Water Bomb

Options

Replies

• Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I challenge you to eat only celery today! No other food...except pizza.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    No.
    oh no you DITNT
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    WATER BOMB!!!!! I challenge you to drink only water today, NOTHING ELSE, except Shakeology, YOUR goal is to drink 10+ 8oz glasses of Water by days end!!!! Little water fact, cold water first thing in the morning wakes up your metabolism, and Cold water before bed keeps your Metabolism working a little longer!!!! HAPPY DRINKING!!!!!!

Just because you say fact doesn't make it a fact. What research/study shows that somehow cold water wakes up your metabolism?

And why except Shakeology? No other shake brands or protein shakes allowed? Subtle advertising not really subtle.

And you realize some people are hydrated at different amounts of liquid, right?

Fact: I am the most awesomest MFPer evah!!!!!!! ANd the most beautifulest... Fact!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Whats with all the negativity? Water is healthy and most people don't drink enough of it. Don't rain on my Shakeology parade!!!!!

Okay hun, but can we piss in your shakeology cheerios?
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    If it makes you feel better go ahead.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I challenge you to report obviously advertising by the OP of Shakeology products.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I challenge you to eat only celery today! No other food...except pizza.

Do I have to report you for advertising celery and pizza on here, mister?!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I challenge you to report obviously advertising by the OP of Shakeology products.

Dammit! We were posting at the same time. :tongue:
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    No thanks...my cabernet is way too yummy to ignore!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    water_zps7b5df367.jpg
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I guess all my diet cokes today didn't hydrate me? lol
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    What!? Why would Shakeology be ok?
  • woodml1
    woodml1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am shocked and dissapointed by all of the negativity on this thread! Didn't your mothers ever tell you what to do if you don't have anything nice to say? This young lady is obviously trying to muster engagement from the MFP community, many of whom , may be embarking on a NEW RESOLUTION for health and fitness and could probably stand to drink more water!

If you don't agree with Shakeology, great! Neither do I! But don't be a jerk about it and discourage others from using it if it works for them.

As for the challenge... already completed. I'm at 15, 8-ounce glasses for the day so far! I try to drink 1 ounce per pound of body weight daily. To help me do this, I refill a 3 liter (101 ounces) bottle every morning and keep it right on my desk at work. I try to finish the bottle before going home!
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    I am shocked and dissapointed by all of the negativity on this thread! Didn't your mothers ever tell you what to do if you don't have anything nice to say? This young lady is obviously trying to muster engagement from the MFP community, many of whom , may be embarking on a NEW RESOLUTION for health and fitness and could probably stand to drink more water!

If you don't agree with Shakeology, great! Neither do I! But don't be a jerk about it and discourage others from using it if it works for them.

As for the challenge... already completed. I'm at 15, 8-ounce glasses for the day so far! I try to drink 1 ounce per pound of body weight daily. To help me do this, I refill a 3 liter (101 ounces) bottle every morning and keep it right on my desk at work. I try to finish the bottle before going home!

Thank You :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    water_zps7b5df367.jpg

FACT! ppl with the word cupcake in their username are awesome. fact!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Well...how about all the poor people who are new and think they NEED shakeology now? That's a shame.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Thank You :smile:

Are people who joined MFP in April doomed to be April Fools forever? Or BFF's

Just a hypothesis, not a "fact".

disclaimer: correlation=/=causation.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    water_zps7b5df367.jpg

FACT! ppl with the word cupcake in their username are awesome. fact!

FACT! People with the word "Chocolate" in their username are awesome! We're practically twinsies! :bigsmile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    If it makes you feel better go ahead.

it did make me feel better, b/c my bladder was so full from drinking all the water you challenged me to.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options

Hmmmm . . . I interpreted the challenge as consuming only water (and/or Shakeology) -- i.e., mini-fast except for the oh so valuable product. I prefer to eat food each day. Maybe OP can clarify?

Also, from kimosabe1:
    ^^^%^^^ don't drown yourself! Are u a pot smoker or something?

Not sure if this is directed at me? re: drowning - I will not; re: your question - why do you ask?:drinker: