Water Bomb

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    WATER BOMB!!!!! I challenge you to drink only water today, NOTHING ELSE, except Shakeology, YOUR goal is to drink 10+ 8oz glasses of Water by days end!!!! Little water fact, cold water first thing in the morning wakes up your metabolism, and Cold water before bed keeps your Metabolism working a little longer!!!! HAPPY DRINKING!!!!!!

Seriously?! Wtf lol.

A few questions here.

1. Why on earth would someone want to drink ONLY water all day and not consume anything else, except Shakeology?
    2. What makes Shakeology so special that it is included in this? Yes, I'm aware of what Shakeology is.
    3. Why are you spreading misinformation about cold water waking up your metabolism and keeping it going longer? Do you even physiology?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    [/quote] FACT! Twinsies almost looks like it says twinkies. Another awesome food. FACT!:wink:
    [/quote]

th?id=H.4714007021945249&w=250&h=155&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

FACT: these are 92% water! :wink:
  • Clarington45
    Options
    Smooth new sales tactic.

Hey, how's the weather? Shakeology. It has been snowing for quite a few days here. Shakeology. I am loving it, it made the holidays so much better. Shakeology. I still have my Christmas tree up, the Shakeology bag i got as a gift still under it. PM me if you'd like to talk about the weather some more.

I really don't post very much, but this made me giggle :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    WATER BOMB!!!!! I challenge you to drink only water today, NOTHING ELSE, except Shakeology, YOUR goal is to drink 10+ 8oz glasses of Water by days end!!!! Little water fact, cold water first thing in the morning wakes up your metabolism, and Cold water before bed keeps your Metabolism working a little longer!!!! HAPPY DRINKING!!!!!!

This may be the dumbest challenge I have heard...

...at least since the cinnamon challenge.

url3.gif

cinnamon_challenge_by_caseyjones003-d4jmkjh.gif

ETA:
    Hmmmm . . . I interpreted the challenge as consuming only water (and/or Shakeology) -- i.e., mini-fast except for the oh so valuable product. I prefer to eat food each day. Maybe OP can clarify?
    I read it this way as well.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Seriously?! Wtf lol.

A few questions here.

1. Why on earth would someone want to drink ONLY water all day and not consume anything else, except Shakeology?
    2. What makes Shakeology so special that it is included in this? Yes, I'm aware of what Shakeology is.
    3. Why are you spreading misinformation about cold water waking up your metabolism and keeping it going longer? Do you even physiology?

You seem angry

Maybe you haven't had enough water today

or shakeology
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options

url3.gif

I'll see your cinnamon challenge, and raise you a KNIFE CHALLENGE.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    water_zps7b5df367.jpg

FACT! ppl with the word cupcake in their username are awesome. fact!

FACT! People with the word "Chocolate" in their username are awesome! We're practically twinsies! :bigsmile:

Mmm...chocolate cupcakes.

You two should have babies. And then let me eat them.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Smooth new sales tactic.

Hey, how's the weather? Shakeology. It has been snowing for quite a few days here. Shakeology. I am loving it, it made the holidays so much better. Shakeology. I still have my Christmas tree up, the Shakeology bag i got as a gift still under it. PM me if you'd like to talk about the weather some more.
    [quote/]

th?id=H.4739205580391247&w=224&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

Shhhhhhh...it's subliminal.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    ...Is it weird that 10+ 8-oz glasses is normal for me in a day? O_O It's almost all I drink...even my tea is all hot water. However, I did start my morning with espresso + unsweetened almond milk because it was too cold to not have a hot espresso drink. :) Also, for some reason, water is the least appealing thing to me when I just wake up.
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options

url3.gif

I'll see your cinnamon challenge, and raise you a KNIFE CHALLENGE.
    [/quote

Ooooh Im in!! Ill love to see that
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    FACT! Twinsies almost looks like it says twinkies. Another awesome food. FACT!:wink:
    [/quote]

th?id=H.4714007021945249&w=250&h=155&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

FACT: these are 92% water! :wink:
    [/quote]

Well then, it's settled, they're going back in my rotation!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Shakeology?
    Is that like "snake oil-ogy"?

snake-oil.jpg

Let's all cleanse!
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I do IF, so I've done 24 hour fasts on pure water many times. But I had to build up to that from 12 hours, to 16, to 20 and so on. Good luck peeps.
  • serenity56
    serenity56 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good grief. I interpreted it as "hey guys, make a conscious effort to drink only water today (instead of beer, soda, fruit 'juice', Starbucks, whatever might be the norm)." So she mentioned Shakeology, maybe that's her thing, and maybe she's specifically trying to connect with a community that uses Shakeology or whatever. I've heard of it before but I don't know exactly what the deal is, but because she mentioned it in passing I don't feel suddenly inclined to throw myself at them in the hopes that they'll make me skinny. I don't get why folks are so darned quick to put down other people! All I've seen in the forums is negativity and it's so stupid. If we're all working towards a common goal, why do so many of you guys so gleefully start trolling threads or insulting people?

My boyfriend used to drink anywhere between 4-6 sodas in one day! Not good. I used to drink around 3-4 cups of coffee a day, also not good for me, personally. This challenge would be great for people like we used to be. I thought this thread was a nice reminder for me, now, because while I don't drink tons of soda, alcohol, etc., I still don't drink nearly enough water (maaaybe a cup and a half a day).

Thanks for the gentle reminder, OP, sorry folks are taking advantage of a (weak) opportunity to tear somebody else down.
  • bermequeen
    bermequeen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had 9, but I still think that's pretty good...
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Smooth new sales tactic.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgqmzk_mr-subliminal_shortfilms
  • serenity56
    serenity56 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Also, I didn't hear anything about fasting... I didn't read "only consume water" I read "only drink water" - as opposed to drinking some of the other options I listed above.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Good grief. I interpreted it as "hey guys, make a conscious effort to drink only water today (instead of beer, soda, fruit 'juice', Starbucks, whatever might be the norm)." So she mentioned Shakeology, maybe that's her thing, and maybe she's specifically trying to connect with a community that uses Shakeology or whatever. I've heard of it before but I don't know exactly what the deal is, but because she mentioned it in passing I don't feel suddenly inclined to throw myself at them in the hopes that they'll make me skinny. I don't get why folks are so darned quick to put down other people! All I've seen in the forums is negativity and it's so stupid. If we're all working towards a common goal, why do so many of you guys so gleefully start trolling threads or insulting people?

My boyfriend used to drink anywhere between 4-6 sodas in one day! Not good. I used to drink around 3-4 cups of coffee a day, also not good for me, personally. This challenge would be great for people like we used to be. I thought this thread was a nice reminder for me, now, because while I don't drink tons of soda, alcohol, etc., I still don't drink nearly enough water (maaaybe a cup and a half a day).

Thanks for the gentle reminder, OP, sorry folks are taking advantage of a (weak) opportunity to tear somebody else down.
    Sucka!

I give you 6 months. 6 months and you will be able to spot a Shakeology ad or Beach Body Coach a mile away. You're cute though. I really mean that.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    FACT! ppl with the word cupcake in their username are awesome. fact!

FACT! People with the word "Chocolate" in their username are awesome! We're practically twinsies! :bigsmile:

Mmm...chocolate cupcakes.

You two should have babies. And then let me eat them.

That made me think of this!

maybe-the-dingo-ate-your-baby.gif?w=600
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

She's been on MFP since 2011. I'm guessing that she's figured out how things work around here. I've only been here since August & I get that the site isn't exactly "pro-product"

I'm sure that there's a user group of folks who would be a better audience.