WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2014

Options

Replies

• jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Linda in Ontario, I hope they are doing a chemical stress test instead of having you get on a treadmill. That's how they did my husband's after his heart attack.

Allison, I am so so glad you took a day off and was a 'lazy butt'. You needed it, your body needed it. Your brother needs to be bale to cope on his own, yes, in small doses at a time. but he will eventually have to be by himself.

Had one of my favorite pizzas tonight. We go to Old Chicago and I eat the thin crust cheese, have them go light on the cheese and have mushroom and onions as toppings. I love the sauce. They were a little heavy on the toppings tonight so it was extra veggies for me. I love it when I can find something special in a restaurant. I also love the individual pizza at pizza hut. I get it also with onions and mushrooms. I used to think you could never have a pizza without sausage. Now I don't miss it at all. I sat there tonight and watched Charlie eat his Italian sausage stromboli, extra sauce with an extra side of pickles, it comes with a huge order of fries. His blood is now a virtual salt mine.

I am going to try to gradually decrease my cats medicine for her allergy to whatever it is. I hate giving it to her. It has to be on an empty stomach, he says to remove her food 2 hours before and after. So that's 4 hours her dish is away from her. It's an awful smelling liquid I draw up in a syringe and squirt in her mouth. It has to be real quick and as I nurse I know that's not right either. It's a choking problem for you to squirt something in your mouth that quick. I hate it that she struggles to get out of my arms so quickly and run from my sight. She wants to get away from me, her Mom! She no longer wants to sit in my lap or play with me, she plays with my husband only. But she is no longer bald. She has a wonderful luxurious coat of hair that I am so proud of. But I don't like having to fork out $132 every 3 months for something that causes both her and me distress. When it comes time to pick her up to give it to her I have to make sure she is asleep or she runs and hides and then that's it. Plus she knows her food is gone and is well aware of what I am doing. She still does sleep with me at night and I love that. My cat I had before her was a gift to me from my daughter on Mother's day. But she chose Charlie as her human. The only time she would sit on my lap was if I had one certain afghan on my lap. So after she died I got Melody from a rescue place and she was immediately my lap cat. This all changed when she developed her skin problem and I was the heavy and Charlie was the nice person.

OK, time to go get my bedtime snack and start my calm down so i can sleep. I slept real well last night with no headache!!!!!!!

Joyce, Indiana
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :frown: Sorry struggling to catch up

:flowerforyou: just wanted to check in with my vit F pals :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: I'll try to get back to you this evening -going through a lack of energy phase again, when I get home from work I am so tired I slump in front of the TV and fall asleep :embarassed: :embarassed:

:flowerforyou: Day 4 of exercising let's hope I can keep it up over the weekend! :huh: :bigsmile:

Time to exercise - away.

Viv
    would you believe it is raining (again!) York UK

P.S. Thanks for sending some Texan sunshine, but it must have got highjacked on it's way here :bigsmile:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,331 Member
    Options
    Off soon! My knee is completely shot!:sad: :sad: I'm going to take some ibuprofen and hope it clears up. Last night I could hardly walk. Today I can walk a bit, but stiffly. We are going to do a lot of walking in London!
    Best wishes to all the cold sufferers! :flowerforyou:
    Heather UK
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Joyce: is the cat medication available in pill form? That would give less stress, even if you'd use a "piller" (quick and easy). My cat started on thyroid medication a month ago and I discovered Easypill, a kind of dough you put around the pill. Didn't believe it would work (knowing cats :bigsmile: ) but it does.
    Worth asking, anyway.

Cynthia

Edit: I see Easypill might not be available where you live. But your vet would know about an alternative.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,787 Member
    Options
    morning ladies~
    I feel sooo much better , I got about 7 hrs sleep last night.
    well my brother pulled the tube out of his nose the night before last,,they should have kept him restaints on,Oh well:noway:
    I have to talk to the unit secretary over in CICU,I am wondering if there is something we can do and a list of visitors that my brother can have..
    some of his scummy drinking and drugging friends have come in to see him and I dont want that influence for him right now.
    will go over tonight to see him.feeling a whole lot better.
    Lucy~ so wonderful to have you back I was wondering where you got off to. sure have missed you,
    Pat/Phoo hope your still lurking out there we miss you too :heart:
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you vitamin F pals Not so much to go through when you do it last thing at night first thing In the morning.

