so who ate the most :)

Options

Replies

• edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    About 2500 here... I logged everything I could remember and then added a 1000 for what I couldn't remember through mindless grazing in front of the buffet table last night. thankfully my side of the family like veggie platters and salads so it could have been worse. I only had 3 small cookies, but had two cinnamon rolls at breakfast. I don't care though because I didn't bring home leftovers and the cookies are going to be boxed up and brought into work tomorrow to spread the love. I can't keept them in the house. Whatever is left after this weekend is being thrown out.
  • Buksh12
    Buksh12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    0 calories :( sickness bug lol! i am about to plate up 3 small xmas dinners to eat throughout the day though as i managed a piece of toast earlier! :D food never smelt soooo gooood!
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Aww man, almost everyone has me beat so far. I only ate 2200 ish, but a third of that was cookies and cake, and I enjoyed every single bite:laugh:
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    6000 kcals approx. here :D

Paint me impressed... mostly by the fact that your cat let you do that to her/him ;)
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    .....8010 calories consumed. And I am a small female (5'3" and 115 pounds). I REGRET NOTHING!!!! :D

Lol! Love it!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    .....8010 calories consumed. And I am a small female (5'3" and 115 pounds). I REGRET NOTHING!!!! :D

I ate a ton but didn't track but I don't think I had as much fun as you. Very Impressive.

I'm local so I can help you burn that off. LOL J/K
  • itsjemma
    itsjemma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    4,134. Whoops!

Today isn't shaping up to be much better either.
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

That is awesome :D
    I did 9000kcal over 2 days when it was easter last year!
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Only about 800 christmas eve and 800 christmas, feel little sad I denied myself of many foods, but glad I got thur it without overeating, so no harm is expected for me.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Only about 800 christmas eve and 800 christmas, feel little sad I denied myself of many foods, but glad I got thur it without overeating, so no harm is expected for me.
    So, what did you win for denying yourself many foods and making yourself sad? I wanna see what the trophies look like. :wink:
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    Christmas magic means food has no calories on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day!

Ok, so I didn't count. It was waaaaay too many, but I enjoyed every mouthful!
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I didn't count, but I would estimate 2000... Mainly in wine. It was not a sober day.:drinker:
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I believe I ate enough to sustain a small country for a day or two. Oh well. It's Christmas and I'm pretty good the rest of the year. I've prepared myself mentally for a bit of weight gain. Hoping those extra cals go towards my muscle gains from lifting!! Probably not but a girl can dream can't she??? lol
  • oiseau17
    oiseau17 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how many cals I ate, but I had a Christmas Eve stomachache to show for it! It's funny how I miss going all-out with food sometimes until I do and remember that it hurts! I'm only up a pound, so I'm pretty happy with that.
  • hedean
    hedean Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone this makes me feel much better to know we all indulged a little. Even though yesterday was Christmas and all, I woke up today with that feeling of being a little disgusted by how much I ate. I didn't track but I'm sure it was a high number!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    2500, no regrets but I did feel gross.

Yep, same here. It's interesting how we can feel overstuffed after making such significant dietary changes.

I'm sitting here thinking the food is good but I would not want to eat like that every single day, even though eating like that too much is how I gained my weight in the first place.

Oh, I am lactose intolerant and had some ambrosia and some cranberry salad made with whipping cream. The consequences were not too bad, but it made me feel a bit funky.

I am so glad to be on the road of food recovery. :smile:
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat the most but I am pretty sure I drank the most!

Starting drinking bubbles at breakfast and then forgot to eat the rest of the day.

Replaced the 3-4litres of water I drink a day with wine.

It was a baaaaad idea. :/
  • wanttobeskinny1212
    Options
    4000 kcals approx. here :D
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    So, what did you win for denying yourself many foods and making yourself sad? I wanna see what the trophies look like. :wink:

How about not having to worry about working the extra off? He also didn't die from NOT indulging himself.
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I probably ate the least. My kids were with their dad and I had been invited to go over to a friend's house for Christmas lunch but I didn't want to not be home when the kids got back so I stayed home!

They got back at 7pm and they had already eaten dinner at their grandma's so I had cereal for dinner, rather than the traditional BIG Christmas meal that you eat typically two times. LOL

I am okay with it. It was a relaxing day!