Week 2, "H20 Challenge" 20 Pounds By Halloween.

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    So today was my weigh-in day. 188.4. That means I'm one pound up from last week's weigh in, and I'm not sure I can even call this a gain since last week my scale had the fluff under the legs and was misreading. I'll take it for what it is. 3.2 of 20.

That's still really great weight loss! Way to keep your chin up and keep on keepin' on!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I have had an extremely bad food day, had a lot of rubbish :( Plus side took my 8 year old on a two hour bike ride, I have evened out the calories and now have a very sore bum, not been on a bike at all for about 15 years :)

As long as you balance it out with plenty of exercise you should be mostly fine :) Good job on the riding and staying within your caloric goals!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    My issue right now is making bad food choices so I definitely don't mind making this a place to confess. My goal this month is to not eat out but if I do only once and I really want to stick to this!!

You can eat out - just plan ahead and make sure of your healthy decision before you go anywhere :) That's what I do!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I really want to lose 2lbs this week but I feel like my bad weekend and then the sleeping in on Tuesday will throw that off. I'm gonna hit the gym extra hard tomorrow with some calorie burn! I'm thinking of going a full 90 min!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm flippin out!!! My starting weight was 236.4 annnnnnnd I just weighed in at 231.2!!!!!!!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Ok I'm flippin out!!! My starting weight was 236.4 annnnnnnd I just weighed in at 231.2!!!!!!!!!

That's so amazing! Congratulations!
  • vbalchick_09
    vbalchick_09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Check in starting:205
    lost-0
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options

Woot woot!!!! That's wonderful news!!!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I really want to lose 2lbs this week but I feel like my bad weekend and then the sleeping in on Tuesday will throw that off. I'm gonna hit the gym extra hard tomorrow with some calorie burn! I'm thinking of going a full 90 min!

You'll totally get it, E. I've got faith in you.

*happy dance* That's FANTASTIC!! Go you!
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I know I'm starting late.

SW 269
    I'll weigh in this weekend.
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Welcome nicolina!

I've got an idea - how about we all post a picture of us from last Halloween. Not only will we see each other's awesome costumes, but we'll also be giving ourselves a piece of visual inspiration, Maybe we can do this at the beginning of the next thread.

Thoughts?
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    I would, except I don't have any pics from any recent Halloweens, only from when I was 11 *if* I can find it I'll post it.

Last year my hubby Nick and his other best friend Bobby were dressing as husband and wife (my hubby was the hubby) and I dressed as the bridesmaid who caught the bouque..including a ripped dress, black eye, bloody nose, and random stratches...no camera though :/ Still good times!! No clue what I'm dressing as this year.
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    I would, except I don't have any pics from any recent Halloweens, only from when I was 11 *if* I can find it I'll post it.

Last year my hubby Nick and his other best friend Bobby were dressing as husband and wife (my hubby was the hubby) and I dressed as the bridesmaid who caught the bouque..including a ripped dress, black eye, bloody nose, and random stratches...no camera though :/ Still good times!! No clue what I'm dressing as this year.

Halloween is one of the most photo-worthy occasions out there! How do you not take pics? I guess it is just the shutterbug in me that's shocked. I'd love to see that 11-year-old Bru Halloween picture. And your costume from '09 sounds hilarious!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    We didn't have camera phones at the times and throw away cameras weren't an option...this year its different. I often hide from cameras so that's why I don't have any...I didn't want to see me that big in a costume and look ridiculous, even though its my second fave occassion of the year (after my wedding anniversary).. now I need to figure out what to be this year :)

What's everyoone thinking they'll be for Halloween this year?? See ya Friday after my weigh in :)
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I WAS that person many months ago...late night snacking was often due to my hubby and I going to a friends house before dinner (which meant fast food) and then the 30min trip home usually around midnight or so, we'd be hungry again so then it was a trip to the gas station for whatever we could get or another fast food trip, often 2x a week, not including when we were at our own house. It is very sad that anyone could do that, especially me, I hated myself for doing that, but never decided to stop until the scale told me 243.9 on my 5ft 4 1/2ish frame and I decided that I wanted a family and wanted to live to see that family grow and now here I am, pushing challenges because I've been in a funk before and I NEVER want to go back. I hope that one day I am blessed enough to start a family and to teach them proper food habits from day one. <3

Bru.. Im happy to see you are doing something about your food habits.. I love it.. You are defintely inspiring.. :) Keep up all the work.. You will get there and you will get your famliy.. Which is part of why Im losing weight.. :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Welcome new people :D

I have had an extremely bad food day, had a lot of rubbish :( Plus side took my 8 year old on a two hour bike ride, I have evened out the calories and now have a very sore bum, not been on a bike at all for about 15 years :)

Maybe the bike ride will help even it out a little bit.. Chin up.. Tomorrows a new day..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    My issue right now is making bad food choices so I definitely don't mind making this a place to confess. My goal this month is to not eat out but if I do only once and I really want to stick to this!!

Good goal.. :) I know you can do it.. Its hard not eating out.. Because its easier to get fast food and be done with it.. But there are soo many better choices for you.. Our down fall at home is PIZZA.. haha.. Trying to learn to HATE it.. haha.. Hard to do.
  • AprilVal
    Options

Great job.. Way to go.. Woo hoo!! Ill flip out with you! Keep up the awesome job!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Check in starting:205
    lost-0

Im right there with you from last week.. :( Sad!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I know I'm starting late.

SW 269
    I'll weigh in this weekend.

Welcome Nicolina.. Its never too late to start.. :) Always welcoming new people.. Feel free to invite people. Just jump in.. :) Were all friendly.. Pinky & Bru always seem to be my backup when im away.. Very supportive.. Looking forward to getting to know you!! :)