• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'm officially at 1300 crunches and 18 planks
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    I'm officially at 1300 crunches and 18 planks
    So I pulled off another 100 crunches so I'm at 1400 :) Those planks and I are gonna go round.. lol
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    I have 500 crunches to go and tons of planks, so I'm going to hold off on the crunches for the most part and get more planks in...hoping I can up my count to 25 today...that's 6min.. ugh. :laugh:
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Home stretch for crunches! Only 100 more to go, and 55 more mins of planks (UGH). I took care of 200 crunches and 5 planks so far today, but I'm not done. Nuh-uh, no way. My plan is to run an errand, do some WiiFit Free Run, do some cleaning, rinse all the yuck off, and then enjoy an evening with my mom and some wine.

I don't care if wine isn't good for a diet. I'm not on a diet. I'm changing my lifestyle - and that doesn't kicking wine to the curb!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Home stretch for crunches! Only 100 more to go, and 55 more mins of planks (UGH). I took care of 200 crunches and 5 planks so far today, but I'm not done. Nuh-uh, no way. My plan is to run an errand, do some WiiFit Free Run, do some cleaning, rinse all the yuck off, and then enjoy an evening with my mom and some wine.

I don't care if wine isn't good for a diet. I'm not on a diet. I'm changing my lifestyle - and that doesn't kicking wine to the curb!

2000 crunches, CHECK!! :drinker: Got 5 more planks done, so I'm just a little under halfway there.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I haven't read through the entire thread...but will you guys be doing something like this for next month? I am just finding this thread now. :ohwell:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i lost my plank mojo....gotta get back on it....i'm at 950 for crunches and know i can get those done before the end of the month but man i fell behind in planks and now i'm afraid i wont be able to "catch" back up....i have 37 1/2 minutes done...the longer planks are "killing" me so i think i'm going to try to get in 45/30/15 and 60/45/30 a couple times a day for the rest of the month and see if i can get the challenge done in time....guess i should go do some now in my office since i'm thinking about it LOL....
  • Melora
    Melora Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 of the 30 day shred and oh man lots of planks!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    I am the plank QUEEN tonight! I figured out how to knock these things out like crazy..."Ocean's Thirteen" was showing on TV, so I decided to watch the movie, but during the commercials, get down and do planks. I racked up 20 minutes of crunches. :love: TWENTY!!

How is everyone else doing? Think of ways to add them into your day like I did. Once you make a rule for yourself, it gets easier.
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Officially done with Crunches :) AS for those planks, I only have 60 to go...ONLY.. lol. Not quite sure I'll make that, but I will try to get as close as I can.
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the challenge? Only 4 more days to go (including today)! I personally haven't worked on crunches or planks since the last time I posted. :indifferent: Yeah, I suck like that.
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    I'm at 46 planks, should be 50 by the end of today...
  • nursee67
    Options
    My final count....1200/2000 crunches and 30/90 planks. I am going to continue working on increasing my planks...caue they are hard for me. The crunches, I could have had them done except I waited to long to get my *kitten* started. Thanks for the fun challenge!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    2000 of 2000 crunches and 90 of 90 planks. Made the goal! :bigsmile:
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    I know I went way over for crunches woot woot! However, I finished Sept with 58planks. Congrats to everyone who stuck with the challenge whether you completed it or not, if you stuck with it, that matters too!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    well i started late on the crunches and then i stopped like 10 days ago...i'm happy i got in what i did in the time i worked on this challenge...think i might try something else for october??? squats and crunches maybe????
    need to commit to those activities everyday at wake up and/or bedtime and just do it....
    thanks for the challenge and congrats to everyone that accomplished the goal they set for themselves...and to those that didnt reach the final goal, good luck with new goals and congrats on the attempt...

Sept 2000 Crunch Challenge -1300/2000 crunches (65% complete)
    Sept 90 Min Plank Challenge - 45/90 mins (50% complete)

denise
  • bluiz13
    Options
    any plans for an october challenge????

i didn't complete the crunches and planks challenge 100% for september (petered off about 10 days ago and just didnt get started again)

i ended up doing:

i could easily have finished the crunches but i got off track and never got back on track...
    i was thinking for october of doing crunches and squats????
    anyone want to join me???
    There are 31 days in October and if we did 65 crunches and 65 squats a day we could "easily" hit 2000 before the end of the month....anyone up for the challenge???
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    any plans for an october challenge????

i didn't complete the crunches and planks challenge 100% for september (petered off about 10 days ago and just didnt get started again)

i ended up doing:

i could easily have finished the crunches but i got off track and never got back on track...
    i was thinking for october of doing crunches and squats????
    anyone want to join me???
    There are 31 days in October and if we did 65 crunches and 65 squats a day we could "easily" hit 2000 before the end of the month....anyone up for the challenge???

I'm in! I think you should start a new thread and post the link here so it's easy to find. :flowerforyou:
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    I mentioned crunches and lunges for October earlier, but squats work too! If bluiz doens't get the new thread up tonight I'll get it started. Yay October challenge!