Freaks Logging Calories Over Christmas

Options

Replies

• funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I have not faithfully logged calories in the past few days!!! But I logged in today, and I went back and added my X-Mas food as well.

We have to keep each other going!!

Have a wonderful New Year!!!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,711 Member
    Options
    not alone
  • JohnnyBravo64
    Options
    With so many of us doing so, maybe we should call who didn't freaks instead :tongue:

Love it :laugh:
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I log everyday regardless.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I logged for the soul reason of showing how I got so fat to start with :-)
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Freak here, I went over my daily goal, but still stayed under what would be considered maintenance, so I am happy. The best thing about today is the gym is open again.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I logged as usual, but that was easy to do because I had all the nutritional info available to me. If I'd gone to someone else's house, it'd probably have been an entirely different story.
  • breezy1443
    Options
    I've only been logging for less than a week, so it was good to see how much of a glutton I can really be when it's a holiday. What a reality check.:sad:
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Nope!!! Not alone:)
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I had to log. I'm diabetic and needed to count my carbs to see how much insulin I need to take. I then had to log it onto MFP to see how close my figures were to MFP.
  • mrskatbevins
    Options
    I logged everything, I even exercised on the holiday. Your not alone! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I logged and was over, but not by too much! There was too much good food not to enjoy it!!
  • mbagradstudent
    Options
    I logged and I found that by logging I stopped myself from over indulging too much. It could have been a lot worse for me, even though I did go over my calories for the day. Too many good pastries and wine selections to behave completely.
  • madhamey
    madhamey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yes, I logged and was about 900 over... why skip when it takes 5 minutes on your phone.

As I see it the change is for life and not just for Christmas!
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yep I logged too! And know what? It felt good =) wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be and that makes me feel better!
  • PeaceHappinessBalance
    Options
    I love this topic title
  • marydee72
    Options
    I have to or I will re-enter that spiral of horrible eating. It is necessary.
  • enks07
    enks07 Posts: 74
    Options
    I logged as well and worked out. I had some treats but I'm glad that I still stayed within my calories and everything. :)
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I logged and worked out too. I ate nutritious food, and a few treats. And went over by A LOT. And I'll do it again today. I ain't even sorry.
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I decided to log and found out I didnt go over as much as I expected. I'm actually glad I did - I was able to enjoy the holiday and not go too far off track.