Water Bomb

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    water_zps7b5df367.jpg

FACT! ppl with the word cupcake in their username are awesome. fact!

FACT! People with the word "Chocolate" in their username are awesome! We're practically twinsies! :bigsmile:
    FACT! Twinsies almost looks like it says twinkies. Another awesome food. FACT!:wink:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    This should help with this challenge:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA-mihlSoRqi8MtasFkk_fQi9_C3vu8PH2b4aQkDGJ6jGDDNPO

Best of luck :flowerforyou:
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    I am shocked and dissapointed by all of the negativity on this thread! Didn't your mothers ever tell you what to do if you don't have anything nice to say? This young lady is obviously trying to muster engagement from the MFP community, many of whom , may be embarking on a NEW RESOLUTION for health and fitness and could probably stand to drink more water!

If you don't agree with Shakeology, great! Neither do I! But don't be a jerk about it and discourage others from using it if it works for them.

As for the challenge... already completed. I'm at 15, 8-ounce glasses for the day so far! I try to drink 1 ounce per pound of body weight daily. To help me do this, I refill a 3 liter (101 ounces) bottle every morning and keep it right on my desk at work. I try to finish the bottle before going home!

Thank You :smile:

Are people who joined MFP in April doomed to be April Fools forever? Or BFF's

Just a hypothesis, not a "fact".

disclaimer: correlation=/=causation.

Good thing you put in the disclaimer, you almost lost my vote for Most Awesomest MFPer. :huh: :drinker:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I am shocked and dissapointed by all of the negativity on this thread! Didn't your mothers ever tell you what to do if you don't have anything nice to say? This young lady is obviously trying to muster engagement from the MFP community, many of whom , may be embarking on a NEW RESOLUTION for health and fitness and could probably stand to drink more water!

If you don't agree with Shakeology, great! Neither do I! But don't be a jerk about it and discourage others from using it if it works for them.

As for the challenge... already completed. I'm at 15, 8-ounce glasses for the day so far! I try to drink 1 ounce per pound of body weight daily. To help me do this, I refill a 3 liter (101 ounces) bottle every morning and keep it right on my desk at work. I try to finish the bottle before going home!

Well...how about all the poor people who are new and think they NEED shakeology now? That's a shame.

Or how about the ppl who will drink nothing but water and shakeology today and loose all the waits and repeat it again tomorrow and the next day and the next until no longer with us? That's a shame too. :ohwell: :frown:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    I drank my water today in the form of beer.

I win.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member

I win.

*Like*
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Don't rain on my Shakeology parade!

-_-
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    water_zps7b5df367.jpg

FACT! ppl with the word cupcake in their username are awesome. fact!

FACT! People with the word "Chocolate" in their username are awesome! We're practically twinsies! :bigsmile:
    FACT! Twinsies almost looks like it says twinkies. Another awesome food. FACT!:wink:

In for Twinkies! omnomnomnom
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member

I win.

Lets start a new thread saying snow bomb or brutally cold bomb...Come and drink with us...how much did you get? Im on Long Island and we got 10 inches...time for wine and to warm up
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member

I saw this on Tumblr once. Nearly died laughing :laugh: !
  • jennegan1

I saw this on Tumblr once. Nearly died laughing :laugh: !

That cant be an actual product lmfao. I just googled it funny
  • Dugleik
    Dugleik Posts: 125
    WATER BOMB!!!!! I challenge you to drink only water today, NOTHING ELSE, except Shakeology, YOUR goal is to drink 10+ 8oz glasses of Water by days end!!!! Little water fact, cold water first thing in the morning wakes up your metabolism, and Cold water before bed keeps your Metabolism working a little longer!!!! HAPPY DRINKING!!!!!!

I'm going to drink when I'm thirsty, and that might include Juice, Milk, Tea or even...*gasp...a soda.

The whole drink 8 cups of water a day thing is BS.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Coincidentally, I just finished a blog on this, anticipating a January discussion of water:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ihad/view/mfp-101-water-water-everywhere-609347
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member

So why not just encourage people to drink more water without including the stupid Shakeology caveat? If she wants to spend her money on that because she thinks it's going to do something for her, fine, but it's not necessary for someone to be successful at losing weight. Most of the MFP community is wishing someone would just double tap the Shakeology Ads zombie so we don't have to keep seeing its entrails dragging all over.
  • jennegan1
    WATER BOMB!!!!! I challenge you to drink only water today, NOTHING ELSE, except Shakeology, YOUR goal is to drink 10+ 8oz glasses of Water by days end!!!! Little water fact, cold water first thing in the morning wakes up your metabolism, and Cold water before bed keeps your Metabolism working a little longer!!!! HAPPY DRINKING!!!!!!

I'm going to drink when I'm thirsty, and that might include Juice, Milk, Tea or even...*gasp...a soda.

Welcome to the MFP forums you are going to see alot of "BS" going on
  • Dugleik
    I challenge you to eat only celery today! No other food...except pizza.

Challenge accepted.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I challenge you to eat only celery today! No other food...except pizza.

Challenge accepted.

Not me b/c I was waiting for it to include buffalo wings, ranch, and fried pickles.
    Hooters-Girl.jpg
  • Dugleik

I'm starting to see that.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member

I'm starting to see that.

You, I like
  • jennegan1
    Btw OP I drink my water room temperature and I dont put lemon in it either and guess what I am losing weight....maybe start a group for like followers on your Water Bomb Challenge?