5 Hidden Costs of the Dating Market

Options
12346»

Replies

• whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    There is a strange harmony that is seen here.
    The OP has brought us all together, and as one, we collectively have informed him that he is a moron, an idiot, and extremely lame. This union has given me faith about our species.......I believe that peace and good tidings will envelop us all for now and into the future...................or at least until the next forum topic about "rude and sarcastic people", "a cleanse", "eating below 1200 calories", "strength or cardio", "to paleo or not to paleo", and "Beachbody" enrages the masses.
    In for the unity. OP, grow up.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

Hello, I represent the International Committee of Your *kitten*.
    While typically people pull information like this from us, we won't even claim responsibility for whatever this is.

My guess is he got dumped for being an *kitten*!

My guess is he trolls you all and all the feminists get bent out of whack, therefore what he is trying to do is working.
    user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

calling me a feminist? ROFL. Do you know what the pic you posted even means?
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    37633213.jpg

Don't see what all the fuss is about really. It's undoubtedly true that if you are a man and you are relatively successful and in good shape that your dating prospects improve (although there are obviously exceptions) particularly in bigger cities.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I believe the kettle in question is the OP, not the feminists...but you're definitely the pot.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    (...)
    2. Dwelling: As a singleton, your dwelling matters.
    (...)
    This one has some validity to it.

I spent the latter half of my student years in an apartment building one could generously classify as "low income". One of the many lessons I learned is that there is a magical word which will make any woman, no matter how enamoured or aroused, re-consider her decision.

That word is "bedbugs".