Looking for Friends doing the BIG THREE!

Options

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    No one wants to be my friend :(

I think this is why no one wants to be your friend...
    1) Eating at a healthy deficit (No IIFYM bull)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    lol.

So, your #1 of your big three is to eat 'at a healthy deficient' and yet you logged 28th December...and no other days (and you have been posting on the forums since 22nd).....but IIFYM is BS. Okey dokey then. I think you should be saying 'counting calories is BS' based on this.

You want to lose that last 10lbs....you may want to consider logging.

There was a very similar member on here - posted incessantly about losing the last 10lbs, trying all sorts of things...the one thing she did not try .... weighing her food and logging consistently. She never lost that last 10lbs before deactivating very recently.
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like it. Im not into fitting poptarts, icecream, candy, Mcdonalds into my diet. Unless it's a cheat day, then i will allow it and it won't bother me if i go other calorie goal for that day i ate that.

So you "personally don't like" eating poptarts, icecream, candy, and McDonalds. Except that on some days you do it anyway.

Sounds like a healthy, constructive relationship with food! :indifferent:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options

Found this in your food log from yesterday..."Subway - 6" Black Forest Ham Sub on Toasted Parmesean Oregano Bread With American Cheese, Light Mayo, Veggies, 6 " sub"
    Also, some pre-packaged chicken wing sauce, and gummy worms.

OOOHHHHH someone has been naughty :drinker:
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    The real big three is Chrysler, General Motors, and Ford. I too base my friends around these cause I if you drive foreign, chances are we won't get along.

This is why I haven't sent you a FR.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    The real big three is Chrysler, General Motors, and Ford. I too base my friends around these cause I if you drive foreign, chances are we won't get along.

That joke is so two pages ago.
  • BetesBitch
    BetesBitch Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Well sorry from offending some people. I didn't mean to hurt feelings - stupid internet! Thank you Sara, i will read the link shortly to get a better understanding. To answer Sara's question - i really just count calories but i do make sure to hit at least 80g of protein per day and I watch my carb/fat intake as well. I just don't try to meat specific macronutrient goals.

I notice some of you said BarbaraCarr. Not sure why you think I am her but i can assure you I am not.

I also wanted to thank lots of you for the friend requests. I appreciate them.

Oh, and I guess i will go back and edit out the (bull) text so no one else can get upset. At least i try. Thank you.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Vehicular friendship disallowance. All sorts of alienation going on in this thread :laugh:
  • BetesBitch
    Options
    Hello,

Im looking for friends whose goal is to lose weight by doing the following three things:

1) Eating at a healthy deficit (No IIFYM)
    2) Doing cardio 3-4 times week
    3) Lifting light and/or heavy

Im looking to lose 10-15lbs this way and giving myself until May 2014 to accomplish it. I am not a quitter and I like people to push me and in return I will push them too. Please add me as a friend if you think we will get along. Thanks
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

I notice some of you said BarbaraCarr. Not sure why you think I am her but i can assure you I am not.

I'm not buying what you're selling!
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Well sorry from offending some people. I didn't mean to hurt feelings - stupid internet!

You're right, it's the internet's fault.

BTW--5/3/1 is bull. But I don't mean to hurt any feelings, sorry from offending some people.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Well sorry from offending some people. I didn't mean to hurt feelings - stupid internet!

You're right, it's the internet's fault.

BTW--5/3/1 is bull. But I don't mean to hurt any feelings, sorry from offending some people.

*runs to delete from FL*
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Well sorry from offending some people. I didn't mean to hurt feelings - stupid internet! Thank you Sara, i will read the link shortly to get a better understanding. To answer Sara's question - i really just count calories but i do make sure to hit at least 80g of protein per day and I watch my carb/fat intake as well. I just don't try to meat specific macronutrient goals.

I also wanted to thank lots of you for the friend requests. I appreciate them.

Oh, and I guess i will go back and edit out the (bull) text so no one else can get upset. At least i try. Thank you.

Counts calories, gets at least 80g protein a day and watch carbs and fat - yep that's certainly not IIFMY :noway:
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options

Do you know why people give up weight loss plans? They choose a overly restrictive paths.

^^^Wisdom right there
  • Matt24442
    Options

Let's keep it that way
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Came in looking for tales of people scouring South Beach looking to hook up with Miami Heat Basketball players...Leaving dissapointed...

ETA: But they are all taken so stop tempting them...I need a Thrheat peat

NO :angry:
  • Matt24442
    Options

That joke is so two pages ago.

Ehhh sorry I can't hear you over my holiday pay from Chrysler...(it bought me some nice new head phones)
  • BetesBitch
    Options
    OP, what exactly do you think IIFYM means, as I don't think it means what you think it means. Also, the "Big Three' does not mean what you think it means.

As usual, it appears that people think that IIFYM means stuffing your face with pizza, ice cream and pop tarts....it does not.

In case anyone wants to know what it actually means:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/817188-iifym

Clean eating (whatever that means), or eating at a deficit, or eating healthy and IIFYM are not mutually exclusive.

Ok, i read it. Thanks. And yes i did originally understand it like that but i still don't want to do IIFYM. I want all healthy foods in my diet at a calorie deficit. And logging isn't required for everyone to success. I might be lucky - never know.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Im looking for friends whose goal is to lose weight by doing the following three things:

2) Doing cardio 3-4 times week
    3) Lifting light and/or heavy

Im looking to lose 10-15lbs this way and giving myself until May 2014 to accomplish it. I am not a quitter and I like people to push me and in return I will push them too. Please add me as a friend if you think we will get along. Thanks

The BIG THREE means something completely different to most folks around here.

Not discussing actual lifting in here.

I'm out.

tricked again. :grumble: