Are guys interested in tall , curvy girls?

Options
oliviaAddin
oliviaAddin Posts: 52 Member
That's a topic not only for guys , but for girls . What do you think about this girls ?
Opinions, experiences?

Replies

• V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    great great topic Op! Cant wait to hear responses <3<3 xoxoxo

1363064121_so-excited-gif3.gif
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    No. We guys like only anorexicaly skinny, short girls with huge breast implants. All the tall, curvy girls will be doomed to stay without a man forever.
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    How do i put this..YES.
    Im 6'1 217lbs, im naturally wide and broad shouldered.
    I ove curvy girls, A real man goes to a restaurant and orders a nice big juicy steak not a frikkin salad.
  • oliviaAddin
    Options
    Great metaphor !
    I posted this topic because, I experienced the opposite .
    One of my friends told me that tall girls (like, let's say 5'8 to 6' ) are too tall for guys . Maybe he wanted to make me to feel bad or to be mad.
    I just wanted to see what do you think about this .
  • Ainar
    Options
    Great metaphor !
    One of my friends told me that tall girls (like, let's say 5'8 to 6' ) are too tall for guys . Maybe he wanted to make me to feel bad or to be mad.
    I do like shorter girls actually, yes. Shorter than me. Or at least same height as me. But I'm 6'2 so it's hard for me to find taller girl than me anyways. But that's really just a style thing. Cos I think that we would look better together like that. It kinda looks weird when tall girl is next to short guy. But that's just me. I can't really talk about other people but I do think that majority of guys would prefer their girl to be same high or shorter. But also of course... size is not everything. :D
  • Jkowals123
    Jkowals123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Some like short, curvy girls like me:)
    At least my husband likes this type
    and I guess that is all that matters to
    me:)
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    How bout short curvy girls
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great metaphor !

Some dudes don't want a taller opposite.
    My ex gf liked that I was taller than her. So it works both ways.
    I for one could care less.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Short or tall makes no difference. I am 6'2". I do not have a perference. Curves are nice. Personality goes along way.
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Lol O.o

I'm 5'8" and most guys, at least the ones around my age, seem to be my height or taller, anyway, but I also haven't ever been told I'm too tall. Too other adjectives, yes, but not too tall.

I'm guessing he likes women under 5'8", and decided that must be true for all men.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    It seems that everyone has a different idea what curvy is, so responses will vary.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I have an interest in attractive women.

Some of them happen to be tall and/or *curvy*.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I think I can sum this up:

HECK YEAH!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • oliviaAddin
    Options

Lol O.o

I'm 5'8" and most guys, at least the ones around my age, seem to be my height or taller, anyway, but I also haven't ever been told I'm too tall. Too other adjectives, yes, but not too tall.

I'm guessing he likes women under 5'8", and decided that must be true for all men.

Well, I'm 5'8'' too , and it happened to me that a guy that I liked told me that I was too tall for him , although he was higher.
    I think I'm just meeting the wrong guys , but tall guys are kind of avoiding me.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Yup this

OP, your friend is d!ck
  • Ainar
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Lol O.o

Well, I'm 5'8'' too , and it happened to me that a guy that I liked told me that I was too tall for him , although he was higher.
    I think I'm just meeting the wrong guys , but tall guys are kind of avoiding me.

So meet a short guy.
    Nothing wrong with that.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and I've been hit on by guys both taller and shorter than me. I don't think most guys are that worried about height and/or perfect curves. I think they like physical beauty but most guys I've met are much more into personality.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    You're 19, so I'm guessing you're in college? I'm also 5'8". A lot of college guys still have the high school mentality that men must be significantly taller than women, no exceptions. That notion flies out the window when you graduate and everyone starts to grow up a bit.