Did you exercise today?

Options

Replies

• basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I did barbell squats, dumbbell squats, planks, and I'm going to do a short walk on the treadmill.
  • airdiva1
    airdiva1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did my daily walking today.
    The temp was in the mid 50's so it was rather nice. I'm increasing my mileage to five instead of four.
    Beside two of the regulars, there were some extra people walking. I was glad to see others out today.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Yes I did!
    50 minutes cycling and weight training added.
    And I feel pretty damn good about it too.
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed:-) 40 mins of cardio intervals and started a new challenge for Jan. abs today and squats n push ups tomorrow...:-) PUMPED!!
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Went out for just under 3 hours on the mountain bike with some local racers... tearing your legs off seems like a good way to start the new year.
  • feathers823
    feathers823 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Started 30 day shred and made it through the full level 1
  • _db_
    _db_ Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yup. Random sets of bodyweight exercises while lazing around the house today: chin-ups, pull-ups, push-ups, chair dips, planks, squats, lunges.
  • trkinsky
    trkinsky Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    12 rounds (3 Min) of hitting the heavy bag with circuits of body weight exercises in the minute between rounds. 60 minutes total with 1000 cals burned
  • pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    45 minute walk in the snow and I started Stage 1 of NROLFW.
  • Soulflwr
    Soulflwr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes! I almost didn't though...but I ran out of excuses. Glad I went. Today was my first time ever lifting, which worked out perfectly because hardly anyone was there so I had plenty of time to see where everything was, work on my form, and figure out my bodyspace app.

I did upper body lifting and 30 min @ 3.0 mph on the treadmill.
  • TeishaMitchell
    TeishaMitchell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    45 min on the elliptical. I usually always get some type of cardio each day.
  • jamillahfitgirl
    Options
    I went to the gym today and did 23 min on the elliptical, then did a body sculpt class for 45 min.
  • Ren_F
    Ren_F Posts: 20
    Options
    Hells yeah!
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    helly yeah! :)
    I went cycling around my oval in the morning then did a running focused PT session(60+45mins) then I walked to the office where I sat behind the desk for a couple of hours. I walked to the gym, did a short set (rowing+weights) then did a Bodypump clas (60mins) then I walked home..I am done
  • fashionosack
    Options
    I exercise every day for at least one hour, to promote blood circulation, improve the immune system;
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    I exercise every day for at least one hour, to promote blood circulation, improve the immune system;

absolutely!
    1hr a day is what I think every adult should have- whether it is walking the dog 2x a day or walking to the supermarket or walking to work...just 60mins a day..
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    An hour body pump class! I felt the burn!!!
  • gonesewing
    gonesewing Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    An hour body pump class! I felt the burn!!!

Me too! One hour BodyPump class. Love all my LM classes.
  • Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    Options
    everyday :) Today was shoulders and plyometrics.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    Today 40mi on bike. Extended route & biked to my dr's office for kicks n giggles. :bigsmile: