Daily Motivation

Options

Replies

• lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    YOU Have the ABILITY to CHANGE your FUTURE!!!!!!! Choose to remain the same and you will never know your full potential!!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    One of the best saying's ever "Just Do It", YOU know you need to so what's the issue???
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Working towards your goals will never be an easy thing to do. Some days you will be tired and want to give up. Some days you will be tired and want to give only 50% instead of 100% of you effort. Some days you will have people telling you that you can not reach your goals and this can be discouraging. YOU have to be strong enough to want to keep working hard to reach your goals. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,418 Member
    Options
    Working towards your goals will never be an easy thing to do. Some days you will be tired and want to give up. Some days you will be tired and want to give only 50% instead of 100% of you effort. Some days you will have people telling you that you can not reach your goals and this can be discouraging. YOU have to be strong enough to want to keep working hard to reach your goals. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

This is so true. :drinker:

Chris
  • lijsda1
    Options
    In case you didn't know, or were having doubts, YOUR DOING AWESOME!!!!! Keep pushing yourself!!!!
  • IloveMybody20142014
    Options
    I love this :) strangers we may be, but there's power in knowing that someone is supporting you so thank you!!
  • CLessBeth
    CLessBeth Posts: 46
    Options
    I love this.. Just what I needed today! Thank you.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,418 Member
    Options
    I made this one a poster for my wall at work! :love:

Chris
  • beth4dieting3
    beth4dieting3 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    YOU are AWESOME. Thanks for your motivational posts!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    So many times we give in to little things, and tell ourselves we'll make it up. THAT'S CALLED A BAD HABIT!!! Get it done, the good reasons to workout, out way the little thing that's trying to take you away!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Are you doing everything you said you would do to meet your fitness goals? If not why??? You had the desire to change, YOU have the ability. I know you CAN do it. Don't stop when it gets hard, PUSH THROUGH, like the winner you are!!!!!
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Exercise not only Changes your BODY It Changes your MIND, your ATTITUDE, and your MOOD!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    You will CONQUER today!!!! In all aspects of your life you find obstacles, most we create ourselves, we let our own thoughts or lack of confidence slow our progress!!! NOT TODAY, TODAY YOU ARE DETERMINED, MOTIVATED, YOU WILL REMAIN FOCUSED!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    I CHALLENGE YOU!!!! Say something positive to 2 people you don't know today, Drink 5 16oz glasses of water, do 20 push-ups, 20 sit-ups and then look in the mirror and say I GOT THIS! Have a great Thursday!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    TGIF, it's RESULTS Friday, do something that has guaranteed results today. For me that's T25, and eating right. Have a great start to your weekend!!!!
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    for me it's logging my evening fun in the morning :)
  • MummatoSkye
    Options
    When you feel like quitting, think back about why you started
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Move right on past the disappointments, the frustrations, the regrets and the negative assumptions you have accumulated. It is never too late to fully become the real, authentic, unique and valuable person you are.