so who ate the most :)

Options
6000 kcals approx. here :D

Replies

• HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You are brave counting!

I won't be looking back, I am really really looking forward for eating fresh salad and lean meat today for lunch!
  • thefewsteps
    thefewsteps Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I probably did 3000. Probably 800 in desserts, 800 in booze, and 800 in eggplant. The rest miscellaneous.
  • mathcook
    Options
    About 4,000 and no regrets!
  • Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Not sure really, I don't drink alcohol, didn't have any sweet treats. However I had 3 glasses of Coke vanilla (2 small, 1 medium). Xmas dinner twice and Vienetta ice-cream so I predict 2500-3500. I checked my weight out of curiousity and haven't released (so to speak) and went up by 1.6lbs which was interesting, I thought it'd be a lot higher. I know it doesnt mean anything and I'm doing an exercise session today :)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Definitely not me...ate what I was supposed to, 190g protein, 100g fat, 260g carbs, about 2700 cals
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    About 4,000 and no regrets!

this

and doing it again today with the other half of the family, Bring It On :)
  • ABOUT 2500, YUMMY!
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Mine was less than I thought it would be... especially as I felt so full. The whole day including my nice big helping of Advocaat was just around 2000... (only ate Christmas dinner, then Christmas pudding was for supper)
    It will be worse today as today is a day for snacking, and thats where I struggle saying no!
  • chantalscott1
    chantalscott1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Around 2,500 -3,000 max if that and yes lol definitely no regrets but happy to be back to normal today :)
  • Ann262
    Ann262 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am sure I did. I wasn't logging.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    .....8010 calories consumed. And I am a small female (5'3" and 115 pounds). I REGRET NOTHING!!!! :D
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have no idea I'm scared to check I weighed myself today instead didn't gain as much as I thought I would . But I checked the calories for the amount of sweets that was a lot of sweets alone , not counting any further I may have even ate more I just estimated.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Probably hit 3k. I logged am eyeballed estimation but no regrets here. I had a lot of fun :)
  • Lepouxo
    Lepouxo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am not counting calories over the holidays. I am taking a break. Will resume after.:laugh:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    2500, no regrets but I did feel gross.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    Impressive. 4000 calories for me yesterday and 3000 calories on Christmas Eve. Ehhh...regret is a loaded word. I don't regret it but I don't feel good ....physically that is.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I don't think I ate that much but I probably did. Had about 4 glasses of evil sugar full fat Pepsi. Ate lots of carbs. I really should have logged everything for ****s and giggles.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I hit about 5500 :-) Back on to it today though, will take me 3 days to get over it. Well worth the fun :-)
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    1566 for me. Under my calorie goal, but over on carbs and sodium
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    .....8010 calories consumed. And I am a small female (5'3" and 115 pounds). I REGRET NOTHING!!!! :D

I am very impressed with this. I went through your diary and got insanely jealous. Nice work