HALP! Is this MFP Love or Infatuation?

Options

Replies

• bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    @missfit: Ask yourself this question: if you were gonna pretend to be someone else, would you steal that specific individuals pictures? If the answer is no, then I doubt anyone else is either. I may be pretty, but I know for sure that I'm not "I'm gonna steal her pictures and pretend to be her" pretty lol.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    also keep in mind some on here do not post their own pics, so you may be crushing on someone who is not who they say they are.

If they do, that's moronic. Is that why so many people don't show their faces? lol

No. Many people don't want their pictures on the Internet for a wide variety of reasons. Once your picture is on the Internet, it can be used in any way someone feels like using it. Not really anything you can do about it.
    Well... That's eye opening.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    also keep in mind some on here do not post their own pics, so you may be crushing on someone who is not who they say they are.

If they do, that's moronic. Is that why so many people don't show their faces? lol

No. Many people don't want their pictures on the Internet for a wide variety of reasons. Once your picture is on the Internet, it can be used in any way someone feels like using it. Not really anything you can do about it.
    Well... That's eye opening.

Not sure if serious, but not everyone gets that.
    No no, I'm totally serious.
    All I remember, when I was 16, I used to get strange emails from people I didn't know telling me "How in love" with me they were o.o
    So strange.
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    "IS THIS LOVE...DUN DUN DUN...THAT IM FEELIINN"
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    We found looove in a hopeless plaace....

You're probably just horny/lonely, OP.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You meet up with him, have a little rumpy pumpy, and then call and text him like 60+ times a day, and check in with his MFP activity whenever possible, to see if other women are acting flirtatious, and then send him PMs asking about why he responded to SexyBodBabe and haven't sent you a morning :-* yet.

Just saying.
    That's how you know.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ln0pbo4ybk1qcnhhzo1_500.gif
  • MissFit_14
    Options
    You meet up with him, have a little rumpy pumpy, and then call and text him like 60+ times a day, and check in with his MFP activity whenever possible, to see if other women are acting flirtatious, and then send him PMs asking about why he responded to SexyBodBabe and haven't sent you a morning :-* yet.

Just saying.
    That's how you know.

Ok that made me laugh. Quite a bit of accuracy especially since that last part has been the only thing we have ever disagreed or had issues on
  • Matt24442
    Matt24442 Posts: 324
    Options
    yeah...you need to meet in real life...for like months, even years, before you figure out if you two are compatible.

Dont listen to me, Ive been scared of committment forever and a day. :flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    There's a poster in this thread right now that is attempting to pass off a photo of themselves that is not a remotely current accurate representation ( and I don't mean stock photos ) of themselves. It happens way more than people think.

catfish catfish catfish

people will believe whatever they want to believe.

Meow?

Damnit VJ...why you gotta tell. :tongue:
  • MissFit_14
    Options
    There's a poster in this thread right now that is attempting to pass off a photo of themselves that is not a remotely current accurate representation ( and I don't mean stock photos ) of themselves. It happens way more than people think.

catfish catfish catfish

That's not Joy_Joy?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Just saying.
    That's how you know.

Ok that made me laugh. Quite a bit of accuracy especially since that last part has been the only thing we have ever disagreed or had issues on

I know I want to flip over a table when my lover does that.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

catfish catfish catfish

Damn it...caught again. :sad:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Wait, I hadn't even posted in this thread yet.

fml
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

fml

lol
  • PikaKnight
    Options

fml

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

catfish catfish catfish

IKR? Joy's kitty looks nothing like that these days.
    Ask me how I know.
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    This site is common between you, so you both want to be fit. You think about him when he is not there, you like talking to him and more importantly, he listens. You probably have other common interests if you talk to him a lot.

I say go for it, if you can meet him in person. Be very safe, go public, have a wing-women who can keep an eye on you from afar (so he can't slip a ruffi in your drink - sorry, I got daughters, father-speak here). And with any dating, don't give it up, make him realize that he has to work for it, has to be a hero, has to show you respect, meet his friends, meet his family, if he loves his Mom and respects his father, he just might be a good catch.

And treat him well, respect him, don't play games with his head, let him know that opening the door means a lot to you but that you can open it but allow him to do it for you (without him knowing). Guys are simple (maybe, just this guy, me, that is), make him feel needed, wanted and appreciated through the little things, notice that he dusted off his dash, ask him to get the pasta sauce from the top shelf, notice and appreciate the little things, let him be a hero here and there (since there are no dragons to fight).

Wow, sorry, that was a rant... give it a shot but be very safe.