I'd like to thank you all for your concern.

Joyce
    The way they talked on the phone. I think it's a treadmill stress test as she asked me to bring my shoes. But I will warn them ahead of time that this showed up in my ECG because I'm kind of guestimating when the heart attack took place. But Doc said could be anywhere in the last two years. But I know from my breathing I won't be running no marathon.
    Must be nice to go out for supper every night but I think I would get fed up of it fast. I love to cook. And by the look of me I like to eat it to.
    Joyce your an old nurse so you know to wean her off her medication. Hope you can find what she's allergic to.

Allison
    It's nice to want to help your brother but do think of what it's doing to you. You must think of yourself also. Putting you in the number one seat.

Michele
    Guess your going to Florida soon. I sure wouldn't want to follow you your so very active. No wonder your so slim. And all that baking I really don't know how you do it.
    Doc wants me to weigh every morning in case the fluid builds up around the old ticker again. I can up my pill by half. But need to see a two lb gain over night before you do that. But no biggy I'm on my wii every day anyhow. And now there's no choice or should I say the choice is mine. Do it or your going six feet under. So I must treat this body as my best friend my only friend right now. Like I said at tops I'm giving up my position Stress is not something I need right now. And I'm putting myself in the number one seat.

Barbie
    Enjoy your honeymoon time. And I won't say keep on trucking or walking you will anyhow.

So that's all from this side of the bush after all my day just began it's only 5:15 here. I don't believe I'm going back to bed. Will have a nice nap this afternoon as I have nothing planned only my feet at around 11. So going to go play my games maybe a game of poker. This taking it easy is very addictive. LOL.

See you all lighter
    Linda in Northern Ontario.
  • moeggep
    moeggep Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Lovely People,
    It is Firday and I feel good. Tonight a bunch of us are going out dancing and I'm really looking forward to it. Haven't been out since December. I'm the DD as I don't drink but none of the others drink emuch either. We just love to dance.

Kay, I do protein shakes daily, some or berries and spinach, some for breakfast are almond milk, protein and I add that to my coffee.

Welcome Peacelovehhs

Grandmallie, Hang in there, you are carrying a lot on your shoulders.

Katla and Rori, feel better.

Sylvia, prayers with you and your son, my heart goes out to you.

Margaret,, I am taking my test to be a personal trainer. I've taken it before but didn't pass the practical part which is what I'm retaking.The first time I paniced and got all tounge tied. They give you an exercise and you demonstrate it, explain it, modify it for a medical issue they give you, show stretches for the muscles used, show another exercise for the opposing muscle and name those muscles. It's a timed test as well.

Michele NC, I know what you mean about young personal trainers. I've tried other fitness places and found them there. They really pressure you. Our Y has a lot of older members, We have younger ones and are trying for more, but our clientel is mostly over 40. I like working with people of this age, especially women, who I don't feel take care of themselves as most of us have always put others needs before ours. Women are harder to work with for this reason as well, they stop coming or cancel more because they have to "babysit for the grandkids" or "run pick up something" or whatever reason.

I am at work and I haven't even poured my first cup of coffee, so I better get going. Everyone have a wonderfully healthy and happy week-end. Take care of your bod's!!
    Patty from Cincinnati

Our Y has a lot of older members. We are trying to attract younger ones as well but have no child care available yet. Until recently we were an adults only facility but have changed over. I do know what your refering to with the younger trainers, some of our other branches have them and there is a big attitude difference in classes and training. My style of training is slow and steady, striving for more everytime but only competing with yourself.
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies:flowerforyou:

Katla, Rori and Juanita:smile::smile: :smile: ...Hope you all feel better soon:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: !!!!

Linda C:smile: Keeping you in my prayers, listen to the Dr. :flowerforyou: !!!!

Barbie:smile: Have a wonderful time on your trip:flowerforyou: !!!

Sylvia:smile: My thoughts are with you and your son:flowerforyou: !!!!

Alison:smile: Prayers for you and your brother:flowerforyou: !

Heather:smile: Hope your knee feels better soon:flowerforyou: ! Enjoy your trip!

Michele:smile: that chocolate pie sounds so good:bigsmile: !

No more time for me this morning:sad: . Have a wonderful Friday:flowerforyou: ! Drink your water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: and log your food!

Hugs,
    DeeDee in beautiful NC
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,

Deedee drinking water as I type.:drinker:

Short this morning because I am off to sub in a fun Kindergarten class today.

Patty it sounds like you learned you get tongue tied under pressure. You are not alone. When I have a test like that the best way I found to prepared is visual myself doing the test then practice, practice, practice. Do you have a friend that you could do the test with? If you want you could practice on me by writing me. I know that practice would probably go over your allotted time, but I do find writing helpful too. However you decide to prepare good luck and you do not have to be perfect. You will make a great trainer because you understand it is not always easy to perform.
    Goals
    limit TV/computer
    contentment/communication
    Life is too short for a bad cup of coffee.:drinker:

:heart:
    Margaret
  • mkd1955
    mkd1955 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, ladies, and here’s to a Happy Friday and a great weekend (Go Seahawks!) Off to see my brother and sister in southern VA tomorrow for a quick overnight visit. Looking forward to the visit, but not the drive, couldn’t I just wiggle my nose and be there? :huh:

Accomplishments this week:
    • Packed my lunch and ate healthy, drank all my water :drinker:
    • Logged my food every day
    • Kept up on this blog, even if I didn’t respond to everyone
    • Started wearing my fitbit again
    • Down 3 pounds……..could be just water…..
    Goals for next week:
    • More exercise (only got on the elliptical two mornings this week :grumble: )
    • Keep logging and blogging – keeps me honest!
    • Positive attitude!:smile:

I don’t know how you all do it with callouts to everyone - Amazing! I sure hope that you all who are having the struggles are taking care of yourselves too. (You know who I am talking about) It’s easy to get caught up in everyone else’s problems and being the “caretaker”. We need to take care of ourselves. I really hope you get your bike back. Why do people have to be so mean? It’s great to hear about Meogge studying to be a personal trainer for women over 40. Good luck. To all of you who are celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, or starting on vacation, ENJOY!

20 years ago today, living in Southern California we were rudely awoken by the Northridge earthquake. We were very fortunate as we were all at home, no injuries or damage and our lives were not impacted in the way that other people were. (Daughter – age 7 slept through it!). This totally blew my mind this morning……..where did the last 20 years go? :frown:
  • LizPlus
    LizPlus Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning--Meogge; Linda in NC (( glad you are feeling better!!)) ; Cynthia; Heather in UK ((sorry about your knee hope it gets better so you can enjoy your trip to London)) ; Viv; Joyce (( I know it is hard to give our animal kids the meds they need..our puppy had seizures and it was hard given it to him..they don't like us for awhile but they will trust again)) ;

Barbie ((Happy 25th Anniversary.....we will have our 41 yrs in March)); Michele in NC; Eileen; Susan (( sorry about your roof collapsing..hard when you cannot be there to deal with it)); Poerava; Sylvia (( sorry about your sons terminal illness ..him just knowing that you will be there for him during this is a great help in him and you dealing with this..I will pray for your family)); Deb in CNY ; Gail ; Jeanne ; Margaretturk ; Jill ; Juanita ; Katla ; Skuehn48 ;

Kevrit ; Peacelovehs ; Kay (( I don't know if I could drink a grey juice..maybe knowing whats in it will help :noway: )); Linda fr Ontario ((that is scary..having a heart attack..going to the ER..and them not diagnosing it :noway: )) ; Texasgirl ; Seasonsofjoy (( I was also diagnosed with Arthritis then later Fibro at a much younger age..and if I knew then what pain I would have to suffer..I would have been much kinder to my body)) ; Dee ; Amanda ((congrats on your 1000th day of logging)) ; Laurelfisher ; Sue in TX ; Sandy from ON Canada ; Carol in NC ; Vlabreu ;

