41lbs down in 2 months and a half (pic)

Options
so, by the end of the month I hope to be 45lbs down..That will be 45 lbs down in 2 and a half months! Crazy! I'm sooo determined to hit 115 by my 25th birthday on Feb 10th I can taste it!

sorry the pic is so small i had to resize it because it kept cutting half of the pic out
I started my weight-loss in June..but hadn't took a pic until July
gross.jpg

1259364.png
determination can go a long way

Replies

• ryanmelissa09
    Options
    Awesome Job Girl! Stay motivated and I am positive you will get to where you want to be. :)
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!!! Keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • AmyLCarpenter
    Options
    way to go!!!! Keep up the great work. You can do it.:flowerforyou:
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Racheltneudecker

FANTASTIC progress!!! you should be very proud....keep up the great stride.
  • tfagler
    tfagler Posts: 30
    Options
    That is awesome. World of diff in the pictures! Keep up the great work!
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing!! Keep up the good work. I am sure you will hit your goals at the rate you are going. Keep it healthy though. That is important.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow, the change in your body is remarkable! Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • Lucindaq
    Lucindaq Posts: 25
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Not only do you look great but think about how better your life will be being healthy! You can do it girl!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!! The change is inspiring.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done so well. Keep iy up, can't want to see your next set of progress pics :happy: :happy:
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    You are doing amazing!! Keep up the good work. I am sure you will hit your goals at the rate you are going. Keep it healthy though. That is important.

thanks to everyone! I couldn't do it without MFP and all the awesome support on here.
    And trust me, I keep it healthy..I see a Dr and nutritionist once a month..all that weight is gone only because of healthy change in my eating habits and the 6 sometimes 7 times a week gym visits...no matter how late I get off of work I make it to the gym ..it's def addicting.I've learned that there's no magic pill or diet fad..just dedication and permanent changes in eating habits
  • showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    great job you can really tell a difference you look great
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Good job on the progress so far! :D The second pic looks a bit stretched and distorted tough. Your head is all elongated. lol
  • WussKat
    WussKat Posts: 63
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! You have spurred me on - thank you so much! :-)
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You're killing it! My 25th birthday is Feb 8th and it is actually one of the major reasons I finally decided to get serious about this. I just decided "I don't want to spend the second half of my twenties fat and unhealthy!"

So cool to see someone else on here with kind of the same deal going on!
    Options
    Good job on the progress so far! :D The second pic looks a bit stretched and distorted tough. Your head is all elongated. lol

Nope, no stretching here..it doesn't look the greatest due to it being a camera phone pic..and the fact that I had to shrink it to fit on the screen..and uhm thats just how my head looks since i've cut off all my hair....thankkks alot..:/

heres a bigger version...
    or.jpg
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You're killing it! My 25th birthday is Feb 8th and it is actually one of the major reasons I finally decided to get serious about this. I just decided "I don't want to spend the second half of my twenties fat and unhealthy!"

So cool to see someone else on here with kind of the same deal going on!

yeah totally..I think one of the biggest things that's inspired me though is my Son..he just turn 6 months old..and I'm super determined to be smaller by the time he's running around..so i can stay caught up..and so he wont be embarrassed of his fat mom
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    I am so excited and proud of you!! This is great work, keep it up. And congrats :D
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Oh, doing it for you son is great! You are being a great Mom to him already by thinking about your own health's influence on his life. He's really lucky to have you in his life :) I've been watching my 4 year old niece a lot over the last couple of years, and it's definitely made me aware that I need to get healthy and in shape if I ever want to have kids :tongue:

Take lots of pictures of the two of you together, as you get smaller and he gets bigger :happy:
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    The amazing disappearing "Rachel" :bigsmile:

At this rate you will reach your goal in time to enjoy a modest slice of your birthday cake!

Keep it up! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!