Profile photographs

Options

Replies

• danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    OP has deactivated, then comes back to post another response. WTF? I thought once a person deactivated, he/she couldn't respond with the same profile.

:huh:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Because someone on my FL asked me to :)

I posted it for a few hours a week ago, got embarrassed and took it down. Then got a message asking me to put it back up. Not gonna lie, I kind of like the attention I'm getting. Even the chicks on my FL tell me I look good. It's new and it's fun, and it makes me want to workout even more to continue looking sexy. That's how it all comes full circle. Sexy pic = working out more.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Why do you care? :huh:

Ones like yours....were you deprived of attention?

Um yeah I am so deprived. :yawn:

@Random: Your picture is perfectly fine in my opinion. Since when do well shaped legs with stockings on too provocative? Must I insert Miley Cyrus twerking footage?? Judgmental folks need to kick rocks!

Maybe this one. :bigsmile:

311uyqb.jpg
  • dukesduchess350
    dukesduchess350 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've laughed so much through this thread I'm now wondering how many calories I've burned from it. It's downright hilarious! Who cares what people post as their pics. You can enjoy them or move on to the next one. :bigsmile:
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options

@Random: Your picture is perfectly fine in my opinion. Since when do well shaped legs with stockings on too provocative? Must I insert Miley Cyrus twerking footage?? Judgmental folks need to kick rocks!

311uyqb.jpg

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a fitness routine anyways.:ohwell:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    ]Where did I judge them???? I just wondered why they felt the need to show sexy pics. I am not talking about well-toned bodies - not at all - bring them on!

Aside from your OP, here's a good representation of your judgeyness:
    but maybe these people have lacked so much attention, in the past or have faces like melted wellies. Scottish expression.

So the reason people are posting "sexy" pictures is because they lack attention and are ugly? You must be fun to live with.
    tumblr_mxrh1lqS4j1sj3oxho1_250.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Well OP's gone now, said BYEEEEEEEEEE and everything....now what?

Moving-animated-picture-of-stirring-a-drink.gif

I can't drink this drink for 24 more minutes.

Gone but not forgotten. A friend request????? LOL!
    tumblr_mn6hkfMzZh1qdjda6o1_500.jpg
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Dammit, I'm always late to these things. I was even considering posting a bikini pic. Oh well.

*kicks rocks.*
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I feel sorry for those that find their bodies repulsive or the idea of sex so repulsive that they have to judge others for loving themselves.

Maybe it's religion. Maybe it's upbringing. But I really don't see that as healthy.

Can you please put a shirt on? You PP is completely distracting me from fitness related things. I'm trying to focus on my 1200 calorie diet and you're screwing up my cleanse.

Sabotage!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    minx (miNGks)
    noun
    an impudent, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman.

hyp·o·crite (ˈhipəˌkrit)
    noun
    a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

swing_and_a_miss-78956.gif
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I totally understand wanting to show off the new you but why show your crotch???? LOL!

Because I lost 20lbs there and the world needs to see it damn it. Meanwhile... I notice you are showing some skin there... That's hot.
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    OP has deactivated, then comes back to post another response. WTF? I thought once a person deactivated, he/she couldn't respond with the same profile.

She came back to creep.
  • GeminiBridget
    GeminiBridget Posts: 99 Member
    Options

311uyqb.jpg

Yes! LMAO!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Why do some of you feel the need to show sexy/suggestive photographs?

Ok, so I admit I'm old, but I would never have felt the need to do that, when I was young and attractive.

It is a health and fitness site!!!

A lot of people have worked incredibly hard for those bodies...nothing wrong with showing off an awesome fitness body. Have you ever looked at health and fitness magazines? Is everyone wearing sweaters and such?
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    The hot women on my FL and their "sexy" profile pics is why I work out.:blushing:

Wait... masturbating is considered "working out" now...

brb, gotta log exercise.
  • cooky_monster
    cooky_monster Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a cartoon for my profile pic but that is because I have only recently begun my weight loss journey and am still VERY self-conscious of the way I look. But once I lose a bit of weight that may change :smile: The people that have lost weight on here are very inspiring and I personally think that if I had worked that hard to look that way I would want to show off too!
  • GeminiBridget
    GeminiBridget Posts: 99 Member
    Options

She came back to creep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkH57bMuiNQ (I tried to insert the gif but couldn't. lol)
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    The hot women on my FL and their "sexy" profile pics is why I work out.:blushing:

brb, gotta log exercise.

tumblr_lbe9e3z15H1qazkdco1_500.gif
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options

brb, gotta log exercise.

Sex isn't listed as an exercise but *kitten* is? Well played internet...well played...
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options

brb, gotta log exercise.

Sex isn't listed as an exercise but *kitten* is? Well played internet...well played...

<insert "Wow, that escalated quickly" gif here>