Jane ; Lucy in DE ; Planoteral ; Vickigine ; Marygettingfi ; Kathy in Cherry Hill ; Hesther in Hampshire UK ; Anamika fr Mumbai ; Jane in Colorado ; Juanita in Sudbury ; 641345 ; Skuehn48 ; JacquenlynKay ; Nccarolb ; Renny ; Kay (PNW USA) ; Karenowen60 ; Mcorenma ; Anamika703 ; Claire ; Tammytylerjon ; Techinteachin ; Geri in UK ; Maryann in UK ; Ruthanne ; Vickil57 ; Tazgirl1960 ; Lizmil79 ; Kayak-kutie ; Lucygoose0673 ; Nccarolb ; Rori in Colorado ; Anne in Vancouver BC ;

It has been a rough week..not sleeping well...but I have finally lost a lb..doesn't sound like much but when I was gaing instead of losing it was depressing..so losing a lb is great!!!!! Everybody have a great Friday and Weekend :happy:

Liz fr Halifax NS
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Pat
    Good luck on the test. This time you will make it. Women have a special gene they usually get what they aim for.

Dee dee
    Thank you and yes I'm doing everything the doctor ordered. Even the little 5 min. walks.

Margaret
    Sounds like your in for a fun day.

MKD
    Welcome and yes How time fly's.

Liz
    Those small loses all add up. You will be at goal before you know it.

So had a nice nap was sound asleep when hubby came and woke me at 9:45. Need to be at foot therapy for 11:10. So needed time to shower and get me ready. So nothing to report at this time. Other than I'm having a good diet day.

See you all lighter
    Linda in Northern Ontario.
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Good morning. The sun is shining this morning! We haven't seen that for a while. This morning I was 208.4 after being stuck at 209 for four long days. Yippee!

MKD1955, I've been through a couple of earthquakes in California. It's no fun. In high school (1970 or 71?) I was awakened by a bad one in Lancaster and my two brothers slept through it. I promptly threw up. We had some damage but it was worse down by LA. Wasn't there for Northridge though. That was a really bad one. Time really does fly by, doesn't it.

Alison, glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope your brother gets over the worst of it soon. I understand how you feel about his friends visiting. My son is still friends with a few of his druggie friends and every time he mentions one I cringe. I think they are all clean now, but still, they worry me.

Linda, how scary! I hope you get good news with the stress test. I much preferred the treadmill test to the chemical test. I really thought they killed me with the chemical test.

Margaret, subbing in kindergarten sounds like fun! They are so cute at that age. High school, not so much. I did a pottery demonstration for a school once and the high school class were bored, rude, profane, and insulting. The middle school classes were at least polite. The kindergarten class seemed to think I was a magician, and watched with great enthusiasm and rapt attention. They were so cute.

Have a great day!

Sylvia
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies I have not been here to support you. This week has been very overwhelming; first week of class and 10 hour days, dad in hospital, kitty (the old one) in kitty intensive care with critically low sodium. I am hoping the weekend is an improvement. I am thinking of all of you. Meg
  • vicabra
    vicabra Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you Katla49 for the warm welcome! I do regret not being able follow posts as often as I'd like to. I am from sunny Northern California, and hope someday soon say rainy California, as the potential for drought is looming. I am coming to my first weekend on mfp, and looking forward to seeing just how well I do - easier during my structured work week.... Here's to a great weekend! :drinker:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,331 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!:flowerforyou:

Meg - glad you are back! We were really missing you. Hugs.:love:

Sylvia - glad the nos are going down!

Michele - I don't know but it may the HIIT that brought on my bad knee. It seemed fine at the time and immediately afterwards, but came on later. It is very stiff and sore today, but I have managed to get about. The hotel is pleasant with free wifi and we had lunch in a pub with a view of St Pauls Cathedral from across the Thames. Had a fishcake with salad (starter size) and a few of DH's fries. The Paul Klee exhibition at Tate Modern was really good and I managed to keep upright for 1 1/2 hours. Afterwards I decided to flash out on a short taxi ride to the nearest tube as I wanted to save my knee. I am now typing on the bed and we will be getting back on the tube in a couple of hours to go to the Ledbury, a very posh restaurant in Notting Hill. I've had a pack of mini pretzels to keep me going until dinner. 100 cals. I won't be counting calories at the restaurant as it is a once in a lifetime thing! A cup of tea is beckoning.:drinker:
    There are all sorts of complications with the tube this weekend with bits of it shut, but, as an old hand, I'm sure I can work something out.
    It's good to be here and settling in. I was nervous on the way up on the train, but read The Art of Happiness by a Buddhist monk and that helped a lot.
    Here's hoping my knee improves for tomorrow!
    Love Heather in London UK
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Juanita in Sudbury: Thanks for the Vicks Vaporub reminder. I used to use it frequently and had forgotten how helpful it can be. You’ve had the cold for a long time. I’m glad its better this week. I hope I have a shorter version.:flowerforyou:

