what everyone thinks and then tell everyone you don't care what they think?

Not everyone, just GUYS. I too misread the first sentence as "YOU GUYS", and I think many did.

She doesnt care that men may desire a bigger *kitten*. It's a legit sentiment (and in some circles, empowering).
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    OP, from your photos, you simply need to reduce fat mass. You're probably around 30% body fat right now if those pics were just taken.
    Ya I figured i was more 25%. And yes the photos were just taken.

Not to be a downer, but I'm about...27-26% bodyfat. So I'd guess you're about 30, as suggested.

Not being mean. Just saying.

I have to agree with this, but I would have said closer to mid-30's. OP, can you take pictures of the same positions but flexed. Maybe you should look into getting your body fat % measured (maybe dexa scan?) or ask Sara and Sidesteel of the ETP group to evaluate.

But once you lose a lot more body fat, you'll slim down. This includes your *kitten*.

Holy moly! Really! mid 30 percentile! Im worse off then i thought i was......this makes me very sad......I need to do something about this.

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

k thanks. I would agree with 30% but NOT 35%

IMO its closer to 40%
    Jesus! That 40% girl is like a size 16! I wear a size 10!
    [/quote

The woman at 30% looks perfect to me.]
  • emtbabe326
    Options
    You have issues that go beyond squatting and your *kitten*.

and boom goes the dynamite!:laugh: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    OP, from your photos, you simply need to reduce fat mass. You're probably around 30% body fat right now if those pics were just taken.
    Ya I figured i was more 25%. And yes the photos were just taken.

Not to be a downer, but I'm about...27-26% bodyfat. So I'd guess you're about 30, as suggested.

Not being mean. Just saying.

I have to agree with this, but I would have said closer to mid-30's. OP, can you take pictures of the same positions but flexed. Maybe you should look into getting your body fat % measured (maybe dexa scan?) or ask Sara and Sidesteel of the ETP group to evaluate.

But once you lose a lot more body fat, you'll slim down. This includes your *kitten*.

Holy moly! Really! mid 30 percentile! Im worse off then i thought i was......this makes me very sad......I need to do something about this.

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

k thanks. I would agree with 30% but NOT 35%

IMO its closer to 40%
    Jesus! That 40% girl is like a size 16! I wear a size 10!
    [/quote

The woman at 30% looks perfect to me.]

The first one is gross, the one at 25% looks perfect to me
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could look like that at 30% or even 25%. I have bulges and then much thinner spots, lol. That girl at 30% is proportioned so well that way! I'd rather be bigger (than the 20's) like that yet less bulgy than I tend toward. OTOH, Spanx do wonders for a little bulge or two :D
  • jankojancic5
    Options
    Squats are the worst thing ever. They make your waist look bigger, which destroys the optical illusion of bigger shoulders and a small waist. On a leg day it's better to do half-squats or exercises that don't involve the glutes too much.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Squats are the worst thing ever. They make your waist look bigger, which destroys the optical illusion of bigger shoulders and a small waist. On a leg day it's better to do half-squats or exercises that don't involve the glutes too much.
    I don't think you understand where your glutes are.
  • amyfullbrook
    amyfullbrook Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Without pics, it is hard to tell what's going on. But it can be irritating not to have clothes fit the way you want them to fit.

uhem! ur a guy just wanting to see a pic of a chics *kitten*. Move along please.

Please use correct grammar when making a post that is condescending to me. Thank you.

Correct grammar is for business documents, not texting and forum posts.

Correct grammar is for everything. Not just 'business documents'.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

:noway:
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I don't think you understand where your glutes are.

squats and deads made my waist ever so slightly wider, but the circumference didn't increase. it looks better than before, like my body is tied together by muscle. it looks more.. solid.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    The first one is gross, the one at 25% looks perfect to me

80707362_o_zps515dfba2.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Strong first post. :huh:
  • You have issues that go beyond squatting and your *kitten*.

My thoughts exactly. It's a good thing she doesn't care what men think, because after reading some of her posts, I cannot image a man not wanting to throw himself off the first high bridge if he was forced to spend time with her. She's either a troll, or just a seriously narcissistic and shallow person. Narcissists love attention, and stirring the pot to keep the focus on them. Mission accomplished.....17 pages now. I apologize for my part in keeping this train wreck of a thread alive.