Options

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
  • edorice
    Options
    Anymore Insane chicks out there? I just finished round two of Insanity. Today we did Max Interval Circuit for some cardio. Will start another round of something real soon.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    did you notice a bigger difference the 2nd time around? I am on my second week of round 2.
  • Twoweena
    Options
    I got insanity and will start the fit test on monday morning. I sure hope it works for me and that I can keep it up. It sounds like your doing great keep it up because your inspiring. Thanks for that
  • edorice
    Options
    did you notice a bigger difference the 2nd time around? I am on my second week of round 2.

I have noticed some physique differences in round two and also even more improved endurance. I think that this program is not just a 63 day program, it's a program that you can continue to get better and better at if you continue past the 63 days. But I'm sure you've seen the improvements in yourself as well.
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    I feel like I am following edorice around ..... <.<

Anyways.. I am doing the p90x/insanity hybrid. It is my first time doing either of them and it is kicking my *kitten* but I absolutely love it. Yes it is hard, yes it is challenging but I don't stop. If there is something I can't do.. I modify to keep my *kitten* moving no matter what. Today I officially finished the first week of the hybrid and I am excited to start my second. I will finish this!!
  • edorice
    Options
    I know we have some new Insane Chicks out there.
  • BBCoach_Chiiva
    BBCoach_Chiiva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I LOVE INSANITYYYYYYYYYYY!!

I LOST 16LB WITH THIS BB WORKOUT! :)

NOW TRYING TURBOFIRE, BUT IM PLANNING ON GOING

BACK TO INSANITY LATER IN THE FUTURE!!
  • edorice
    Options
    I LOVE INSANITYYYYYYYYYYY!!

I LOST 16LB WITH THIS BB WORKOUT! :)

NOW TRYING TURBOFIRE, BUT IM PLANNING ON GOING

BACK TO INSANITY LATER IN THE FUTURE!!

Great idea on Turbo Fire, you can do a hybrid of the two as well.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been active much!

But I'm still getting Insane!! When I take a break to do other workouts I end up missing it too much! hahaha

I have a friend who is doing it for her first time so I told her I'll do it along with her.
  • kalibsmom
    kalibsmom Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are starting Insanity Jan 1st!! I am excited and a little scared I would like to lose around 40 lbs in the next 8 months...wish me luck...and alot of willpower lol!!
  • edorice
    Options
    My hubby and I are starting Insanity Jan 1st!! I am excited and a little scared I would like to lose around 40 lbs in the next 8 months...wish me luck...and alot of willpower lol!!

I was very scared as well. My husband wanted to do the program more than me. As a matter of fact, he talked me into doing P90X. I would sit and watch the Insanity commercial and just shake my head. But keep in mind that you will get better each week.
  • edorice
    Options
  • gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump
  • edorice
    Options
    We're completing our 4th week of our 2nd straight round of Insanity tomorrow. It's hard to see Shaun EVERY DAY.
  • Fatti_NoMore
    Options
    I started Insanity yesterday with the fit test and am terrified of the workouts to come...like the one in about 10 min lol. I am hoping for some awesome after pics cuz the before ones are not too cute.

Here we go!
  • auroradnicole
    Options
    Hey ladies,

I've been looking for something like this for awhile & so glad I found you :)

My husband & I are in the 2nd week of month 2 of Insanity. I don't know if it's just me, but I've gained about 9 lbs since starting the program. (yes, I know muscle weighs more than fat but sheesh... )

I found the recovery drinks are CRITICAL in month 2. We drink them during the workout instead of after.

If it helps anyone, I did a bit of research and opted not to go with BeachBody's recovery drink but instead with Endurox R4. [found on amazon] It's a little less expensive but tastes a lot better than BB's. Lemon Lime is our favorite. Wouldn't be able to complete the workouts without it. Definitely helped reduce muscle soreness and gives us more energy.
  • krazzybebe03
    krazzybebe03 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Due any day now and have my insanity dvds awaiting once i am cleared post partum! Until then i will be eating right and taking walks....cannot wait to start a "hardcore" workout again but also understand that my body needs rest and recovery during this time!
  • auroradnicole
    Options
    How do you like Hip Hop Abs? I like Shaun T a lot but is the program pretty good?
  • edorice
    Options
    How do you like Hip Hop Abs? I like Shaun T a lot but is the program pretty good?

Hip Hop abs is fun, but not going to give a high calorie burn compared to insanity of course. I think it's on par with Zumba.