mbti personality test

Options
I am an enfj and I found the descriptions to be very accurate. I'm looking input, conversation etc. On the topic.... :)

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't so much effort. What does that make me?? (Other than lazy and sleepy).
  • detectiveme
    Options
    Well I bet u are an extravert. Do u use intuition or senses? Feelings or thinking? Judging or perception?

Quiz:http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I am an ENTJ but I took it almost 10 years ago...
  • Pixt
    Pixt Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    INTJ ... though it's been 10 years since I took it, I'm pretty sure it's still accurate :)
  • detectiveme
    Options
    Ive taken it a few times and I always get the same, but percentages change. Ps. Entj's are awesome
  • Rooooose
    Rooooose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    ENJF too :)
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    ENFJ now...I guess I got more touchy feely as an adult
  • dejamos
    dejamos Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I took it several times within a period of a few months back in the '80s and I got a different type every single time. I don't always feel the same way about things, I guess.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm an ENFP and I find the various descriptions pretty accurate. Not everything, but most of it. I got my mom to take the test as well and I guessed she would be my exact opposite - and she was!
  • detectiveme
    Options
    Enfj's are only 4% of the population and only 1% of the 4% is men.

I can't help but be a feeler. Maybe it is the artist in me.

Do you other enfjs find ur strengths in creative thinking?

Also there are ideal counter types for each code. Apparently isfp is perfect for enfj.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    ISFJ

It's been years since the last time I took a test like this and I can't remember what I got then.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    ENFJ.

Oh, I'm an artist too. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
  • briana12077
    briana12077 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I took this test when I was like 13, and I forgot my score. Thought I'd try it again.

My score is ISFJ.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    INTP all the way. The wheels in my head turn so fast they often drown out the people around me. Sorry people.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    INTP.
  • detectiveme
    Options
    Tht is really cool. When I was reading descriptions I could definitely pick my parents as well. After studying this stuff it has helped understanding peoples strengths a lot more and aiding in communication with others. It gives a glimpse into motivators and potential hang ups on people.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    ISJF...I appear to be alone. Should I be embarrassed?

ISFJ rather...and apparently dyslexic, and not so alone - I see one other. Hi! ::wave::
  • briana12077
    briana12077 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Side note... reading about it is like reading about myself personally. I fit the description perfectly.
  • PixelUlu
    Options
    I first took the test when I was 12 and got INFJ. Now, 13 years later, it still gives me INFJ - which is incredibly accurate of what I'm like! I'm apparently the rarest type, which I guess validates why I've always felt a lil weird ;)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i'm trying to decide if i care to find out