Squats Ruined My *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    FFS, you are laying down (and put a sheet on that mattress) and in the other pic you have your arms higher not to mention one hell of a sway in your lower back. How much snow DOES one have to shovel to have *tries to type while laughing* swollen core muscles.

Besides this three title making me yell 'A dingo ate my baby!' the way it just keeps going sideways is a marvel.

Yes, yes it's the shorts and the jeans. It' s only a matter of time before your shirt turns on you.

Yes one pic is laying down -so! The sheet is off because the baby peed the bed last night - so what! (and no i wasn't laying in the pee) And i took another pic to lower my arms as in the pink shorts picture. Been shovelling snow for an hour and a half for the last 3 days - just thought it might cause water retention/swelling in the core area. Not sure what u mean by the sway in my back - pics dont even show my back. And ha ha ha about the shirt remark - not gonna happen though.

Have you tried taking a pic with your right foot in and then your right foot out?

Are you gonna be a jerk your whole life?

I'm merely fighting the potential cosmic rift in the universe waiting to be opened by your faullty logic. You could have easily ruined Christmas for everyone.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I run and never had a problem with
    my butt being too small. Have u tried
    running?

*sighs*

Late as usual, but with that, I'm in

bro, you gotta catch up!

Working on it! Need more coffee . . .
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    my take on this thread…OP will be back in three months complaining about same problems…except it won't be "squats ruined my *kitten*" it will be some kind of "help, can't lose stomach" kind of thread or something like that ….and this vicious cycle will start again ..

I will admit this has been entertaining...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    my take on this thread…OP will be back in three months complaining about same problems…except it won't be "squats ruined my *kitten*" it will be some kind of "help, can't lose stomach" kind of thread or something like that ….and this vicious cycle will start again ..

ru-not-entertained.gif
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    OP, I'm going to ask you a serious question. Have you ever been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder? Your interactions with this thread and response behaviors are not healthy. Especially for an adult. I'm not diagnosing you, as we obviously ONLY have this thread to go on. But food for thought.

No. What responses are making you think this. Very curious to know.
    You're very overreactive to things you interpret (often falsely) as criticism.
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    OP, I'm going to ask you a serious question. Have you ever been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder? Your interactions with this thread and response behaviors are not healthy. Especially for an adult. I'm not diagnosing you, as we obviously ONLY have this thread to go on. But food for thought.

Thank you for answering Ironanimal. I am an overreactor
  • ndj1979
    Options

ru-not-entertained.gif

i would place this thread in the bordering on epic category….
  • VenharBaby
    Options

Well i certainly hope not! That's not my plan. My plan is to lose 15lbs. Diet and exercise. If you don't think so, then im just gladder your not my friend on here.
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options

Yes. "I love you.. I hate you... I love you... I hate you... Please accept me..." Are common montras of people w/ BPD. Well and teens, thus why people have mentioned thinking you were very young (and why BPD and any PDs are rarely diagnosed at that age). Obviously not listing BPD criteria so no one freak out ;).
  • ndj1979
    Options

Well i certainly hope not! That's not my plan. My plan is to lose 15lbs. Diet and exercise. If you don't think so, then im just gladder your not my friend on here.

gladder???

sorry OP based on your history of not logging and weighing..don't really see that happening..however, if you make major course correction I will be first to congratulate you.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    If squats made *kitten* big then I don't know how the hell I'm a size 0. Not glorifying the size, just in my experience the weight loss shrunk my behind overall, and the squats gave it a rounder appearance. Squats and lunges (heavy) never once interfered with me shedding weight overall, including my behind. Fitting clothes usually has to do more with your overall body weight (and fat percentage) rather than any specific muscle building exercises. Unless of course you're not at enough of a deficit to burn fat, and are simply gaining muscle under fat. Which is a definite possibility.
  • VenharBaby
    Options

gladder???

sorry OP based on your history of not logging and weighing..don't really see that happening..however, if you make major course correction I will be first to congratulate you.

Okay thanks.
    Is Gladder a Word - Ask Community
    www.ask.com › All › Miscellaneous‎
    Dec 19, 2011 - Gladder is a word. The definition of gladder means more glad. The definition can be found here: http://thefreedictionary.com/Gladder.
  • VenharBaby
    Options

Yes. "I love you.. I hate you... I love you... I hate you... Please accept me..." Are common montras of people w/ BPD. Well and teens, thus why people have mentioned thinking you were very young (and why BPD and any PDs are rarely diagnosed at that age). Obviously not listing BPD criteria so no one freak out ;).
    Well maybe i do. Not sure. Im not a doctor either. I hope not though. I already have 2 diseases to deal with everyday.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I don't care what guys think. I don't want a body with a big *kitten*, period. There are other exercises i can do that target the thighs and hammies. My *kitten* was fine before squatting, especially when i was 15lbs lighter. I have really nice jeans that i can't wear because of this squat *kitten*.

Why would you post a topic asking what everyone thinks and then tell everyone you don't care what they think?
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options

Oh gosh another one of these...I really should read the threads before giving a serious response.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

gladder???

tumblr_lpaqvbVqhP1qeihpno1_500.gif
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You have issues that go beyond squatting and your *kitten*.
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options

Well maybe i do. Not sure. Im not a doctor either. I hope not though. I already have 2 diseases to deal with everyday.

I'm sorry to hear about your health concerns. Best of luck in your journey.
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow. :noway:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    UvcwOHQ.gif