Jill in W MA: I had canned chicken soup yesterday. It was just what I wanted. Perhaps I can talk DH into making his homemade version today.:flowerforyou:

Sylvia: I am sorry for your worries. Your situation is frightening and I would also be upset. I think your son should get on the transplant list and apply for Medicaid. I’m not familiar with the details of that program but it is for adults without insurance. His children need him. http://www.medicaid.gov/:flowerforyou:

Rori: I hope you’re well enough to meet with the Colorado Ladies Who Lunch. :bigsmile: If so, say hi for me.:flowerforyou:

Linda C: I know that they want stress tests for checking out your heart and how effective it is. I don’t know the details. I had one once when I was having pains under my rib cage. I was lying down and pedaling a “bike.” My problem turned out to be digestive and stress related, not heart issues. Thank goodness. The stress test wasn’t horrible, but waiting for it was stressful. I hope yours isn’t horrible, either. I’m glad that you’re getting some rest and minimizing stress.:flowerforyou:

Eileen near San Diego: I hope you are safe throughout the fire season. My cousin in S Cal had to be evacuated once a few years ago, but her home was not damaged.:flowerforyou:

Michele: Thanks for your explanation. You were correct; I didn’t understand.:noway: :flowerforyou:

Barbie: Enjoy your Anniversary trip. :heart: :flowerforyou:

Heather: Good luck with your sore knee. Rest is a very good idea. When mine was in extreme pain ice, ibuprofen and elevation also helped.:flowerforyou:

Alison: I’m so glad you had a good night’s rest. I’ve been thinking about Pat/Phoo, too. I hope she’s doing okay.:flowerforyou:

Moeggep: Good luck on your personal trainer test. I think there should be more personal trainers in our age group. The “kids” don’t have a clue. They seem to have a “break it down to build it up” mindset. Those of us ‘of a certain age’ have already broken it down farther than it should go. :flowerforyou:

Mkd195: Those of us who call out a bunch of people open a word document on our computer screen beside the MPF page and type into it as we read posts. Then we copy the word document and paste it into MFP. Easy-peasy.:wink::flowerforyou:

Liz from Halifax: Nice to hear from you. Every lost pound is a victory. Congratulations!:flowerforyou:

Meg: I’m so glad you posted. I’ve been thinking about you and hoping things are improving. It sounds like you have more worries than I knew about. Will send good thoughts and prayers your way.:flowerforyou:

I slept better last night but still have the cold. I’m breathing better, too, but have junk slipping down my throat so that I cough it up. Not pretty. Maybe I’m over sharing. Sorry if that is the case. :ohwell:

Count your calories, drink your water, and take care of yourselves.:flowerforyou:

Katla in foggy NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

January goals:

1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Focus on fitness: daily cardio plus strength training a minimum of twice a week.
    3. Water: According to an article a friend posted on facebook, drinking water at certain times maximizes its effectiveness on the body. So I’ll try to follow these recommendations:

* 2 glasses of water after waking up - helps activate internal organs
    * 1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion
    * 1 glass of water before taking a bath - helps lower blood pressure
    * 1 glass of water before going to bed - avoids stroke or heart attack
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY, the sun is shining and I can breathe!!!

I read through all the posts since my last post and I see several ladies suffering from this head cold/crude with cough! No fun; I know as I have had mine since Christmas as well. Yesterday I had a checkup with one doctor who sent me to another doctor and 5 hours later I have three scripts - the best $27 I have spent in a long time. My breathing is already much better although my sleep did not start off too well last night. Hoping for a better night's rest tonight.

