Adopt a Noob - Official MFP thread

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• beastcompany
    beastcompany Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'll gladly volunteer to mentor a member or two in their goals.

For my credentials/background in training and nutrition feel free to add me/contact me VIA PM and we can discuss it further.

Don't feel like typing out a full page write-up at the moment :p
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    List updated again. Thank you to all those people who are volunteering.

Noobs, please reach out to some of the volunteers.
  • Maitria
    Maitria Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to help. I'd be more helpful with support, encouragement, and diet than with fitness, so I guess I'm more for people who just want to start out without pressuring themselves to change their diets and begin intensive working out at the same time. I will tell you if I see something that could be changed, but I'll try not to cause offense in saying it. I don't eat gluten or animal products, so if you are a big meat eater and need a lot of specific dietary help, I probably am not for you, because I know next to nothing about macros and micros of animal products. :D
  • ChaoticPotato
    ChaoticPotato Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello !!

I am Yash and new here. Just starting my journey towards better fitness. I currently weigh 210 lbs and my goal is to be at around 140 lbs. I am 171 cms tall.

I do hope i find a mentor adopt me in this journey

I really looking forward to getting all the support i can
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Giant thanks to our member's for starting the Adopt a Noob activites last year. Its been fantastic seeing this activity and in anticipation of 2015 Adopt a Noob we have created a new discussion here and encourage folks to being transitioning over there in anticipation of the New Year. I will keep this topic open until 2015.
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sup everyone.
    Helping others is what I love to do! A little about myself:
    I am currently working in physical therapy and am in the process of getting certified in personal training. I love to study nutrition and eventually wish to get a degree in the long-term. I love to motivate and love to see people progress. I come from a background full of hardship (to cut the story short lol) and all I know is hard work. So, if hard work and a positive attitude is what you are looking for...here I am! :D

Feel free to pm me or add me to know more about me or get some motivation!

PS, still kind of new to MFP I took a hiatus throughout this year because of work, etc. But despite that I promised myself I will be on every single day from now on.
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sup everyone.
    Helping others is what I love to do! A little about myself:
    I am currently working in physical therapy and am in the process of getting certified in personal training. I love to study nutrition and eventually wish to get a degree in the long-term. I love to motivate and love to see people progress. I come from a background full of hardship (to cut the story short lol) and all I know is hard work. So, if hard work and a positive attitude is what you are looking for...here I am! :D

Feel free to pm me or add me to know more about me or get some motivation!

PS, still kind of new to MFP I took a hiatus throughout this year because of work, etc. But despite that I promised myself I will be on every single day from now on.

PSS, I have a group for anyone that wants to join. I post inspirational images and thoughts (created by me) in the group.