so who ate the most :)

Options

Replies

• QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I would guess 3000 - 3500 christmas eve. prob 4500 or so xmas day. Lots of food and booze!
  • tegalicious
    Options
    I think I am still at the top.... I might just win this after all!!! Hahahah
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I actually chose not to log on Christmas :happy:
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,053 Member
    Options
    I didnt do too bad - was over my allowance by about 1000 calories - ie ate around 2500 altogether.

Very estimated guess work though - eyeballed and logged the sizes I thought I ate at lunch plus one big piece of cake, ate aprox same again at tea and just put it in as quick calories.

Plus drank quite a few calories too.

oh well.
  • Fridaklo77
    Options
    I ate so much, the scale is not my friend right now! blah!
  • tegalicious
    Options
    I am not weighing. I don't care to know how much water weight I have gained.
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

I like your thinking!
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I must have eaten 10 000 extra cal since the 22nd....... Ishhhhhh...... Not happy about myself, but not freaking out about it eighter.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    8010 in one day? how could that even be humanly possible...:sick:
    Butter, sugar, and flour. Super-calorie dense. And delicious. And occasionally, very, very very worth it!

Yup. Cookies and candy. Very little protein. Some veggies. Cause fiber is my friend. And on my birthday and Christmas, I ate like a queen and enjoyed every minute :)

but weren't you filling full after a while?

I don't feel full unless I drink tons of water when I eat. Like 32 ounces at each meal and 16 ounces at snacks.
    I've never ever been small, but I can eat WAAAAY more than people that are bigger than me. Some people just can't wrap their heads around how much those of us who are "truly gifted" can eat! :laugh:
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Butter, sugar, and flour. Super-calorie dense. And delicious. And occasionally, very, very very worth it!

Yup. Cookies and candy. Very little protein. Some veggies. Cause fiber is my friend. And on my birthday and Christmas, I ate like a queen and enjoyed every minute :)

I don't feel full unless I drink tons of water when I eat. Like 32 ounces at each meal and 16 ounces at snacks.
    I've never ever been small, but I can eat WAAAAY more than people that are bigger than me. Some people just can't wrap their heads around how much those of us who are "truly gifted" can eat! :laugh:

Right!!! My boyfriend was so shocked when we started dating and I could eat him under the table! He gained a few pounds trying to best me lol!
  • tegalicious
    Options

I like your thinking!

Thanks! I ate about the same amount on my birthday and didn't gain fat. So I know this won't be any different!
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options

Are you seriously mystified by this? I'm scratching my head because it's not that hard really and I would think MOST people could eat that much if they allowed themselves to. Example...inspired by what I ate + what I would've liked to eat if given the opportunity.

B: 3 donuts and a cup of milk = 1500

S: 4 ounces of cashews = 640

L: 3 slices of pizza and a can of soda= 1350

S: cinnamon roll and a cup of milk = 850

D: 10-12 ounces salmon, lobster mashed potatoes, and roasted brussel sprouts =1500 or thereabouts

S: bag of hot cheetos (400), large frozen yogurt with toppings (800), 3 cookies (330), and a slice of cheesecake (750)

TOTAL: 8120. It's not an obscene amount of food by my account but maybe it is to you...i'm not sure. I could eat like this without much effort on a normal day where I wake up at ~6am and go to bed at 11pm, get in a workout, and eat every 2.5ish hours. The donuts, cinnamon roll, cashews, and evening snacks aren't remotely filling but I'd likely eat them somewhat spread out.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    My diary is public. Take a gander if ya wanna know how easy it is. A few cookies, some brownies, hand fulls of m&ms, plus fruit and veg and a can of beans and there ya go.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    I am also at maintenance so that helps. I normally eat around 2350/day. So add some baked goods and 8000 calories ahoy!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Just over 3,000 thought it would be more but just didn't have the appetite : /
  • Mrsdawnrazor
    Mrsdawnrazor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    only about 1800, but all the extra was booze!
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Approaching 4000 I reckon. I've logged what I can remember which is about 3500, and I had a few chocolates I didn't log because I can't remember what they were or how many I had.

The cheese board and the Baileys really was the killer on calories.
  • bananasyousay
    Options
    2,500-3,000 approx. Not much dinner but really went for the desserts :)
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    piles of good food & drink, & enjoyed EVERY bit! ZERO regrets,

back in the saddle of counting today, best holiday wishes to all :)
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    About 1400 for the food incl dessert, but in the true spirit of Christmas, I was humiliated (received 0 presents) and blamed, so the rest was alcohol calories.