Daily Motivation

Options

Replies

• lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    Hope you are having an awesome day!!!!! Focus on the GOOD in your life, give thanks where thanks is needed, and DOMINATE YOUR WORKOUT today!!!!!
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    great day today, Ultimate Frisbee training kicked *kitten*! :drinker:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    You're not giving up that easily. It'll just take encouragement, determination, hard work and a positive attitude. You can and WILL succeed in all that you put your mind to.
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Good Day Sunshine, it's FRIDAY!!!

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher
  • lijsda1
    Options
    We have choices everyday. Will that choice edify you or leave you feeling doubtful? Will that choice fulfill you or drain you? Will that choice add to your life or take away? We may have a long time or short time on this earth. Make all your time count
  • lijsda1
    Options
    THIRSTY THURSDAY!!!!!!! Your goal today along with your workout is to get 8, 8oz glass of water!!!! Have a great Thursday, stay focused!!!!!! BE DETERMINED!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Keep your head up, because SUCCESS doesn't come from giving up. Just DREAM big, WORK hard, and BELIEVE that you can do anything you put your mind to.
  • KO2M03
    KO2M03 Posts: 4
    Options
    I can use some daily motivation! please add me
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
  • Trainingmenow
    Options
    Love!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,427 Member
    Options
    Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Perfect!! :flowerforyou:

Chris
  • lijsda1
    Options
    The only time Success comes before Work its in the dictionary. Dig deep and get it done today :)
  • lijsda1
    Options
    We all have our 'storms' or 'seasons' throughout life and falling apart is easy, but strength is a choice. You have to CHOOSE to force yourself to be strong and push through; otherwise it wouldn't be called strength.
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    The only time Success comes before Work its in the dictionary. Dig deep and get it done today :)

love that one, thx
  • lijsda1
    Options
    I truly believe that helping others while on our own fitness journey is the best way to bring positive energy into our lives. So that is why I CHALLENGE YOU! Say something positive to 2 people you don't know today, Drink 96oz waters or more, then look in the mirror and say I GOT THIS! Challenge one other person to do the same! Have a great Friday :happy:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Life will get tough. Things will be hard. It won’t be fair. You have to be strong and brush it off your shoulder and keep going strong.
  • jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows." -Helen Keller:smile:

Love your thread
  • inayah97
    inayah97 Posts: 2
    Options
    Loving the motivational quotes .

Heres one of mine , success is only achieved through hours of hours of HARD work. Nothing will come easily.
  • fitforlife2O14
    Options
    well done. i will be reading your blog as i really need motivation and some1 to remind me i CAN DO THIS.
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Success is not permanent & failure is not fatal. So be ready for your next challenge, and give it all you've got.