Are guys interested in tall , curvy girls?

Options

Replies

• nygiants1313
    Options
    good looks fade, but a good heart keeps you beautiful forever
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options

awwww that was so sweet!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Harrison Ford said it best in Six Days, Seven Nights: all a woman has to do is show up.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

How you doin? :smile:
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    How bout short curvy girls

Yes
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    omg, they are into girls, er, women with confidence, who don't have to ask what guys are into. Seriously, there is someone for everyone and a type for all.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options

If I ever say this, please put me out of my misery.
  • computersgalore
    Options
    I am 5'10 and a girl taller than me would be ok, but my preference would be shorter than myself. I think that a man should keep an open mind as he may miss out on the best girl in the world by setting height restrictions.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

I'm sure somebody will long before those words pass your lips.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

He's single, ladies!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how attractive the tall girl is. lol

I'm 5'10 and get hit on by shorter and taller men.

I'd say a lot of shorter guys hit on me.

So, I'm sure, actually I know, there are some guys out there that do prefer shorter women. All my brothers are 6'3 above and all their girls are freakishly shorter than them. Never understood dating someone to your waist, but thats them.

My mother who is tall, my sister who is tall, my few friends who are my height, all never had problems getting men.

So to answer your question, you friend is giving his opinion and IMHO wasn't being too tactful in his approach to put it nicely....

Now, I'm not saying us tall girls do not have a hard time finding guys we like. ... I tend to like tall guys with weight on them. Alpha looking, big guys. Men's Men.

So, it boils down to individual preference. Not one insensitive guys opinion.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    her_zps5d5b25e8.jpg

Not the best picture. I can't see her arms clearly but based on what I can see, I would perceive her as fat.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

He's single, ladies!

what gave that away?
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 5'8'' too , and it happened to me that a guy that I liked told me that I was too tall for him , although he was higher.
    I think I'm just meeting the wrong guys , but tall guys are kind of avoiding me.

Anytime someone says you are too "much", too tall, smart, good, whatever, they are actually saying they aren't enough for you.

Rejoice that you did not get stuck with a guy that is such a chicken turd that he uses height as a measure of a woman's worth.

As to the original question, are men attracted to tall, curvy women, I can only add this insight:

I have dated blonde, brunette, red, tall, short, and many of the colors of the rainbow. On my best day I am attracted to a laugh, a voice and a personality I don't want to miss out on.

After three shots of whiskey, I have found feel romantic chemistry between myself, and a parking meter.

Quit worrying about what boys think. Become awesome. Let them worry about what you think.

You are a wise young man. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Sreneesa
    Options
    her_zps5d5b25e8.jpg

Not the best picture. I can't see her arms clearly but based on what I can see, I would perceive her as fat.

I would too.

Nothing wrong with it. As we can also call it "extra curvy" if that makes some feel better. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm being real.
  • Sreneesa
    Options
    Well, I'm 5'8'' too , and it happened to me that a guy that I liked told me that I was too tall for him , although he was higher.
    I think I'm just meeting the wrong guys , but tall guys are kind of avoiding me.

Anytime someone says you are too "much", too tall, smart, good, whatever, they are actually saying they aren't enough for you.

Rejoice that you did not get stuck with a guy that is such a chicken turd that he uses height as a measure of a woman's worth.

As to the original question, are men attracted to tall, curvy women, I can only add this insight:

I have dated blonde, brunette, red, tall, short, and many of the colors of the rainbow. On my best day I am attracted to a laugh, a voice and a personality I don't want to miss out on.

After three shots of whiskey, I have found feel romantic chemistry between myself, and a parking meter.

Quit worrying about what boys think. Become awesome. Let them worry about what you think.

You are a wise young man. :smile: :flowerforyou:

Exactly!

They are basically say they aren't enough for you and honestly INSECURE.
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Interested in tall, curvy girls???

Always!

If she's fun to be with & we hit it off, then I'm interested every day of the week. If her personality sux, then nevermind how hot she is.
  • dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great metaphor !
    I posted this topic because, I experienced the opposite .
    One of my friends told me that tall girls (like, let's say 5'8 to 6' ) are too tall for guys . Maybe he wanted to make me to feel bad or to be mad.
    I just wanted to see what do you think about this .

Well I'm 5'9 and my husband is 6'6 so when I stand next to him I feel really short!
  • carlalovescake
    Options
    I'm six foot and always carried too much junk in my trunk :)

I have never had a man say someone was too tall to be interested in...seems an odd reason ><

My husband is shorter than me so I dont wear heels because I feel self conscious being so tall, but meh never heard that before...
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    her_zps5d5b25e8.jpg

She's not fat. I see no rolls of fat. Her stomach in smooth. Again just my opinion.