Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    There is a feeling that many take for granted, but not you, that's the feeling of ACCOMPLISHMENT! Nothing better than knowing you just killed your workout! Have an awesome day, Push hard!
  • changingL1sa
    changingL1sa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Loving the daily motivation!
  • greathabits17
    Options
    Never doubt yourself you are more powerful then you can even imagine! Check out Victory Blvd on Instagram for some extra motivation/inspiration very good posts!

Stay fit!
    :tongue:
  • ThatLadyJ86
    ThatLadyJ86 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Love the daily motivation!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror, I said to myself I will not be defeated!! Then I said it out loud! Self-confidence is an amazing thing! BELIEVE in yourself and watch the changes happen in your life!! Be confident in all you do! I BELIEVE IN YOU!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    You can do anything you set your mind to!!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING INDIVIDUAL now go and kick today's A**!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Your body can handle the workouts you’re doing, it's your mind you have to convince!!!! NO EXCUSES today get it in!!!!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker::happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker::happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:

Chris
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Going to get it done today, that's the mindset!!! Nothing holding me back, nothing getting in my way, I WILL FOCUS, I AM DETERMINED, I HAVE A GOAL!!!!!!
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Future you will be pleased you started today :):)
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Stay motivated, dedicated and push yourself, you CAN do it! But also in order to avoid injuries know your limits, don't push yourself too far past your limits, be safe. No pain, no gain.
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Have a great Wednesday, Positive thinking is half the battle!!!! Once you start believing in yourself, YOU BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!
  • pilotkw
    pilotkw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awww, went to doctor yesterday for physical, she's going to take me off estrogen in 6 months, so I have 6 months to lose my weight. After I get off estrogen I think (don't know) my skin will not tighten after weight loss, so really need to keep motivated. Going to email my doctor on my progress every week and try to log in here everyday. Any tips? Best wishes to you all eatting right and getting in shape! Have some of you that have lost over 20 pounds found you have more energy? That would be encouraging if you have. I'm tired a LOT.
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Don't get lazy on me!!!!! Get moving, you have a goal in mind. That goal isn't just going to magically happen. You have to put the work in, continue to work ect.... YOU GOT THIS!!!!!! Now push harder, Dig deeper!!!!
  • ranks39
    ranks39 Posts: 14
    Options
    Dug deeper today! Added 5 minutes to my run and dropped 10 seconds/mile! This was good to see today!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    TGIF, it's RESULTS Friday, do something that has guaranteed results today. For me that's Brazil Butt Lift, and eating right. Have a great start to your weekend!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Good morning, I hope you had a a great Easter! Now that it's Monday, it's time to get back on track, FOCUS on your goal today. Are YOU doing everything you can to meet it?
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Say it and believe it! If you believe it, you achieve it. If you achieve it it's because you said it. Now GO FOR IT!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    You are a WINNER, nothing gets in YOUR way, YOU inspire others!!!! Thank you for being YOU!!!!!!!!