Some of you need a tan

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Nope, not gonna happen. I'm not getting a tan, wrinkles and skin cancer. And not covering my face or my legs (Unless it's to avoid a tan). Deal with it. :tongue:
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    *giggle*
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I could be bright green and I'd still be sexy :P

Orion slave girl? I think all the Trekkies would love that!
  • georgieb23
    georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm ginger, I only do pale.

And if I were to fake it, the combination of orange hair and orange skin would probably just look like I'd been covered in glue and rolled around the bottom of a wotsit packet.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

And if I were to fake it, the combination of orange hair and orange skin would probably just look like I'd been covered in glue and rolled around the bottom of a wotsit packet.

same here. couldn't have put it better myself. I love being pale, wear the highest spf cream I can get my hands on when it's even the slightest bit sunny- rather avoid the skin cancer that has affected certain family members of mine.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

same here. couldn't have put it better myself. I love being pale, wear the highest spf cream I can get my hands on when it's even the slightest bit sunny- rather avoid the skin cancer that has affected certain family members of mine.

Yeah, me too. My mother got skin cancer on her face (luckily it was treated early and while it was a terrible process, you'd never know now that she ever had it or went through the process). I have another family member that got sunburned so badly at the age of 25 that she actually lost the pigment in her skin. And luckily she has such light skin, it isn't even noticeable. But, now she has to wear serious prescription strength sunblocks all the time (2 at a time). I wear hats, sunglasses and sunscreen on my face and lips daily.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    ...and wrinkles and skin cancer too. NOT. 110 SPF for me!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options

Me too. I guess I'm not a true ginger because I can actually get a tan (although a VERY light one), but it looks pretty silly one me. Even though it's real, it looks like I got a bad fake one. Not the best look. Pale skin definitely suits my red hair much better than a tan!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    TanMom1.png
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Meh, some of you tan too much.
  • kit_rose
    kit_rose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yeah, I agree, some of you need to get some skin cancer already. Hurry up, I don't like seeing all the paleness, it personally offends me. Or hurry up and get that orange spray tan goin.

NAWT
  • sasouna
    sasouna Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    65256.jpg
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Just sayin'! My eyes. What has been seen cannot be unseen. And cover those pasty legs. And face!

fezlove.gif
    If you can't give redheads a free pass then byyyyye.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I burn peel and freckle...so I'd rather be pale and not look like a leather bag in 10 years!! :)
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Just sayin'! My eyes. What has been seen cannot be unseen. And cover those pasty legs. And face!

fezlove.gif

Yeah! Norm, you a meanie..........:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • XjXannX
    XjXannX Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    lmao... people actually justifying their paleness..:laugh:
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I guess you'll just have to close your eyes
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    to each his or her own, but I am 47 and don't want to age my skin prematurely.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

fezlove.gif

looking good!
  • samkelly89
    samkelly89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options

ha exactly. There is an entire group of ppl incapable of tanning :p