P90X3 - Who's with me?!

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    For those interested, there is a daily check-in group (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1223495-p90x-insanity-daily-check-in-log)

Good luck with the programme!
  • heatharea
    heatharea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine this weekend, and am looking for a group of people to join!
  • phatman007
    Options
    Hey everyone. I made it! I am in my final transition week starting today. I have some bad news though... my start and finish weight are the same(My diet was not the best!) My before and after pics are the same as well. Instead of doing the transition week, I went ahead and started the Elite Block today and it is no fun. I am hoping that in the next 30 days I can shred some lbs. or see some abs poking through. lol. I really enjoyed the P90X3 and I know if I would have kept with the diet I would have had better results. So keep it up everybody.
  • shano25
    shano25 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I started two months ago, did a few weeks then got sick, so was off for two weeks. I've started up again and now I'm starting week 4 of the first block. I'm doing the mass schedule. I'm noticing a difference in my arms already and some in my legs though I am doing extra leg work (weighted squats, etc.) a couple of times a week.

I really liked the schedule of the first block, though I'm looking forward to starting the upper and lower workouts and hopefully focusing more on building muscle.
  • scoronado3
    Options
    Have you heard of Shakeology and teambeachbody.com? Shakeology is a great meal replace shake and teambeachbody.com can help you with recipes and grocery lists to keep you in line with your diet side. Add me as a friend if you are interested. P90X3 is an awesome program. I'm finishing up my block 2 and so excited! Keep up the workout.
  • shano25
    shano25 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just started block 2 of the mass calendar today. I'm really looking forward to it. Things I won't miss from block 1 - Agility X and The Challenge.
  • GRL22
    GRL22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I have been doing p90x (1) since February. In the second portion of the 90 days I got sick for like two weeks and then he got sick and then I had oral surgery so it got really hard to keep up with the workouts! We have p90x 2 and p90x 3 and we decided about a week ago that we wanted to switch to 3 because the one hour workouts (plus ab ripper x 3 times a week) were just not happening with out busy schedules.

Today we completed day 2 of the program. So far we LOVE that it is only 30 minutes. It goes so quick and I'm not standing there going omg we have 30 minutes left halfway through like with p90 1. I really do like that program but we also felt that there was wasted time with all of the chit chat and tips (which are great). We both also feel like it's kicking our butts already! So far during the workouts we were both huffing and puffing and getting our heart rates up.

I have a long weight-loss journey ahead of me and he has been the same weight for at least the past 6 years. So for him, he's trying to just be healthy and he is really getting into being active (I think he's becoming a fitness junkie!). For me I want to get in shape, obviously lose a ton of weight and also of course be healthy as well. I'm 25 and I've basically struggled with my weight since high school.

Anyway, I wanted to share my p90 story and I'm excited to see so many others doing it and having success and liking it too! I love having solidarity with others with similar goals. It's important to have a support system and even total strangers can be part of that too! Good luck to everyone wherever you are in your fitness programs and all!

Gina~
  • larsfromars
    larsfromars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 90 days of the p90x3 Mass workout schedule. My goal was to build some muscle and physically get
    stronger. I did well on both counts including improving my numbers in The Challenge big time. I was able to handle
    the 70lb sandbags I use for traction in my truck that I struggled with at the beginning of winter easily.
    Going to shift gears now.....and do Les Mills Body Combat. Will also throw in a pushup/pullup/weights day as well. Try and
    maintain my muscle gain. Another round of p90x3 mass to follow me thinks in about 7 weeks. Good luck everybody !!
  • nixthebrownies
    nixthebrownies Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    your formula has me eating 948 calories/day...........that cannot be right.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww man! I don't start my P90X3 until my bday (Sept 8). YES I'm bringing it on my birthday. It's perfect, its the best way to celebrate turning 35! LOL. I'm currently doing Focus T25 - Beta series, then Gamma, then the X! Hopefully there's a challenge or support group going when I get into it!