Profile photographs

Options

Replies

• Albagal
    Albagal Posts: 11
    Options
    Many many many people on this site, me included, are emerging from years of neglect, self-doubt, and even self-loathing, which is intimately tied to our physicality. It is only as we get further along and start to gain confidence that we start to think that hmmm, maybe, just possibly, we might be of interest to someone else.

The internet affords a safety buffer that allows people to act in a way that maybe they'd like to but are scared to risk IRL. It's kind of a dress rehearsal for being sexy IRL.

And the impetus for many people getting off their butts and hitting the fitness thing is a failing marriage. After the divorce, as the dust settles, we are going to want to connect with new people. That often starts with catching someone's eye, and often it takes a series of steps to increase the self-confidence.

Exactly why I'm asking the need. I'm not sending them to damnation.

Add to that the fact that people on here make INCREDIBLE transformations, and DESERVE recognition. A lot of the results are simply NOT VISIBLE when fully clothed. Getting abs is HARD. Having toned legs or a shapely rear is HARD. Building muscle is HARD. Why do you post you're kid's report card on the fridge? Because you're PROUD. People deserve recognition for their hard work and dedication, and more than that they serve as an inspiration to others not quite as far down the path.

There is room for everyone's outlooks on life in this world. Those that want to be demure, can. Those that want to flaunt it, can. Everyone should keep their judgmental opinions to themselves, IMO, and live and let live. It's not hurting you. Frankly, I'm amazed at how tempered the response to your judgment has been (so far).

I think she's drunk. :noway:
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I want to make it abundantly clear to everyone that I'm a giant *kitten*.

OR, I'm really proud of the hard work that went into making my stomach look like this, so I'm gonna show it off. That stomach held 2 babies and I've lost over 50lbs.

nothing wrong with being a *kitten* & wearing less close does not a *kitten*/slut make

congratulations :love: :smile:

Just not the right site IMO. I think it's great to show off well-toned bodies, after all the hard work but why show sussies etc. and nothing much more???? Very puzzled but maybe these people have lacked so much attention, in the past or have faces like melted wellies. Scottish expression.:laugh:

I'm not sure about your Scottish expression, but is this a "face like melted wellies"?
    32479585_2796.jpg
    I'm guessing not. I have face pics, I have body pics, I have pics with friends, I have comparative progress pics.
    They probably already know. lol
    My friends here know me, and what anyone else thinks of me is irrelevant. But thanks, bless your heart. :flowerforyou:
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I want to make it abundantly clear to everyone that I'm a giant *kitten*.

OR, I'm really proud of the hard work that went into making my stomach look like this, so I'm gonna show it off. That stomach held 2 babies and I've lost over 50lbs.

nothing wrong with being a *kitten* & wearing less close does not a *kitten*/slut make

congratulations :love: :smile:

Just not the right site IMO. I think it's great to show off well-toned bodies, after all the hard work but why show sussies etc. and nothing much more???? Very puzzled but maybe these people have lacked so much attention, in the past or have faces like melted wellies. Scottish expression.:laugh:

I'm not sure about your Scottish expression, but is this a "face like melted wellies"?
    32479585_2796.jpg
    I'm guessing not. I have face pics, I have body pics, I have pics with friends, I have comparative progress pics.
    They probably already know. lol
    My friends here know me, and what anyone else thinks of me is irrelevant. But thanks, bless your heart. :flowerforyou:
    Love it!
  • Albagal
    Albagal Posts: 11
    Options
    Many many many people on this site, me included, are emerging from years of neglect, self-doubt, and even self-loathing, which is intimately tied to our physicality. It is only as we get further along and start to gain confidence that we start to think that hmmm, maybe, just possibly, we might be of interest to someone else.

The internet affords a safety buffer that allows people to act in a way that maybe they'd like to but are scared to risk IRL. It's kind of a dress rehearsal for being sexy IRL.

And the impetus for many people getting off their butts and hitting the fitness thing is a failing marriage. After the divorce, as the dust settles, we are going to want to connect with new people. That often starts with catching someone's eye, and often it takes a series of steps to increase the self-confidence.

Add to that the fact that people on here make INCREDIBLE transformations, and DESERVE recognition. A lot of the results are simply NOT VISIBLE when fully clothed. Getting abs is HARD. Having toned legs or a shapely rear is HARD. Building muscle is HARD. Why do you post you're kid's report card on the fridge? Because you're PROUD. People deserve recognition for their hard work and dedication, and more than that they serve as an inspiration to others not quite as far down the path.

There is room for everyone's outlooks on life in this world. Those that want to be demure, can. Those that want to flaunt it, can. Everyone should keep their judgmental opinions to themselves, IMO, and live and let live. It's not hurting you. Frankly, I'm amazed at how tempered the response to your judgment has been (so far).

Looks like she might have been winding you all up. Could be wrong! The power of one woman, if she has. LOL! :bigsmile:
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    ugh........i'm sure the replies are awesome!

i'm just in for the fantastic read later.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

Looks like she might have been winding you all up. Could be wrong! The power of one woman, if she has. LOL! :bigsmile:

I think it's baaaaaaack
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Ohai, minxy! You're a sneaky one!

:yawn:
  • Dimpleschick55
    Dimpleschick55 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh darn, y'all have gone and run Minxy off. She's deactivated her account.
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    The hot women on my FL and their "sexy" profile pics is why I work out.:blushing:

Wait... masturbating is considered "working out" now...

brb, gotta log exercise.

Profile pic or it didn't happen
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    The hot women on my FL and their "sexy" profile pics is why I work out.:blushing:

brb, gotta log exercise.

That's not going to happen, but I just like using this gif

Awkwardness-1378409145.gif
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

brb, gotta log exercise.

Sex isn't listed as an exercise but *kitten* is? Well played internet...well played...

Neither are listed, that's why you make your own exercise.
  • Edwin_S
    Options

brb, gotta log exercise.

That's not going to happen, but I just like using this gif

Awkwardness-1378409145.gif

oddly amusing
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Is Mr. Spock too hot?
  • Edwin_S
    Options

brb, gotta log exercise.

Sex isn't listed as an exercise but *kitten* is? Well played internet...well played...

Neither are listed, that's why you make your own exercise.

You could always wear a pedometer on your wrist and count the steps?
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Is Mr. Spock too hot?

YES! You saucy minx you :love:
  • CookieDoughYummy
    Options
    I happen to be very proud of my body, I used to weight close to 200lbs and at 5'2 that's a pretty terrible weight to be at. It was a massive struggle to get where I am now and I'm going to show it off to everyone wheither they like it or not! ;)

.... And Dino_bacon211, you have Sherlock in your tracker so I officially love you to bits :P
  • ILoveBreakfast671
    ILoveBreakfast671 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My goals are not to be healthy but to look good naked.
  • ILoveBreakfast671
    ILoveBreakfast671 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I also like wearing just a sock, just because.
  • PtheronJr
    PtheronJr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    All the people who have fetishes for walnut socks get off on pictures of my back.