Profile photographs

Options

Replies

• michaelbyfield
    michaelbyfield Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well Dunken you should be proud, you look lovely, and after two children that will have taken some doing..
  • michaelbyfield
    michaelbyfield Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Junken! Sorry!
  • Minxy103
    Options
    I want to make it abundantly clear to everyone that I'm a giant *kitten*.

OR, I'm really proud of the hard work that went into making my stomach look like this, so I'm gonna show it off. That stomach held 2 babies and I've lost over 50lbs.

They probably already know. LOL!
  • Minxy103
    Options

OR, I'm really proud of the hard work that went into making my stomach look like this, so I'm gonna show it off. That stomach held 2 babies and I've lost over 50lbs.

Joking aside - your body is amazing and I have no objection to showing off a well-toned body. That gives others encouragement.
  • Messier108
    Options
    I smell a troll but I'll bite anyway.
    Just. Get. Over. It.
    If people are proud over what they have, let them show off. There's enough poor self esteem in this world and if having 'suggestive' photos changes that, then why not.
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I like my legs.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options

Rude. Just because you add an "lol" at the end to make it seem more lighthearted, doesn't mean it actually is.

Oh, OP edited her post. Convenient.
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options

nothing wrong with being a *kitten* & wearing less close does not a *kitten*/slut make

congratulations :love: :smile:

Just not the right site IMO. I think it's great to show off well-toned bodies, after all the hard work but why show sussies etc. and nothing much more???? Very puzzled but maybe these people have lacked so much attention, in the past or have faces like melted wellies. Scottish expression.:laugh:
    Many don't post faces for privacy reasons. Shrug*
  • Minxy103
    Options
    Why do you care? :huh:

Ones like yours....were you deprived of attention?
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I smell a troll but I'll bite anyway.
    Just. Get. Over. It.
    If people are proud over what they have, let them show off. There's enough poor self esteem in this world and if having 'suggestive' photos changes that, then why not.
    This too!

For some this is the firs step in becoming comfortable with the new body they have worked so hard for.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    photographs? who says photographs. what are you, over 30?
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Why do some of you feel the need to show sexy/suggestive photographs?

Ok, so I admit I'm old, but I would never have felt the need to do that, when I was young and attractive.

It is a health and fitness site!!!

i find your arm position very suggestive. i got and instant...
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

Ditto... But 70 lb loss
  • Minxy103
    Options
    I think minxy as a username suggests suggestive suggestiveness.

Not hating on it :)

Most of us just want to show off our new better bodies.

Yours shows your new body but isn't suggestive. Far more acceptable.

You keep forgetting to add In Your Opinion.

IMO and, yes, Minxy is a nickname so no prude. Wink,:tongue:
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

Didn't say I CARED - just wondered why you and others felt the need on a fitness site. Puzzled me.
    I would understand the puzzlement if this was a food site or gardening site, but this is a fitness site. It puzzles me that you are puzzled by it.

I'm also puzzled that OP is puzzled and puzzled you. This is a FITNESS site! Attractive healthy bodies is what everyone is going for, so why not show it off? If the pic was out of line, the mods would ask the member to remove it.

Just do your thing and quit worrying about what others are doing.
  • Minxy103
    Options
    Why do some of you feel the need to show sexy/suggestive photographs?

Ok, so I admit I'm old, but I would never have felt the need to do that, when I was young and attractive.

It is a health and fitness site!!!

i find your arm position very suggestive. i got and instant...

ARM????:laugh:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Ones like yours....were you deprived of attention?

Um yeah I am so deprived. :yawn:
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I totally understand wanting to show off the new you but why show your crotch???? LOL!

Thank you!!! LOL I'm pretty sure we don't lose weight there.
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I totally understand wanting to show off the new you but why show your crotch???? LOL!

That's how you show off the thigh gap.
    f0f02363-5378-41ec-810f-05b9ef836bd1_zpsca282268.jpg
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

nothing wrong with being a *kitten* & wearing less close does not a *kitten*/slut make

congratulations :love: :smile:

Just not the right site IMO. I think it's great to show off well-toned bodies, after all the hard work but why show sussies etc. and nothing much more???? Very puzzled but maybe these people have lacked so much attention, in the past or have faces like melted wellies. Scottish expression.:laugh:

Wow. Judge much? I suppose if we're going to make gross assumptions based on profile pics we can assume you prefer to laze on the couch rather than exercise, and you have a drinking problem.