Freaks Logging Calories Over Christmas

Options
12345679»

Replies

• mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I don't consider myself a freak, but I logged everything.

I log everyday as long as I have internet access. When I'm up camping with no internet, then it either gets pre-logged or post-logged.
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I totted up at the end of the day. And pre-logged some things. Calories were over by about 1500, and every one tasty.
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I logged after the fact. I went WAY over on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but I really don't care :drinker:
  • Skarlet13
    Skarlet13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I didn't count calories and I think it was totally worth it. There are just some days (holidays, weddings, parties) where I don't feel the need to count. The important thing for me is to get back on track the very next day. In the past during the holidays I would let one day turn into three weeks and then I'd gain weight. No more of that. This will probably be the first year that I don't gain 10 lbs during the holidays and I'm very happy for that.
  • revkhyler
    Options
    If it's freaky to log the food then call me a freak... It was the only way I could stay in control of the holiday food overabundance, remembering that if I eat it or drink it I have to account for it.... All Hail the Freaks! (And it's okay if you didn't log it too... We're allowed once in a while, I think...)
    I'll take the freak status one step further and confess that I voluntarily spent 40+ minutes at the gym on Christmas Day working out... Now THAT is freakish! :happy:
  • boymom75
    Options
    Ya'll are crazy. I didn't log yesterday - I didn't go crazy but I enjoyed. Today is a different story. Back to the grind. I'm determined to get started before all the "new year's" people do next week, I'll be a week ahead of them, lol. :wink:
  • SusieCuteYay
    SusieCuteYay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I didn't log in, but maintained a more or less good balance.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'll take the freak status one step further and confess that I voluntarily spent 40+ minutes at the gym on Christmas Day working out... Now THAT is freakish! :happy:

haha....i was only home to visit the family on Christmas and Boxing Day....and I abandoned them for a 6k run at the track by my parent's house on each of those days.