Are guys interested in tall , curvy girls?

Options

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Tall = ****s yeah
    Curvy =
    Men's definition of curvy = maybe depends on the girl
    Women's definition of curvy = nope, nope, nope

I'm going with Elliot here, even though I'm short. ;)
    Curvy according to most women means fat.

Really? So I take that to mean, then, that you have surveyed the entire population of women, and after painstakingly careful tabulation of the results, ascertained that over 50% of them actually mean "fat" when they say "curvy."

Interesting.

Well, it was a bit trickier than that. In doing my double blind study for the entire female population I realized how temperamental the female creature is.

It would seem that her definition of curvy would change depending on how they felt about their pudgiest friend. If they were getting along that day then she would describe her as "cute and curvy." If however they were in a tiff then she would change her mind and categorize her as a fat explicit word. Interestingly enough if she was then tasked to introducing her to a possible male suitor then her status would magically change back to cute, curvy, and REALLY NICE. It lead to some very interesting results but the downside is that I could not poll the entire female population every hour on the hour to see how they felt at that exact moment.

I then decided to take the only logical shortcut. I asked my mom. She's really the only female I trust anyway. She laid it out pretty clear. Men define curvy as curvy. Women define curvy as overweight. Pretty cut and dry.
    ah, i see. Well, sir...I do not have the same opinion as your mother.:flowerforyou:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think people have different opinions. Strange.

My wife is 5'10" and I am 5' 7"....... she wore 4 inch heels on our wedding day, so I said my vows to her boobs. Which is funny because that is why I married her in the first place.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Tall = ****s yeah
    Curvy =

Really? So I take that to mean, then, that you have surveyed the entire population of women, and after painstakingly careful tabulation of the results, ascertained that over 50% of them actually mean "fat" when they say "curvy."

Interesting.

Well, it was a bit trickier than that. In doing my double blind study for the entire female population I realized how temperamental the female creature is.

It would seem that her definition of curvy would change depending on how they felt about their pudgiest friend. If they were getting along that day then she would describe her as "cute and curvy." If however they were in a tiff then she would change her mind and categorize her as a fat explicit word. Interestingly enough if she was then tasked to introducing her to a possible male suitor then her status would magically change back to cute, curvy, and REALLY NICE. It lead to some very interesting results but the downside is that I could not poll the entire female population every hour on the hour to see how they felt at that exact moment.

I then decided to take the only logical shortcut. I asked my mom. She's really the only female I trust anyway. She laid it out pretty clear. Men define curvy as curvy. Women define curvy as overweight. Pretty cut and dry.
    ah, i see. Well, sir...I do not have the same opinion as your mother.:flowerforyou:

She said you would say that and to watch out for you. :grumble:
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Tall = ****s yeah
    Curvy =

Interesting.

My mom would have no idea what you are even talking about. Probably because she is too busy to worry about whether women are overweight, curvy, or <insert other physical characteristic here>.
  • Matt24442
    Options
    Didn't read any of the responses so my apologies if it has been said.

There is an *kitten* for every chair! Men like short women, tall women, fat women, small women.

I think we mostly just like a nice *kitten*
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    Tall = ****s yeah
    Curvy =

Interesting.

She said you would say that and to watch out for you. :grumble:
    she is a smart lady then...but she should give me credit for having a brain.
  • ElliottTN
    Options
    edit: yeah, never mind, taking it too far.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Didn't read any of the responses so my apologies if it has been said.

There is an *kitten* for every chair! Men like short women, tall women, fat women, small women.

Sounds like a Dr. Suess book......
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    boooo:tongue:
  • ElliottTN
    Options
    I've only got one strike left before I'm outta here...got to make it worth it. [kicks some rocks]
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

x2

This thread has potential for Elliott's best!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

Oh, really?

You may have had a point, actually.

My cousin's mom (yes, that would be my aunt) would cut her toast into triangles. I was always jealous because my toast would be cut into rectangles (well, one rectangle and one shape that couldn't truly be classified as a rectangle due to the rounded shape of the loaf.) And SOMETIMES she wouldn't cut my toast AT ALL.
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    I've only got one strike left before I'm outta here...got to make it worth it. [kicks some rocks]
    shirley-temple-angry-o.gif
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    great great topic Op! Cant wait to hear responses <3<3 xoxoxo

1363064121_so-excited-gif3.gif

Lol! *clap clap clap*
    Well done:)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Curvy is keeping the bust-waist and waist-hip ratio at 0.7, while maintaining a single digit clothing size.
  • ElliottTN
    Options

Oh, really?

You may have had a point, actually.

My cousin's mom (yes, that would be my aunt) would cut her toast into triangles. I was always jealous because my toast would be cut into rectangles (well, one rectangle and one shape that couldn't truly be classified as a rectangle due to the rounded shape of the loaf.) And SOMETIMES she wouldn't cut my toast AT ALL.

I'm so sorry. If I were there I would give you a hug. No child should have to deal with rectangles when the triangle is just an ounce of love more away. I think you should write you feeling down in a letter to get them all out. It's emotions like this that we carry around that can really affect our future relationships.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    shirley-temple-angry-o.gif

OH NO!!
    OH.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    I just had the most amazing turkey sammich and cut it into triangles.
  • Tricep_A_Tops_
    Tricep_A_Tops_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I prefer short curvy girls but all curvy girls are Hawt.
  • wonkosane
    wonkosane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 5'8'' too , and it happened to me that a guy that I liked told me that I was too tall for him , although he was higher.
    I think I'm just meeting the wrong guys , but tall guys are kind of avoiding me.

Anytime someone says you are too "much", too tall, smart, good, whatever, they are actually saying they aren't enough for you.

Rejoice that you did not get stuck with a guy that is such a chicken turd that he uses height as a measure of a woman's worth.

As to the original question, are men attracted to tall, curvy women, I can only add this insight:

I have dated blonde, brunette, red, tall, short, and many of the colors of the rainbow. On my best day I am attracted to a laugh, a voice and a personality I don't want to miss out on.

After three shots of whiskey, I have found feel romantic chemistry between myself, and a parking meter.

Quit worrying about what boys think. Become awesome. Let them worry about what you think.