100 POUNDS LOST!!! 90 in 11 months, 10 more just recently!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story. You look amazing. Congrats!
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I love this. WELL DONE!!!
  • amynicole0410
    Options
    You look kinda like Cameron Diaz in your after shots. Way to go! Thanks for the run down of how you did it, too!
  • mamacalhoun
    mamacalhoun Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mahshidk
    mahshidk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspirational story
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look amazing and are inspirational!
  • cassiewells90
    cassiewells90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You inspire me so much! I want to be JUST like you! Haven't seen much progress as of yet but hopefully it will get here eventually. About a month ago I cut down my calories to 1200. And I've been actively going to the gym with elliptical/treadmill work about 4-5 times a week until last week (vacation) where I lost a bit of my routine. Now I'm back to my diet routine but haven't had the energy or motivation to get back to the gym yet. But you've knocked some sense back into me! Thank you ! Much love!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your plan is almost exactly what I've figured out for myself!!!! I'm 60 lbs. down and have 38lbs. to go. I just thought it was amazing that our eating plan, and days off were right on, only I do not log on my every other Saturday, just estimate. :) You've done great, and I'm happy to see that my action plan has a good chance of working out! :) Is your maintenance plan any different?

thank you! maintenance is going really well for me! its been 3 months since i posted this, and i am maintaining a 101 pound loss! the way i found to work maintenance, that works very well for me, is to log 4 low calorie days per week, leaving fri, sat, and sun as non-logged, high calorie days... i have maintained at 145 pounds now for 3 months eating this way... i like it, because during the week, im so busy, i dont have much time to really even want to eat much, but on the weekends, having 5 kids and a husband, we are always out doing stuff, so its nice being able to just eat what my family eats, without having to worry about calories much... thanks again!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    LITERALLY the reason I have FINALLY found the weight loss method that is working for me! And this is after YEARS of trying sooo many different methods! Blessed to have found your Facebook and page and story!! So simple and so effective in every aspect for me!!

so its working for you? thats awesome!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congrats on the loss! I like the way you planned things out for yourself, i have to ask though, with how busy you are where did you find time to workout so much? I'm a single mom of a 16month old, work full time and have a fairly large house to clean, by the time baby is in bed and house is tidied up i'm exhausted and just head for bed! I cant seem to find time to fit in the exercise i so desperately need.

i make it a priority... like, brushing my teeth, feeding my kids, or using toilot paper.,.. just something that needs to be done, that cant be ignored :)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    Just amazing how pretty you are. You were before also..but the loss of weight really enhanced your beauty. Thanks for sharing your success. Wonderful job.

thank you so much, thats so nice of you to say!
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    ✿inspiration✿

you look fantastic.

✿ Well done! ✿
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    A complete food blowout every two weeks appeals to me!
  • carlaeliza29
    carlaeliza29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you are an inspiration!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look amazing thank you for sharing your story!
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Woooooo!!! You look so great and so happy!!! Amazing transformation & dedication!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! I barely can believe it! You look so so great!!!
  • caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, a true inspiration! Whenever I think I'm to busy or tired to get a work-out in i'm going to remember your story! Thank You!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!