Daily Motivation

Options
YOU, are doing amazing things to your body, you may not see it yet, but the results are coming!!!! Stay FOCUSED, keep pushing, and FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!

Replies

• lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    YOU, have it within you to CHANGE, one step at a time!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Today isn't the day to skip. That little voice in your head that's telling you to, is fixing to get the best workout of the week!!!!! Push Through, I'm with you all the way!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Working towards your goals will never be an easy thing to do. Some days you will be tired and want to give up. Some days you will be tired and want to give only 50% instead of 100% of you effort. Some days you will have people telling you that you can not reach your goals and this can be discouraging. YOU have to be strong enough to want to keep working hard to reach your goals.
  • Moonwillow1010
    Moonwillow1010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love this!
    :heart:
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Love it too!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Your biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your legs and the voice inside that yells can’t, but don’t listen. You just push harder and then you hear the voice whisper CAN and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    I just want to say I'm proud of you!!!! Proud that you have dedicated a part of your day to changing your health for the better!!!!! Remember doing a little is more than most people will do today!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Eh? I quite fancy a cake actually.

What a random piece of showcasing.
  • lijsda1
    Options
    A new day, a new you!!! What are you going to do today, that could change your tomorrow? I KNOW, your going to Focus, your going to have a plan, your going to set goals, YOUR GOING TO DIG DEEP!!!! YOU have the WILL to prevail!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Your mind often tells you No, do it tomorrow!!! TODAY you listen to your heart; you’re going to rock your workout because you got it like that. You are in beast mode and nothing is stopping you from reaching your goals!!!! Now get moving, and if you already did your work do 1 minute of Burpees Just Cause!!!!
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Life is tough, you are tougher!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Working towards your goals will never be an easy thing to do. Some days you will be tired and want to give up. Some days you will be tired and want to give only 50% instead of 100% of you effort. Some days you will have people telling you that you cannot reach your goals and this can be discouraging. YOU have to be strong enough to want to keep working hard to reach your goals. NO ONE ELSE CAN DO IT FOR YOU!
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You should be the voice of MFP! I'm taking a little break from work before lunch and feel motivated....I need you first thing in the morning, LOL, when I am dragging getting out of bed to get up and exercise before the day begins.
  • lijsda1
    Options
    I try to do it first thing but today just isn't my day. I think I need some of my own motivation :)
  • lijsda1
    Options
    We are quick at times to come up with excuses as to why we can't workout, BUT THERE ARE SO MANY MORE REASONS WHY WE SHOULD!!!!!! Push Hard today, Dig Deep, and NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Remember even slow results are results!!!!!! Don't become discouraged when you think things aren't happening fast enough, we didn't gain weight are become unhealthy in a day or week or month, So remember it takes time to undo the bad we've done to our bodies. Your journey is making progress, I promise you. KEEP PUSHING, EAT BETTER, DRINK MORE WATER, AND STAY FOCUSED!!!!!
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that, I really needed to read that today!
    I CAN DO IT!!! :smile:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Stay Focused, Be Dedicated, be committed to the lifestyle change you have embarked on!!!!! YOUR, body is changing, is going to change, ALL GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME!!!!!