How much weight have you guys lost?

Options
124»

Replies

• wriri7_x
    wriri7_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was at 240 after having my last baby in March 2011 (wooo) then lost about 30 pounds. I then went back to eating like crazy and not exercising. Then in February 2013, I realized I was being ridiculous and taking care of the kids didn't mean I couldn't take care of myself! So I lost about 40 more from February to July...got down to 170 and started going to the dunes/lake/camping and eating whatever I wanted. I'm now back on track to lose those pesky "last 15". I've lost 5 in the past week, just due to drinking enough water and logging again. Feels good...I'm positive about it (not feeling deprived) and I think I can do it.

Sooo...in conclusion, I've lost about 82 pounds since March of 2011 with lots of time off the wagon. I seem to lose a big bulk and give up, soo, DON'T do that and you might be able to lose what you need/want to in a year. Just remember - that time is going to pass anyway, why not improve yourself during it, instead of looking back next year at another year of failed "resolutions".

By the way, the VAST majority of my weight was lost with the help of MFP. It is truly a life-saver, and in my case, a "life-getter-backer" :-D

Congrats !!! I also agree what would we do without MFP:smile:
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I've lost 49lbs in 8 mos. I still have 20-29lbs to go, depending where I'm comfortable at.
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Over all weight loss since 2004 is over 200 pounds. I never knew my highest weight because I never found a scale that went over 350. After I started losing weight for a few months I found a huge scale that went over 400 pounds. I weighed 395. Figuring out my average loss after that I guess my weight to be up to the 420 pound range. I dropped to 270 pounds and yoyo'd up and down between 270 and 335 for about 7 years. 2012 I was 335 and had enough. In 13 months I dropped 150 pounds to 185. I have slowly put back on 15 pounds but I have been working out. So right now I am at 200 but my clothes still fit the same as when I was 185. Right now I am working to get to 190.

Wow! Impressive. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!