INSANE chicks!!!

Options

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Oh well everyone happy and sad to announce but I am restarting Insanity for the 4th time uggggghhh I am going to be a graduate one day hopefully in 2010 but I just can't get my mine around not doing as it is written I tried to forgive myself for the break I took for the fall and restarted week 3 on last Monday but then this past week I missed a few days because of stress on the home front so I am going to keep plugging along and I guess even if I keep restarting at least I am getting in a workout right?
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Oh well everyone happy and sad to announce but I am restarting Insanity for the 4th time uggggghhh I am going to be a graduate one day hopefully in 2010 but I just can't get my mine around not doing as it is written I tried to forgive myself for the break I took for the fall and restarted week 3 on last Monday but then this past week I missed a few days because of stress on the home front so I am going to keep plugging along and I guess even if I keep restarting at least I am getting in a workout right?

You shouldn't keep restarting. Just pick up from the week that you left off at. If each week you're working out and even getting in a couple of Insanity workouts in then there is no need to restart.
  • carolstrange0
    Options
    I agree if you keep trying to restart from day one again you will get burnted out QUICK so start somewhere NEW with the program that way it will be fresh to you also! That way it wont be like "ugg you mean i gotta do it again" think FRESH!
  • edorice
    Options
    Awesome workout this morning, burned over 900 calories on Max Interval Circuit.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Hey chickas! I started INSANITY on Monday and last night completed the Plyo cardio circuit and burned 618 calories. It was different than P90x and I loved it! I can't wait until tonight and do day 3.
  • jrsmithne
    Options
    This morning I did Max Cardio Conditioning. In my opinion, the easiest of the Max. Not sure what tomorrow holds. Burned 725 calories. Going to do the C25K tonight, I am on week 4 day 1. I am not a good runner, so it will depend how I feel in the morning, as to what DVD I put in, lol! tomorrow is my day to work out with my hubby, so will just have to see what happens.
  • edorice
    Options
    This morning I did Max Cardio Conditioning. In my opinion, the easiest of the Max. Not sure what tomorrow holds. Burned 725 calories. Going to do the C25K tonight, I am on week 4 day 1. I am not a good runner, so it will depend how I feel in the morning, as to what DVD I put in, lol! tomorrow is my day to work out with my hubby, so will just have to see what happens.

They do give you a chance to slow things down a bit in Cardio Conditioning. We did Recovery this morning with Ab Ripper X.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity on Monday Sept 27th. Looking for a support group. Not sure how far into your journey you all are. Was wondering if I can join in?
  • edorice
    Options
    Please do! A few of us are always here to give a virtual shoulder to cry on. Insanity is tough and is not a program to do ALL alone! I completed 1 round of Insanity and I'm currently doing a hybrid of Insanity with P90X per week. So I do three Insanity DVD's per week.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!

Finally figured out how to view topics you posted in =)
    (Do wish this site had groups like Myspace and than you know when there is a new posting!)

Anyways, completed my 1st round on Sept 7th!!! A week after that I got my Insanity shirt and it is awesome!!! When I submitted the paperwork and pictures I didn't think I would get it because I'm only half way where I want to be that (I even included that in the email/paperwork). About 2 hours later I got an email saying my shirt is on it's way!!!

Decided to take a month off and do Hip Hop Abs w/ Brazil Butt Lift - - after two weeks I missed it too much and I'm use to seeing fast results (yeah I'm the impatient type lol) I got a costume to look the best I can and I know Insanity works LOL I think HHA & BBL are good maintenance dvd programs.

Started round 2 on Tuesday. The thing I'm doing different is not doing the fit test. So I made a calendar so I won't get confused and to stay on track. Than the last day of the month I do the Fit Test. This way I just compare Month 1 to Month 2.

Still doing HHA LV2 since I got a week and a half left and hey I got some belly fat to melt away! LOL

I hope everyone else is kicking butt w/ their workouts!!
  • Cina04
    Options
    Awesome workout this morning, burned over 900 calories on Max Interval Circuit.

That is AMAZING!!!!
  • jrsmithne
    Options
    This morning I did Max Cardio again. It was workout w hubby day, and I wanted to push him a little more, :grumble: i knew it was one I could push myself on, so I just left it in from yesterday. I did not eat enough yesterday, so i dont think i had enough energy, but I pushed through. Burned 689 cal compared to 725 yesterday. close but I knew if i had eaten 1/2 a banana or something i would have probably done better. Just not that hungry at 5:15am!!! :laugh:

Last night I did my C25K wk4day1. It was tough. I also forgot to bring my daughters IPOD so I could not choose what music i listened to. I just had I :heart: Radio on my phone. I like to be able to pick specific songs, so i dont think about the running part. I know a bit off topic, but sometimes I ramble.

The scale was kind to me this morning. loss of 2 lbs from last week, always love it when it moves down!!

take care and keep pushing PLAY!!
    Jody
  • edorice
    Options
    Good weight loss Jody, yeah make sure you are eating enough. You don't want to stall the progress.
  • edorice
    Options
    We just finished Core Cardio & Balance, I forgot how much cardio is actually in this workout. I burned over 500 calories.
  • Cina04
    Options
    Today I got Pure Cardio!

I'm going to try give it my 110%.

Plan on taking some N.O Xplode to keep my pumped LOL
  • edorice
    Options
    bump
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Today is week 2 day 2!! So far so good!!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Took my FIt Test last night...started my first day today..Shaun T is a beast!!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    My husband is laid off, he has been spending a lot of time w/ my 22 month old...last night, my husband said to my son...
    who is mommy's boyfriend....my son says....Shaun T:0
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    My husband is laid off, he has been spending a lot of time w/ my 22 month old...last night, my husband said to my son...
    who is mommy's boyfriend....my son says....Shaun T:0

That's hilarious!!!

I couldn't do day 2 today. :sad: Woke up sicker then a dog. Went right to the dr and they gave me some antibiotics and steroids. Plan is to do day 2 tomorrow!