Looking to add people on 1200 calories a day

Options

Replies

• Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread. I am going through all the people who are saying they are eating 1200 calories or less and clicking on "ignore user". It's making MFP even more awesome.

^^stealing this idea.

my bmr (<<newbies, search for that term) wouldn't EVER be as low as 1200. eta - and i'm short!!

BULL! My MBR is 1065 and I am not a newbi.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread. I am going through all the people who are saying they are eating 1200 calories or less and clicking on "ignore user". It's making MFP even more awesome.

^^stealing this idea.

my bmr (<<newbies, search for that term) wouldn't EVER be as low as 1200. eta - and i'm short!!

I don't know what a MBR is...

'My Blue Ribbon'?
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

^^stealing this idea.

'My Blue Ribbon'?

I think you are confused with PBR- Pabst Blue Ribbon :laugh:
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

^^stealing this idea.

'My Blue Ribbon'?

Lol! I was just thinking that nothing takes the zing out of a zinger like completely botching the acronym.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

^^stealing this idea.

'My Blue Ribbon'?
    Moar Bully Records :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

^^stealing this idea.

'My Blue Ribbon'?

Lol! I was just thinking that nothing takes the zing out of a zinger like completely botching the acronym.

Hey!

:angry:

Tpyos are no laughing matter.

:grumble:
  • Ely82010
    Options
    OK smarty pants, I typed too fast. I mean my BMR is 1065. And by the way, you can block me too because today my net was 1185.:bigsmile:
  • LishieFruit89
    Options

^^stealing this idea.

'My Blue Ribbon'?
    Moar Bully Records :flowerforyou:

Oh I like!
  • LishieFruit89
    Options
    OK smarty pants, I typed too fast. I mean my BMR is 1065. And by the way, you can block me too because today my net was 1185.:bigsmile:

I don't know why you're proud of that.
    It's not like you get a blue ribbon for eating so little.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Egads. How did you get your BMR to be so low?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

maybe she gets a pabst blue ribbon... :laugh:
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

Well today I netted about 1800 and it was bliss! Can't wait until my training starts up next week and I start eating closer to 2500.
  • bluntlysally
    bluntlysally Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    haha... idk, i'm laughing!!!

and just in case the person's "mbr" really is 1065... as a female at 5'4" i would have to weigh about 80 lbs to have that "mbr"
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Egads. How did you get your BMR to be so low?

She's teeny.
  • LishieFruit89
    Options

Eck!
    What an awful prize!

Well today I netted about 1800 and it was bliss! Can't wait until my training starts up next week and I start eating closer to 2500.

Jealous!!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Since PBR is low on the beer charts I'd say it's about all she could handle with the lack of calories
  • ClickingMad
    ClickingMad Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am, want to loose at least 20 more lbs. 1200 is tough lol. I need some ideas too.
  • Ely82010
    Options

I said my net was 1185, so I ate more than that, and since I am not hungry I see no reason to eat more just to reach a magic number.

Besides, is not so much how much or how little you eat on a day, it is the total weekly amount that is important. I have a party to go tomorrow and I know that I will probably go over my daily goal. I didn't exercise much this week either, so I maxed my calories.

So see, I am proud of my control. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LishieFruit89
    Options

Since PBR is low on the beer charts I'd say it's about all she could handle with the lack of calories

I believe Miller 64 or Bud Light would be more useful here.
    Lower calories and all
  • bluntlysally
    bluntlysally Posts: 150 Member
    Options

hahahahahaha!!!