Sexual objectification of breasts

Options

Replies

• CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'd stare.
    I think the peer would not do well with implants.
    Mine are not large. Good days and bad days. Most bad days are when someone thinks I am prepubescent. I blame society.
    (not really, Im not bitter)
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    More importantly, are there any other ways to objectify them?
  • sparkn
    sparkn Posts: 1
    Options
    It is what it is. Our brains make many connections without ever asking our permission first. Humans may never have survived were we not wired, both male and female, to be attracted to breasts. We're born with it and sticks around for life. How we are attracted might change, but the attraction remains. What we do with that attraction, though, is almost entirely up to us. One person might get implants. Another stares incessantly. The feelings may be plutonic or otherwise. Either way we are forever linked to breasts to some degree or another.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want implants, but I am scared of surgery more than anything else, so. I think people should do what makes them feel good and other people need to just mind their own business.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    what a women does with her body is her business and her business alone

I am too blah to go further into it right now honestly
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    It is what it is. Our brains make many connections without ever asking our permission first. Humans may never have survived were we not wired, both male and female, to be attracted to breasts. We're born with it and sticks around for life. How we are attracted might change, but the attraction remains. What we do with that attraction, though, is almost entirely up to us. One person might get implants. Another stares incessantly. The feelings may be plutonic or otherwise. Either way we are forever linked to breasts to some degree or another.

Yep. Rationally I dislike implants. But I can't help finding them both eye catching and initially attractive, even if I hate myself for it. :ohwell:
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    As far as breasts, what I see as attractive is their perkiness not their size.

Large or small and perky> large or small and floppy IMO.

I a hundred percent agree with it, I mean her.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    the only people who objectify breasts are the bores who cant get a conversation going and who get divorced after 8 years of marriage and 2 kids and a hefty child support penalty.

the rest of us QB for the Packers!

Low blow! I feel soo bad for the guy, because if he is gay or not, people are getting all up in his business.

I'm so confused. What is going on here?

Google the Packers' QB.

Huh. Interesting. I had no idea that was in the news circulating. I always knew A-Rodg was in a romantic relationship with himself but didn't know that extended to other men.

It looks like he spoke out earlier this week and said he really really likes women.
  • Badassey
    Badassey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I totally agree, OP. I think shaming women for breast implants is similar to shaming them for being too skinny or too fat. A woman is a woman is a woman. She is whole no matter what size her breasts are (or what they are made out of). I also think this kind of thought process (that breast implants equal bad or shameful sexualization of a body part) is problematic because breast implants are not only for women who want to enlarge their breasts; survivors of breast cancer who elect for a mastectomy with reconstructive surgery are not "ruined" or trying to appear better than others. They just want to feel normal again.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    breasts are sexual objects.

wait...i forgot what the question was.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    what a women does with her body is her business and her business alone

I am too blah to go further into it right now honestly

Yet, prostitution is illegal in most states.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Boobs! Boobs for everyone!
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Boobs! Boobs for everyone!
    This is why women have two!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Breast Implants are very stimulating.....

...For the economy
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I say if you are not happy with yourself and feel like you want to get implants, get them.

I have both friends and family members who have gotten them. They were all happy with the end result and still are.

I don't judge if someone wants them; to each her own.

I am fortunate enough to not need implants. If anything, I need a reduction! :blushing:
  • SerenaKitty
    Options
    To some people, merely noticing (or commenting on) anything specific about a woman's physical appearance is sexual objectification.

Thinking that getting breast implants objectifies women as a group is bizarre...it's a personal choice. And lots of men like average or smaller breasts.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I personally think breast implants are gross (unless for medical reasons like a mastectomy or something). Boobies need to bounce! But if you get implants and it's obvious you have implants, do you think you're not going to get stared at?
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Breast Implants are very stimulating.....

...For the economy

So that's what you named him. Are his two buddies Bull and Bear Market?