mbti personality test

Replies

• Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    ENTJ / INFJ hybrid here. Seriously, I'm 50/50 extrovert/introvert on every test. And when I'm being an extrovert, I'm thinking/judging, whereas I'm more feeling/judging as an introvert. I'm totally intuititive though, regardless of whether I'm being introverted or extraverted. No sensing in me, except on rare occasionas. I'm like a freaking detective, 24/7/365.

And now I just took it again and got ENFJ with a slight preference of feeling over thinking and a moderate preference of extraversion over introversion. Of course, still in line with the above. Go figure.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    72 questions? <exacerbated sigh> Is there a type that doesn't feel like answering that many questions? :tongue:

I've never taken such a test, but I took a quick look in the Wikipedia entry and I predict that I'd be an INTJ. Maybe after work I'll take it and post the results here.

*ETA: I was just informed that the answer to my question above is "Type: LAZY" :laugh:
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 728 Member
    INTJ ... though it's been 10 years since I took it, I'm pretty sure it's still accurate :)

Took mine a few years ago as well. INTJ. We are rare ;).
  • inside_lap
    INTJ and have been all my life. I like me this way. :happy:

Wow just noticed in all the responses above me there is only one other INTJ. Awesome lol

INTJs are pretty rare...

1-3% of females
    2-6% of males

I'm an INTJ as well
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    ISJF...I appear to be alone. Should I be embarrassed?

ISFJ rather...and apparently dyslexic, and not so alone - I see one other. Hi! ::wave::

Me too...

ISFJ

Introvert(33%) Sensing(38%) Feeling(50%) Judging(56%)
    •You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
    •You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
    •You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
    •You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
  • inside_lap
    INTJ

I have taken this several times and also had to study in undergrad and grad school.

There is a statistically abnormal number of INTJs on this thread...
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    ISTJ However I didn't quite understand some of the questions. Then again I'm also on glass #2 of wine so . . .
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    INTJ

I have taken this several times and also had to study in undergrad and grad school.

Well, it's not like this is a scientifically-accurate sampling. Besides, is it really surprising that INTJs are responding in relatively high numbers to a web-based discussion that requires no face-to-face interaction? :wink:
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    INTJ, which is what I tested as long ago. I fit it very well.
  • absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    INFJ!

Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.
    http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html

Oh great lol.
  • No isfp's out there...I wanted to put it to the test lol
  • 24Keffy
    24Keffy Posts: 11 Member
    INFJ
    Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(75%) Feeling(25%) Judging(56%)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    ENTP but I can very easily seem like an ESTP
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    INTJ

Well, it's not like this is a scientifically-accurate sampling. Besides, is it really surprising that INTJs are responding in relatively high numbers to a web-based discussion that requires no face-to-face interaction? :wink:

adding to the INTJ count....in the name of throwing off statistics.
  • Stripeness
    Stripeness Posts: 511 Member
    INTP, although over the years I've shifted closer to an INTJ. Description is spot-on, always has been. Although I've learned to behave more like an extrovert when helpful at work.
  • inside_lap
    INTJ

Yes, but INTJs can find social niceties so trying. With an Internet thread we can get straight to to point w/o coming off as abrupt!
  • inside_lap
    INTJ

INTJs are on fire! I think it's bc most us INTJs love being special... Lol
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    INFJ here. Are we really just the 1%?
  • inside_lap
    INFJ here. Are we really just the 1%?

Least likely combo of features