Annoying things people on a diet do.

Options
NYCNika
NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
Here is one:

Order just a cup of tea every time you go out, than "just have a taste" and keep picking the food off your friend's plate until you eat half their fries and food from other friends as well. Pay nothing, of course. Plus, be completely convinced you skipped dinner.

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Whine about all the things they "can't" have. Yeah, you CAN have spaghetti, you just can't eat a whole pound of it, smothered in cheese and meatballs EVERY night.

Dang. Now I'm hungry.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Try to force everyone else to do what they are doing because "it's the right thing".
  • WuTanquerayClan
    Options
    Constantly break their diet and say "I shouldn't really be eating this..." Then complain when the diet fails.
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    Go on "diets" to begin with. As with most "diets" they can't be maintained. You have to change your lifestyle. You have to change the way you think about food and how you eat. Because, diets don't work.
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Tell everyone about the *fad* diet that they are on....how wonderful it is....what great results other people have gotten....And how you should do it too (share the misery).:frown:

Edit for typo
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    When they convince themselves that living off lean cuisine and slim fast is "healthy".
  • kingtermite
    kingtermite Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Go on "diets" to begin with. As with most "diets" they can't be maintained. You have to change your lifestyle. You have to change the way you think about food and how you eat. Because, diets don't work.
    ^^^^^^BINGO!!!!
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Try to force everyone else to do what they are doing because "it's the right thing".

Or they look at what you're eating and make you feel guilty for eating it.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    complaining that they cannot drink water because its "gross"

I do not get it.. ...just chug the **** and get it over with its not like it tastes like buckleys cough syrup or something
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Breathe.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    whine about how expensive it is to eat healthy because they're getting all of their produce and meat from the organic, local, free-range section of the boutique supermarket for six times what I pay at normal stores.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Reproduce.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Sit down to a meal and ask me (apparently now being a weight loss guru) if each and every item on the table is "fattening" or "slimming".
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Wonder why they keep binging.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Freak out when they see how much food I can eat and lose/maintain my weight!
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Constantly break their diet and say "I shouldn't really be eating this..." Then complain when the diet fails.

This.
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Complain when they gain the weight back. What did you expect when you started eating bread again?

As a general irk for everyone, I hate when people point at whatever I'm eating and comment on how it "Doesn't look diet friendly." Good, because that diet thing sounds sad, whereas this is delicious *NOM*
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    "Sorry I can't eat ice cream, I've lost 11 whole pounds and I don't want to gain it all back!"
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Sit down to a meal and ask me (apparently now being a weight loss guru) if each and every item on the table is "fattening" or "slimming".

muahahaha this is fabulous
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Keep starting again. Every Monday.