mbti personality test

Options

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I remember taking the Myers- Briggs back in college. Back then, I was an ISFJ and the descriptions were extremely accurate.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    I am an enfj and I found the descriptions to be very accurate. I'm looking input, conversation etc. On the topic.... :)

It's a useful tool, but as with any personality instrument no more than a tool. The more useful element is the second order indicator set. It's a useful mechanism for structuring team building during the early stages in a project, as long as that's facilitated by a qualified practitioner.

I'm polar INTP
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    ISFJ. Seems like me.
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    INFP here (have taken a test multiple times and always the same result). The descriptions have alway seemed very accurate to me.

ETA: Just took the test at the link provided above and came out ISFP - interesting! First time I've ever gotten that!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    ENFP
  • detectiveme
    Options
    Ive always had the expression as a youngin "you is always plural" and I can say to some degree its still true. Life is a roller coaster I ng of emotions thoughts and life changes.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm an ISTP

ETA: just the read the description of an ISTP, and does definitely sound like me. Thanks for sharing OP
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    INFP...usually love fellow INFPs.
  • detectiveme
    Options
    I didn't know tht.

F types usually need another f type.
  • NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options
    INTJ and have been all my life. I like me this way. :happy:

Wow just noticed in all the responses above me there is only one other INTJ. Awesome lol
  • RicaJamie
    Options
    INFJ ! Anyone else?
  • mellowadam
    mellowadam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    INFJ. I'm always lost in the clouds.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    INTJ ... though it's been 10 years since I took it, I'm pretty sure it's still accurate :)

Same here. I took it years ago, and took it again just a month or so ago. Same results.
  • NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options
    Ever heard of the DISC profiles? That's a pretty cool test, too.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    INFJ here. Always found this portion of a description HIGHLY applicable:

"On the other hand, INFJs operate within themselves on an intuitive basis which is entirely spontaneous. They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions. This is something of a conflict between the inner and outer worlds, and may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other Judging types tend to be. Or we may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk."

My desk - no matter how hard I work to keep it clean - always always ends up a mess.
  • detectiveme
    Options
    I find the deeper you go into this test u find enneagram test adds to it. I'm a feeler type in tht but it highlights an extravert tendency. "The need for appreciation" u call it the superman complex. Lol
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    INTJ

I have taken this several times and also had to study in undergrad and grad school.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    This is pretty accurate.

ENFJ
    Extravert(44%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(50%) Judging(11%)
    You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)
  • detectiveme
    Options
    Share it with ur family and friends! The more u understand it and take time learning others the more u can learn love languages :)
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    ENTP: the inventor. I know I was only slightly more E than I, so I have tendencies of both.

ETA: I just found a site that describes ENTP's as "Extroverted Intuition, Introverted thinking" That basically hits the nail on the head. I have noticed that I have a tendency to be talking to somebody and break off mid-sentence because I think of something and I'm not willing to share my thoughts until I'm done thinking.