So if you have been suffering from you cold for too long as I was please consider seeing your doctor.

As for the comments on the mega churches I tend to agree that they do seem more like productions/performances. Then I turn my focus to the One that I am there for. I haven't ever had any experience with the Quakers but traditional sounds good. Although there is one church nearby that when we attended it was more like they were a century behind as if that made them more righteous. Maybe not but it did make them different. And God does call us to be different than the world.

On this thread there are always stories of our personal trials and struggles which we all have and it is a blessing to be able to share them here with one another. Today I thought I would share this thought from Tony Evans. "We all receive mail to our homes addressed occupants simply by virtue that we are the occupant of that home. In life we all receive trials and tribulations simply because we are occupants of this world."

Plano Teral :flowerforyou:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    TGIF~~Trying to get caught up with some cleaning.Seems like `I`m always on the go.
    Sending hugs to those that need them.:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:
    Have a good day.
    HUGS
    jane
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Good Friday morning ladies. Well I did get my desk cleaned off yesterday and papers lined up for taxes so it was a good day. DH got off work early and we went to the store and found some good buys on meat. Today is my short day (only 8 hours) and then off the next 3 sure looking forward to that. I did find out when I came to work this morning that one girl called in sick yesterday and the boss called in the girl that is stealing and so now she will be in over time this week. Lets just reward her. I know I have to let it go, but pisses me off.

Barbie--DH got the book The Happiness Project from the library and I started reading it and really like it, so went out yesterday and bought my own. DH went and got it at the Hastings book store, he picked up the wrong one so I went out and exchanged it. This morning checking the bank they charged me almost two dollars more then the sale slip so after work today I will go out to the store and get that worked out. I have found I really have to watch the bank to make sure I don't miss anything.

Lucy--Just remember One Day at a Time. I know somedays I want to eat everything and if I do then I feel terrible. I just wish I would remember the bad feeling before I eat. But I am getting better.

Cynthia--So sorry to hear about your bike!!!!!!!! What is wrong with people that they think it is ok to take things that are not theirs and they have not worked for.

Patty--I like that question about joy. I am trying to slow down and take things one at a time and do things I enjoy. Sure is alot harder than it sounds! I find it hard to plan things for my pleasure. Why should that be so hard? I am also trying to remind myself of all I have to be Thankful for.

Rose--So much great info. I like the idea of writing one line each day. Now if I just do it and not space.

Alison--Hugs sure hope you feel better soon. You are doing so much for so many, please take care of you. I have striaght talk from Wal Mart for my cell and DH has cell one. I know mine is cheaper and I get the same service. But he does alot more internet on his and all I care about is calls and texting as most the grandkids will text before they would call.

Heather--I have thought about trying the gell nails. Mine will grow fine for awhile and then peel for months. I have a friend that does the gell nails and she really likes them. I am just afraid of starting something I will have to do every month.

Joyce and Katla--DH and I over the years have gone to different churchs and will find one we like and go several years and then change. I tell myself God puts me where he wants me at the time. That is one thing I really like about our CMA group as we attend different churchs mostly in the summer when we can ride the motorcycles as a group.

Linda--Glad you are getting some answers and sounds like a doctor that cares. Congrates on the weight loss.The last couple stress tests I had done they did not have me walk the treadmill, they gave me a shot. That was FUN.. haha! But it did tell them what they needed to know.

Sue--Prayers that all comes out well. Never fails we feel good and they will find something.

Sylvia--Have DS contact the local hospital social work dept and check out the grants they have to help with medical bills and meds. I did not realize they did this until I went to work at hospital and saw all the help they give. They do not have to be a current pateint to get help. I am keeping you all in my prayers.

Liz--Congrates on the pound loss, everyone counts and I know what you mean about no loss being depressing. Even when I tell myself next week will be better I get bummed out. So celebrate everyone lost!!

Meg--glad to hear from you. Sounds like you have alot going on, Please take care and know that we all are praying and thinking of you.

Well need to get somethings done and be ready to get off work in about half an hour. So looking forward to the weekend and not having to deal! Hope you all have a great Friday afternoon and keep on coming back. Alone we can only do so much, together we can do anything!!
    Blessed! Vicki GI NE